Hard time seeing Melo re-upping with the Knicks

Talk about anything here.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Hard time seeing Melo re-upping with the Knicks

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Seems to be carrying a sack of tomato cans now. Keeps churning out 20-10s to no avail. He leaves $23M on the table if he opts out. He wanted to win in NYC, but it's looking unlikely the Knicks will be adding anyone of consequence to help them compete better.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Hard time seeing Melo re-upping with the Knicks

Post by ripper76 »

Melo has never won when he's had good teammates either. He's a big part of the problem.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

ripper76 wrote:Melo has never won when he's had good teammates either. He's a big part of the problem.
True. Seems like he's between a rock and a hard place right now. Wants to promote business ventures, but can't win in NY, and would need both LA franchises to alter their roster/coaching staffs (doubt Melo plays for Pringles again) in order to afford him.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
ripper76 wrote:Melo has never won when he's had good teammates either. He's a big part of the problem.
True. Seems like he's between a rock and a hard place right now. Wants to promote business ventures, but can't win in NY, and would need both LA franchises to alter their roster/coaching staffs (doubt Melo plays for Pringles again) in order to afford him.
Yeah, I feel like his options are fairly limited. I mean, he pretty has to be in NY or LA because of his wife and him wanting to be in a big market. I think him and the Knicks are both screwed.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

i dont see it either.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

I see it.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!