Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Anger general prayer circle for the king

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:12 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:00 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:22 pm

Nobody hates you Artie. You don't have "haters".

We just laugh at your ridiculous bravado and lack of any awareness whatsoever. You're a walking caricature and have absolutely no idea.
The jokes definitely on you..you literally have no idea..no base of reference and no knowledge of facts or any history about me to even have a platform to comment...you basically have almost as much insight as a rock

So just shut the fuck up with your asinine bling misinformed claims already..you dont know dick

Every word in my post is facts.

And I clobber every ball at the batting cage even to this day and at the fastest speed...not that its comparable but add 20 years of committed practice to the game and I'm elite..plus baseball isnt only about hitting...I was a phenomenal 1st baseman and at times played outfield because I could throw it to home plate with great accuracy and bould also catch any and every ball in my vicinity

Indisputable as can be grey nut
When was the last time you played organized baseball?
Been a while but it's not really a sport where an individual's skill isnt recognizable without his team
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Too EZ
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:08 pmToo EZ
I know right. ;-)
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:14 pm My prowess is vastly underrated and vastly misinterpreted by biased haters...
I'd definitely get my hits in had I committed my life to a baseball career...zero duda

We just laugh at your ridiculous bravado and lack of any awareness whatsoever. You're a walking caricature and have absolutely no idea.
The jokes definitely on you..you literally have no idea..no base of reference and no knowledge of facts or any history about me to even have a platform to comment...you basically have almost as much insight as a rock

So just shut the fuck up with your asinine bling misinformed claims already..you dont know dick

And I clobber every ball at the batting cage even to this day and at the fastest speed...not that its comparable but add 20 years of committed practice to the game and I'm elite..plus baseball isnt only about hitting...I was a phenomenal 1st baseman and at times played outfield because I could throw it to home plate with great accuracy and bould also catch any and every ball in my vicinity

There's no joke here at all Artie. Just an insecure near fifty year old pretending he was something special. You do it about multiple things day after day. You're full of shit.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I got a hit of a Twins pitcher decades ago. I can't help it if Jim Perry was tossing ball underhanded. :clap:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:17 pm I got a hit of a Twins pitcher decades ago. I can't help it if Jim Perry was tossing ball underhanded. :clap:
A kid on my soccer/baseball teams dad was a pitcher for the Royals. He would throw BP for us sometimes, which of course wasn't his real stuff but still super neat. He also taught me how to throw a mean curve ball. Was damn near unhittable for a while there.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:15 pm

There's no joke here at all Artie. Just an insecure near fifty year old pretending he was something special. You do it about multiple things day after day. You're full of shit.
Nothing about what I claim is anything but confidence.
Your little mousey reaction to my obvious confidence in myself is one of the most insecure actions this board has witnessed

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:24 pm

Your little mousey reaction to my obvious confidence in myself is one of the most insecure actions this board has witnessed
Confident people are generally understated Artie. They rarely feel the need to brag. You feel the need to brag incessantly about the most inane things because you're insecure.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:27 pm

Confident people are generally understated Artie. They rarely feel the need to brag. You feel the need to brag incessantly about the most inane things because you're insecure.
Normal People who are constantly called a liar when they arent lying, by complete strangers who have zero clue yet continue to slander them out of thier own insecurities, have every reason to defend themselves any way they wish...
You're so insecure that you feel forced to try to put me down to make yourself feel better.

Classic case...you bore me..get new fucking material already and go away

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman, when you lie about things we can directly see we assume you are lying when you make extra-special claims about things we can't see.

If you had just admitted to being 280 pounds, autistic, and Mexican with big ol' glasses, you wouldn't have almost immediately tanked your credibility.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:42 pm
Normal People who are constantly called a liar when they arent lying, by complete strangers who have zero clue yet continue to slander them out of thier own insecurities, have every reason to defend themselves any way they wish...
You're so insecure that you feel forced to try to put me down to make yourself feel better.

If you don't like getting called out, stop being full of shit. It's pretty simple. If half of what you claimed here were true, it would make Leonardo da Vinci pale in comparison. You're a fat mediocre aging man Artie who spends half his life trying to impress strangers on a message board that know he's a clown.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:50 pm

If you don't like getting called out, stop being full of shit. It's pretty simple. If half of what you claimed here were true, it would make Leonardo da Vinci pale in comparison. You're a fat mediocre aging man Artie who spends half his life trying to impress strangers on a message board that know he's a clown.
If you feel my facts are not credible then that only supports my greatness.

Stop trying to analyze me when you know nothing about me...you clearly dont know fantasy from reality and are obsessed with trying to attack me and you're so incredibly rattled that you end up pushing pure bullshit to make up for you total blank brain

You're boring and repetitive and predictable and you're also no fun
Yourea vanilla peach boy

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Arty claims to be,
1. An elite artist.
2.Elite foosball player.
3. An elite baseball player with the bat.
4. A great hunter.

Am I missing something here?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:56 pm

Stop trying to analyze me when you know nothing about me...you clearly dont know fantasy from reality and are obsessed with trying to attack me and you're so incredibly rattled that you end up pushing pure bullshit to make up for you total blank brain

Yourea vanilla peach boy
And I make you dance completely effortlessly. You know why Artie? Because your biggest and most obvious button is your insecurity. It's like a flashing neon sign. I give you more clues than you can shake a stick at that I'm trolling you (this thread included if you were paying attention) and I still get you foaming at the mouth without even trying.

Fair warning Artie. I won't be satisfied until you put me on ignore. Toodles.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:09 pm

Yourea vanilla peach boy
And I make you dance completely effortlessly. You know why Artie? Because your biggest and most obvious button is your insecurity. It's like a flashing neon sign. I give you more clues than you can shake a stick at that I'm trolling you (this thread included if you were paying attention) and I still get you foaming at the mouth without even trying.

Fair warning Artie. I won't be satisfied until you put me on ignore. TTFN. Now I fixed it for you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:09 pm

Yourea vanilla peach boy

Fair warning Artie. I won't be satisfied until you put me on ignore. Toodles.
Other way around homo..you're so caught up in your own world that you can't even recognize how badly you're being owned

Sad

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Poor Arty. He could have been Ali, Ruth and Brando rolled into one... but instead, he decided to become a laborer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:05 pm Arty claims to be,
1. An elite artist.
2.Elite foosball player.
4. A great hunter.

5. Message board puppetmaster

All the people in this thread who keep having this same kind of conversation with Artman every few days, why do you do it? It's clear he has you guys wrapped around his finger.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

TheSaboteur wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:05 am
1. An elite artist.
2.Elite foosball player.
4. A great hunter.

All the people in this thread who keep having this same kind of conversation with Artman every few days, why do you do it? It's clear he has you guys wrapped around his finger.
Dude shut up... Majority of the board wants him banned permanently
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

TheSaboteur wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:05 am
1. An elite artist.
2.Elite foosball player.
4. A great hunter.

It amazes me there remain some posters here dumb enough to believe that. Artie is not some mastermind.

He's a middle aged pothead of limited intelligence who lives a Walter Mitty existence on the internet and is the easist guy to troll on the web. Now you can argue that trolling a middle aged pothead of limited intelligence isn't exactly a higher calling, and I'll grant you that. But it provides a modest amount of fun and entertainment.