Is Simmons done?

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Is Simmons done?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

He's scared to even play it seems. How did the 76ers get such a string of headcases? Was it karma for all the tanking or just unlucky?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Is Simmons done?

Post by zombiesonics »

He bout to get blackballed.

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Could be karma but I'd say unlucky.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

It's a shame, Simmons has some pretty good talent, but his mentality is that of a mama's boy. Zero toughness. Zero grit. Zero resolve.

Or, as Kobe would say,

Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

:tiger:
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

zombiesonics wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:58 pm

That is crazy to think about.

If Ben had Tiger's mentality and work ethic he'd be a top 5 player in the league.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:35 pm He's scared to even play it seems. How did the 76ers get such a string of headcases? Was it karma for all the tanking or just unlucky?
I think they likely have a bad culture. They've ruined the careers of man players and should be held liable in my opinion.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Tiger = GOAT
SImmons = Scapegoat
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:00 am

Tiger = GOAT
SImmons = Scapegoat
Simmons = scaredy cat?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

He has the smell of "I don't love the game, but I'm naturally good at it and it gives me extreme advantages in other areas of life so I'll *tolerate* playing the game for a period of time".

Even before the mental breakdown, he had improved what...like maybe five percent on his game rookie year to 2021? As someone in their early 20s!

I don't think he gets that smell off him until he elevates his game and starts winning big.

He has to slay the dragon(s) now to get his rep/street cred back to a reasonable place. There's no other way now.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 am He has the smell of "I don't love the game, but I'm naturally good at it and it gives me extreme advantages in other areas of life so I'll *tolerate* playing the game for a period of time".

Even before the mental breakdown, he had improved what...like maybe five percent on his game rookie year to 2021? As someone in their early 20s!

I don't think he gets that smell off him until he elevates his game and starts winning big.

He has to slay the dragon(s) now to get his rep/street cred back to a reasonable place. There's no other way now.
I agree, but it cuts deeper. He literally gets scared on the court and freezes up in the bigger moments. His head is messed up.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:13 am
Bush4Ever. wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 am He has the smell of "I don't love the game, but I'm naturally good at it and it gives me extreme advantages in other areas of life so I'll *tolerate* playing the game for a period of time".

I agree, but it cuts deeper. He literally gets scared on the court and freezes up in the bigger moments. His head is messed up.
Read something similar about KAT his FGAs go way down in the playoffs. :noidea:
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Watch what we say about him on here guys or else Klutch Sportzzz will file a lawsuit against AG.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

If nash would have unleashed blake prior to game 3..maybe the nets win a game
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Gotta respect that then...not everyone loves what they do...luckily I do..but most this board likely hates thier jobs and cringes at the thought of having to do it... like you

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:11 pm

Gotta respect that then...not everyone loves what they do...luckily I do..but most this board likely hates thier jobs and cringes at the thought of having to do it... like you
Never too early to start bragging and being an asshole for the board's chubby autistic.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:14 pm

Never too early to start bragging and being an asshole for the board's chubby autistic.
I noon..how lazy are you?

Grow up..I'm just being factual and beating haters to the punch...why are you even commenting at me?

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:11 pm Gotta respect that then...not everyone loves what they do...luckily I do..but most this board likely hates thier jobs and cringes at the thought of having to do it... like you
lol where tf did this post come from?

Are you feeling okay today?
Spoiler:
This is weirdly incorrect for me, personally. Like...exactly incorrect. I literally selected my current career path specifically because I love the work and because it maximizes my work-family/life balance, trading off a certain percentage of money I could otherwise make.
Spoiler:
Fat ass
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

"How can I make a multi-millionaire basketball player's mental health about me?"

~Artman
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:18 pm
vcsgrizzfan wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:14 pm
I noon..how lazy are you?

Grow up..I'm just being factual and beating haters to the punch...why are you even commenting at me?
You're bragging and being an asshole. Just being yourself Artie.