Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Talk about anything here.
Thedictator
Legend

Re: Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Post by Thedictator »

Titan18 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:29 pm Tits wouldn’t know this but property records are public information.

Tits owns zero properties and never has.
Ouchie!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:58 pm
Titan18 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:29 pm Tits wouldn’t know this but property records are public information.

Ouchie!
Massive fail from the loser still claiming I live at my moms house

Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:02 pm

Ouchie!

Smh
It’s public record.

You live in a rental shack which your mom owned in gods humid purgatory waiting room lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:14 pm

Ouchie!

Smh
It’s public record.

You live in a rental shack which your mom owned in gods humid purgatory waiting room lol
You're so desperate...not a word you.posted even makes sense nor has any semblance of truth

Ouchie

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:24 pm

Smh
It’s public record.

You're so desperate...not a word you.posted even makes sense nor has any semblance of truth

Ouchie
It wouldn't be hard to prove otherwise
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:37 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:24 pm

It’s public record.

Ouchie
It wouldn't be hard to prove otherwise
Wrong
Lol at being dumb like you

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Artmans home is a dump
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:59 pm Artmans home is a dump
Do you have a pic, sadmesss? Send it to me via pm if so.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

swampgator wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:06 pm
He doesnt.
He has no idea where I live nor does any poster here. And its definitely not public record and definitely can't be found out by searching my name...its also severely against board rules and creepy to even suggest

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:08 pm
He doesnt.
He has no idea where I live nor does any poster here. And its definitely not public record and definitely can't be found out by searching my name...its also severely against board rules and creepy to even suggest
You posted a pic of the house you lived in when a tropical storm was expected years ago; I am not interested in searching for that. It was kind of a dump from what I remember.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

swampgator wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:00 pm

He doesnt.
You posted a pic of the house you lived in when a tropical storm was expected years ago; I am not interested in searching for that. It was kind of a dump from what I remember.
No I didnt...
I never once posted a picture of my or any house.
People here like to run with their assumptions and declare them as facts...you seem to fall for them.
Anyhow I have moved in the past 2 years on top of it. So if it even was my house it no longer would be...and it wasnt

As if I would ever post a picture of my house here for losers to fabricate lies about

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

I have multiple pics from real estate sites. Also have pics of all his family including the last person on earth he wants me to have pics of. And tons more information about him. I’ll be posting it all when I’m ready.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

It was a small blue shack in this nasty neighborhood...Looked very ghetto tbh
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:27 pm It was a small blue shack in this nasty neighborhood...Looked very ghetto tbh
Lolololol
So wrong

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:06 pm

He doesnt.
No I didnt...
People here like to run with their assumptions and declare them as facts...you seem to fall for them.
Anyhow I have moved in the past 2 years on top of it. So if it even was my house it no longer would be...and it wasnt

As if I would ever post a picture of my house here for losers to fabricate lies about
What the hell is wrong with you and your memory?

You did though; I remember it clearly. It was a typical concrete block Florida house that you took pictures of rain coming down before the expected storm.

Posters made fun of you for living there. Your retort was that you only lived there because it was close to work.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

swampgator wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:33 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:06 pm

No I didnt...

What the hell is wrong with you and your memory?

You did though; I remember it clearly. It was a typical concrete block Florida house that you took pictures of rain coming down before the expected storm.

Posters made fun of you for living there. Your retort was that you only lived there because it was close to work.
Wasnt a picture of my house moron

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:38 pm

I can easily search for that thread. Would you like for me to do that, elautism?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Artman posted a picture of that storm, though I remember the house being white arty lived in an outbuilding.

He then lied in the following days where he posted a picture of a pretty nice living room claiming he lived there. Rob went on to find that picture on Zillow, and it wasn't Artys house at all.

Cursive is extremely useless in modern times, as is writing checks. If I need checks these days I'll get a cashiers check, or wire the money, I havent written a check in years.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

swampgator wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:46 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:38 pm

I can easily search for that thread. Would you like for me to do that, elautism?
If you think taking a picture out my painting studios front door at the neighbors house qualifies as taking a picture of my own house...

Smh

Like I said..you fall for every lie my haters here post about me

Smh

Why do you even care anyways?
You're slipping into their obsessed stupidity now

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:51 pm Why do you even care anyways?
You're slipping into their obsessed stupidity now
I don't care.

You are the one that has an obsession with what people think about you (it is weird because you seek out the attention).