“It’s just a conspiracy theory”

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: “It’s just a conspiracy theory”

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:10 pm various types of vaccine mandates already existed before covid.
List them.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

OMG give me the 4th booster then let's go watch Star Wars!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

I keep asking this - What is the Con solution to the global COVID-19 infection pandemic?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Shill Jackson wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:58 pm I keep asking this - What is the Con solution to the global COVID-19 infection pandemic?
Wear a mask if you want to. Get the fake vaccine if you want to. Hide in your home if you want to.

For the rest of us, life goes on as normal.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Shill Jackson wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:58 pm I keep asking this - What is the Con solution to the global COVID-19 infection pandemic?

There's no available solution, retard. Everyone should be free to isolate, mask and vaccinate - or not.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Trump got a booster shot. https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory ... s-81860432

"Both the president and I are vaxxed," O’Reilly said at the American Airlines Center, drawing some jeers from the audience, according to video shared online by O’Reilly’s “No Spin News.”

“Did you get the booster?” he asked the former president. “Yes," Trump responded. “I got it, too," O'Reilly said, eliciting more hectoring."
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:49 pm
TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:10 pm various types of vaccine mandates already existed before covid.
List them.
Here are some examples, you can use Google or whatever MAGA-approved safe space search engine to find more:
During the Revolutionary War, by contrast, George Washington immunized his troops against smallpox even against their will.
In 1905, the issue of vaccine mandates reached the Supreme Court in the case of Jacobson v. Massachusetts. The case involved Henning Jacobson, a Lutheran pastor in Cambridge, Mass., who defied a city ordinance requiring smallpox vaccinations during an outbreak. Those who resisted faced a $5 fine, which he refused to pay.
During World War II, the U.S. military made vaccinations mandatory for a host of diseases, such as typhoid, yellow fever and tetanus.
Guided by the Supreme Court’s ruling in Jacobson, all 50 states put laws on the books mandating vaccinations for school children.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Washington "inoculated" his army by having one fellow take a knife and rupture a pustule on a man infected with a hopefully weaker strain of "the pox", then they'd cut your skin open and rub the puss in there. That's how Washington "vaccinated" his troops. Not quite the same thing.

It also ignores the fact that Washington didn't really have a captive audience for the most part. His armies were filled with farmers and merchants who came and went as they pleased, and at many points his army was down to a few hundred men. Those who didn't want to be there just left and went home. That's also more than a bit different than today's circumstances.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:27 am Washington "inoculated" his army by having one fellow take a knife and rupture a pustule on a man infected with a hopefully weaker strain of "the pox", then they'd cut your skin open and rub the puss in there. That's how Washington "vaccinated" his troops. Not quite the same thing.

It also ignores the fact that Washington didn't really have a captive audience for the most part. His armies were filled with farmers and merchants who came and went as they pleased, and at many points his army was down to a few hundred men. Those who didn't want to be there just left and went home. That's also more than a bit different than today's circumstances.
Ok? If that's not a satisfactory example, there are plenty of more recent examples not from the 18th century.
Image Vaccines Image

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

TheSaboteur wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:54 am
ripper76 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:27 am Washington "inoculated" his army by having one fellow take a knife and rupture a pustule on a man infected with a hopefully weaker strain of "the pox", then they'd cut your skin open and rub the puss in there. That's how Washington "vaccinated" his troops. Not quite the same thing.

Ok? If that's not a satisfactory example, there are plenty of more recent examples not from the 18th century.
You think the examples you gave are even remotely similar to the current mandate pushes to require vaccines for doing every day things, where absolutely none existed before?

Over a virus with a less than 1% mortality rate in the healthy?
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:45 am

You think the examples you gave are even remotely similar to the current mandate pushes to require vaccines for doing every day things, where absolutely none existed before?

Yes, it is more than remotely similar...

Mumps, rubella, pertussis are all diseases that have mortality rates under 1% but are part of the mandatory vaccines for kids in school. Aren't flu shots mandatory in some states (and probably some hospitals) for health care workers?
Image Vaccines Image

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

TheSaboteur wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:01 am

Mumps, rubella, pertussis are all diseases that have mortality rates under 1% but are part of the mandatory vaccines for kids in school. Aren't flu shots mandatory in some states (and probably some hospitals) for health care workers?
Mandatory vaccines for school children and hospital workers.

That's your equivalence to what's going on now?

Surely you're not actually this retarded, right?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Remember that time you had to show proof of being vaccinated for the mumps to buy groceries and get into a movie theater?

Me neither.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Vaccine mandates have been commonplace throughout history. All of you were pumped full of vaccines as babies. If youd like to continue to do the activities and use the services you love, which are almost entirely provided by jewish liberals, then you will get the covid vaccine.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:07 am

I actually don't know the specifics about what's going on now, I'm just getting my shots and laughing at the anti-vaxxers. Are people actually talking about requiring a vaccine to go grocery shopping?
Image Vaccines Image

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Schlomo and Saboteur are getting their rectums pushed in ITT
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

He actually is this retarded and also very gay.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:07 am

He actually is this retarded and also very gay.
You're in no position to call anyone retarded

August 13th boy
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uncontroversial wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:31 am Vaccine mandates have been commonplace throughout history. All of you were pumped full of vaccines as babies. If youd like to continue to do the activities and use the services you love, which are almost entirely provided by jewish liberals, then you will get the covid vaccine.

Kids get 10-20x more vaccines now than they used to depending on how retarded the parents of the child are. So no one here was "pumped full of vaccines" in a way that is even close to what kids get today.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

TheSaboteur wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:02 am

I actually don't know the specifics about what's going on now, I'm just getting my shots and laughing at the anti-vaxxers. Are people actually talking about requiring a vaccine to go grocery shopping?
Ah, now you're feigning ignorance.

Good call, I would dodge the question too.