The standard Chinese Veggie Eggroll is so overrated

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

The standard Chinese Veggie Eggroll is so overrated

Post by lettherebehouse »

Maybe if they put some carnitas up in that muahfuggah it'd taste better. But I bite into it, and it's just a grease infested stick with shreds of carrot and cabbage all up in that.

Anticlimactic, very weak.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Re: The standard Chinese Veggie Eggroll is so overrated

Post by swampgator »

lettherebehouse wrote:Maybe if they put some carnitas up in that muahfuggah it'd taste better. But I bite into it, and it's just a grease infested stick with shreds of carrot and cabbage all up in that.

Yeah, that greasy mess that is typical in Chinese restaurants in the States is pretty weak. The wife made some spring rolls and some dumplings from scratch yesterday for Chinese New Year. Dip those in soy and wasabi. Good shit.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

swampgator wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Maybe if they put some carnitas up in that muahfuggah it'd taste better. But I bite into it, and it's just a grease infested stick with shreds of carrot and cabbage all up in that.

Yeah, that greasy mess that is typical in Chinese restaurants in the States is pretty weak. The wife made some spring rolls and some dumplings from scratch yesterday for Chinese New Year. Dip those in soy and wasabi. Good shit.

I'll take the spring rolls at any local viet restaurant pho soup house over the garbage I had today. Wasabi, now there's a good cover for some bland food. I need to carry around packets of this shit for days like this.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

jjgator wrote:They have amazing eggrolls at this one place not far from my work. Ur mad. Go get some Mexican food since you live in LA dum dum(or whatever they eat out in that cesspool).
I'm pretty sure the eggrolls you get are terrible, since you have an elementary palate for foreign cuisine (unlike myself).