Congrats to TDK on being named Poster of the Week!

Talk about anything here.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Congrats to TDK on being named Poster of the Week!

Post by FPL »

Please join me in congratulating him!

I generally will not share the criteria use in my selection of POTW, but one need look no further than the Thanks Toplist to see where TDK stands (after giving the rest of us a week's head start).

Again, nominate new posters in this thread for next week's POTW.

EDIT: I'll probably retire the POTW for a while. We can bring it back at some point if we can decide on uniform criteria for selection, or maybe decide on nominating guys for a poll.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Re: Congrats to TDK on being named Poster of the Week!

Post by dwcmwa »

Happy for TDK.

He earned it this week.

Bulls fans proving they are the BEST posters on this board.
Last edited by dwcmwa on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:53 am, edited 6 times in total.

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

I see Riley, ripper and house are happy as well.

Congrats TDK!!
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Congrats.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Great poster. Congrats TDK
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

If i had an entire fanbase of delusioned morons thanking every single post i made regardless of contemt then i would has as many or more thanks...anybody would
Lol at pathetic bulls fans using this board as a circle jerking platform...i would be offended if i were you op
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I have to agree strongly with Artman... TDK's thank count is completely illegitimate. Several posters like most of his posts regardless of their content... big-time asterisk.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

TDK has quite a few lapdoggies here who he controls and manipulates. Kind of pathetic really.

As fpr poster of the week LOL, First it was DWMCA, and now TDK lol. This is simply fpliii showing his appreciation to these outcasts because they kept his old "General Board" alive, which he was FINALLY able to parlay into this board. He wanted to run a real board, and now his dream came true.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

THANK YOU, THANK YOU...!!!

I wish I had known about this sooner, so I would have had time to prepare a speech.

But thank you to fpliii for making it all possible. Thank you to angergeneral and all its affiliates. Thank you to all my friends and fellow Bulls fans, and a special thank you to all my adversaries... you LOSERS who are green with envy and jealousy... don't worry suckers, there's always next time.

:lol:

-ahem-

Anyway... I ask myself: Am I worthy of such an Honor? A lessor man might allow this prestigious event to go to his head; however I can assure one and all that I will remain as humble and gracious as I've always been.

Thank you all again... and may God bless each and every one of you.

Goodnight.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote:TDK has quite a few lapdoggies here who he controls and manipulates. Kind of pathetic really.

As fpr poster of the week LOL, First it was DWMCA, and now TDK lol. This is simply fpliii showing his appreciation to these outcasts because they kept his old "General Board" alive, which he was FINALLY able to parlay into this board. He wanted to run a real board, and now his dream came true.

ROFL at riley with only 35 'thanks'.

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

TDK rolls up in here just 10 days ago and starts winning POTW already?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:TDK rolls up in here just 10 days ago and starts winning POTW already?
Its more like dipshit of the week based on how he attained the award..bulls homers should automatically be disqualified
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
rileymartin wrote:TDK has quite a few lapdoggies here who he controls and manipulates. Kind of pathetic really.

You have been here lonly a week and you already have over 300 posts lol, and not one of them while sober. Get a life.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

congrats tdk
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:

You have been here lonly a week and you already have over 300 posts lol, and not one of them while sober. Get a life.

ROFL at this loser thanking himself 35 times.

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

kobeunderbite wrote:I have to agree strongly with Artman... TDK's thank count is completely illegitimate. Several posters like most of his posts regardless of their content... big-time asterisk.
Yes, artman is right.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

...if that was the case, you and ripper would have been some the first ones winning this award...haha

lol @ the butthurt displayed in this thread....some very angry people right now...Criley had A LOT more post than DWC (321 to 7), and ripper had more than TDK(792-753, and that's with ripper posting on both boards)...
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Congrats TDK, I love you.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Artman why did you thank rippers post when he agreed with you but not mine?