Not sure how I feel about this

Talk about anything here.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: Not sure how I feel about this

Post by Uncontroversial »

LNS wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:05 pm My wife out earns me now. In California it wasn’t close, I made a good amount more. But here in Bumfuck, ID she brings in more. That’s partly my own doing I guess… I work Fri-Sun for 36 hours a week lol.. I have the option to go in during the week and get a ton of OT, but it’s not mandatory so I don’t. I worked 60-70 hours a week for years in Cali, so I’m enjoying the lighter workload. Plus our home is paid off, so it’s not like we absolutely must have the extra money. But it doesn’t bother me now that she’s making more TBH… Carl nailed it on the head. If you’re both aiming for the same goals then it doesn’t matter who pulls in more.
does she give you an allowance?
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Uncontroversial wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:33 pm
LNS wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:05 pm My wife out earns me now. In California it wasn’t close, I made a good amount more. But here in Bumfuck, ID she brings in more. That’s partly my own doing I guess… I work Fri-Sun for 36 hours a week lol.. I have the option to go in during the week and get a ton of OT, but it’s not mandatory so I don’t. I worked 60-70 hours a week for years in Cali, so I’m enjoying the lighter workload. Plus our home is paid off, so it’s not like we absolutely must have the extra money. But it doesn’t bother me now that she’s making more TBH… Carl nailed it on the head. If you’re both aiming for the same goals then it doesn’t matter who pulls in more.
does she give you an allowance?
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Titan18 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:41 pm my daughter is just wild as fuck for her age, my mom watches her two days a week and we do daycare 3 days a week. My mom was sick a few weeks ago so we each took a sick day since we had no care and both were beyond exhausted at the end of the day. It’s not bad on weekends when were both around but watching her yourself is a handful. Can’t imagine doing that 5 days a week.
Welcome to my world on this, Titan. I teach middle school aged kids at an independent school. There is a reason parents shell out nearly 30k a year to send them to me daily, :lol: .

Congrats on the increased family income, btw.