So the White House cut Brandon's feed with the pope because he shit himself?

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

So the White House cut Brandon's feed with the pope because he shit himself?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: So the White House cut Brandon's feed with the pope because he shit himself?

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

this presidency is literally weekend at bernies.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: So the White House cut Brandon's feed with the pope because he shit himself?

Post by elartman1973 »

LMD thinks farting is shitting yourself now..

So desperate... if trump farted you would be calling it alpha...you're such complete hypocrites and stupid
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:31 pm LMD thinks farting is shitting yourself now..

So desperate... if trump farted you would be calling it alpha...you're such complete hypocrites and stupid
Two separate incidents Rafa.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:06 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:31 pm LMD thinks farting is shitting yourself now..

Two separate incidents Rafa.
Message remains the same...and nobody shit themselves more than trump diaper wearing stupid ass....how brainwashed are you people that you completely mentally block any and everything that doesnt shine a good light on your hero?

Seriously

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

So?
You never had the shits?
Everyone has...especially when traveling abroad and eating foods out of your norm...
Its non news
How desperate can you get?
What's next, biden was late to work because he had to take a piss?

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

How embarrassing.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Remember when these types of stories were coming out of the Trump white house on a daily basis and the same people in this thread were laughing at artman and madness for believing them?
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:33 pm Remember when these types of stories were coming out of the Trump white house on a daily basis and the same people in this thread were laughing at artman and madness for believing them?
Yes.. 100%...and they would reply with "Alpha", biggest group of hypocrites ever

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

TheSaboteur wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:33 pm Remember when these types of stories were coming out of the Trump white house on a daily basis and the same people in this thread were laughing at artman and madness for believing them?
When is the last time you were physically intimate with a woman?
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Link?