false flag in atlanta. 8 dead

Talk about anything here.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Re: false flag in atlanta. 8 dead

Post by Macrotus »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:56 pm
Macrotus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:48 pm ..our government is truly evil.
Trump was the last good President. our government is now entirely under the control of evil persons.
I am pretty certain the other side thinks otherwise...there is no middle ground for the extreme left & right....smh.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Macrotus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:11 pm
Macrotus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:48 pm ..our government is truly evil.
Trump was the last good President. our government is now entirely under the control of evil persons.
I am pretty certain the other side thinks otherwise...there is no middle ground for the extreme left & right....smh.

“Muh middle ground”

:mjlaugh:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Repeatedly aiming for a "middle ground" as the Overton Window grinds leftward over time simply means (in combination with expansion of government) you are guaranteed to end up in Leftist Hell, given enough time.
Last edited by Bush4Ever. on Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:34 pm Repeating aiming for a "middle ground" as the Overton Window grinds leftward over time simply means (in combination with expansion of government) you are guaranteed to end up in Leftist Hell, given enough time.

*liked this post
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I got about four minutes to go in the second quarter before I hit (hopefully) halftime on my entire life span.

I'm old enough to remember a time when "regular" homosexuality was aggressively demonized and ridiculed, even by average Democrats and politicians of all sorts.

Today, the same category of person/politician demands you have sex with trans women, use your parental powers to "nudge" children into anything not heterosexual because it's hip and trendy to have a non-normal child, and are increasingly supportive of legalizing pedophilia when it becomes politically viable.

In 2050, there will be a tax penalty for straight men who refuse to live stream themselves having sex with a man or tranny.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:34 pm Repeating aiming for a "middle ground" as the Overton Window grinds leftward over time simply means (in combination with expansion of government) you are guaranteed to end up in Leftist Hell, given enough time.
Unfortunately, on many issues, it isn't "middle ground" that is lacking necessarily, it is rational discussion to reach an intelligent set of decisions. One example that comes to mind is climate change. While I won't pretend to understand the science, I think there is likely some element of that which requires immediate and focused attention and a "rational" plan on getting there. But a kneejerk, let's ban pipelines reaction from one extreme viewpoint is simply not rational. Equally kneejerk, "it's all just sunspots and there is no issue" is also irrational. We need some rationality that probably is "middle ground" in this case.

An issue that is close to my heart is nutrition, soil depletion, horrible farming practices that are unsustainable, irrational farm subsidies, and the lobby which allows "frankenfoods" to masquerade as food and take up a larger and larger percentage of our population's calorie consumption. It is leading us down a path that will bankrupt the health care system (another issue that needs rational discussion in the most severe way) with a nation of Arties with type 2 diabetes, hypertension and chronic autoimmune disease. We are starving for rational discussion on this but we are too busy arguing over truly stupid nonsense to even begin to have the discussion.

There are a multitude of issues where something akin to middle ground is the answer and I think climate change and a healthy agricultural system that eschews glyphosate etc. are two of these. How to tackle budgets and deficits is likely another. But we are so busy entrenching that there are no intelligent discussions on any of these topics.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

to some....everything is B&W in this world we live in..
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:54 pm
Unfortunately, on many issues, it isn't "middle ground" that is lacking necessarily, it is rational discussion to reach an intelligent set of decisions. One example that comes to mind is climate change. While I won't pretend to understand the science, I think there is likely some element of that which requires immediate and focused attention and a "rational" plan on getting there. But a kneejerk, let's ban pipelines reaction from one extreme viewpoint is simply not rational. Equally kneejerk, "it's all just sunspots and there is no issue" is also irrational. We need some rationality that probably is "middle ground" in this case.

An issue that is close to my heart is nutrition, soil depletion, horrible farming practices that are unsustainable, irrational farm subsidies, and the lobby which allows "frankenfoods" to masquerade as food and take up a larger and larger percentage of our population's calorie consumption. It is leading us down a path that will bankrupt the health care system (another issue that needs rational discussion in the most severe way) with a nation of Arties with type 2 diabetes, hypertension and chronic autoimmune disease. We are starving for rational discussion on this but we are too busy arguing over truly stupid nonsense to even begin to have the discussion.

There are a multitude of issues where something akin to middle ground is the answer and I think climate change and a healthy agricultural system that eschews glyphosate etc. are two of these. How to tackle budgets and deficits is likely another. But we are so busy entrenching that there are no intelligent discussions on any of these topics.

*did not like post

:eastwood:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Modern leftists are maximalists.

There is no “middle ground” with them. They see themselves as correct and their opponents as morally evil, and nothing can change that. They’ll deny objective truth/reality even when presented with evidence. A middle ground with them can only be achieved by the right moving towards them, or as Bush said “the Overton window continues to move left”.

That’s pretty much been American politics for the past 50 years. and why conservatives have cucked on literally every social issue. Trump was the first sign of the right saying that enough is enough.

Unfortunately, the only language they understand is violence.

:bronfrown:
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:28 pm

“Muh middle ground”

when I said middle ground...I am more referring to neither side is perfect....that is why it's better to just stay neutral.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:18 pm Modern leftists are maximalists.

There is no “middle ground” with them. They see themselves as correct and their opponents as morally evil, and nothing can change that. They’ll deny objective truth/reality even when presented with evidence. A middle ground with them can only be achieved by the right moving towards them, or as Bush said “the Overton window continues to move left”.

That’s pretty much been American politics for the past 50 years. and why conservatives have cucked on literally every social issue. Trump was the first sign of the right saying that enough is enough.

Unfortunately, the only language they understand is violence.

:bronfrown:
leftists must be violently put down, and grind to powder and the powder must be used to fertilize our fields.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Macrotus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:20 pm

“Muh middle ground”

when I said middle ground...I am more referring to neither side is perfect....that is why it's better to just stay neutral.

But when one side has a monopoly on institutions that progress society (which is great when conservatively practiced), we’re not afforded the luxury of neutrality.

There’s a feeding frenzy right now on the American Dream to the point we’ve let the predators have carte blanche. Soon, there will be nothing left of the pie to devour. We’re 2 generations away from being 20th century Cuba.

There’s only one type of organism that is as cannibalizing to its existence as human leftism, it’s called... a virus.

Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:36 pm
Macrotus wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:20 pm

“Muh middle ground”

But when one side has a monopoly on institutions that progress society (which is great when conservatively practiced), we’re not afforded the luxury of neutrality.

There’s a feeding frenzy right now on the American Dream to the point we’ve let the predators have carte blanche. Soon, there will be nothing left of the pie to devour. We’re 2 generations away from being 20th century Cuba.

There’s only one type of organism that is as cannibalizing to its existence as human leftism, it’s called... a virus.

*did not like post
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

I like the "arty vs the world" or arty's "I"ll fight anybody in the bar" threads better. They're usually funny.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:48 am Definitely has all the makings of a false flag.

The deep state is heavy in Georgia, it’s how they stole the election.
You're confusing deep state with Freemasons and the Boule. Alot of history between the two down South in Georgia and Louisiana. Although the boulee did originate in Philadelphia it's influence in the south over the years along with Freemasonry which originated in Louisiana so both are very prevalent in that region
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

It took about 2 seconds for liberal politicians to claim it as white supremecy. Too obvious.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

AlaskaHawks wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:10 am It took about 2 seconds for liberal politicians to claim it as white supremecy. Too obvious.
You don’t think a stereotypical trump supporter going on a rampage killing Chinese people is racially motivated?

And now it turns out the cop investigating him was selling racist t shirts on Facebook until he deleted the page yesterday
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I once got a handy from an asian girl at a massage parlor in Biluxi Mississippi
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I don't think anyone here can pretend to be in that loon's head and understand his motivation. He's a loon. But it would be a mighty big coincidence if it wasn't rooted in something to do with race and Asian women in particular.

But at the end of the day, he's probably just another complete fruitcake but nuts like Attie and zombie will pretend it didn't really happen, and the other extreme will politicize it for whatever their particular agendas are including gun control and whatever other issue du jour they want to propagate. None of them actually gives a shit about the people who got killed. They didn't really exist, or they are pawns. We are living in incredibly fucked up times.

Rinse and repeat.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

vcsgrizzfan wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:14 am I don't think anyone here can pretend to be in that loon's head and understand his motivation. He's a loon. But it would be a mighty big coincidence if it wasn't rooted in something to do with race and Asian women in particular.

But at the end of the day, he's probably just another complete fruitcake but nuts like Attie and zombie will pretend it didn't really happen, and the other extreme will politicize it for whatever their particular agendas are including gun control and whatever other issue du jour they want to propagate. None of them actually gives a shit about the people who got killed. They didn't really exist, or they are pawns. We are living in incredibly fucked up times.

Rinse and repeat.
I never said that it didn't happen, but the facts are that most of these shooters are handled and controlled by the FBI since the political aftermath of the shootings largely favors certain policies.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed