Hawks.

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Hawks.

Post by Da Stars. »

Congrats. Are you back down to earth yet? It was a very good game.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Hawks.

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Hey man, Yeah definitely not down to earth yet. It's still a rush/high right now. Losing in 2006 to the Steelers and the refs about made me lose it. Hoping for a different outcome this year, obviously.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Hey man, Yeah definitely not down to earth yet. It's still a rush/high right now. Losing in 2006 to the Steelers and the refs about made me lose it. Hoping for a different outcome this year, obviously.

Why did you bring up the refs. Personally I thought it was roughing the Kicker. The announcing crew agreed with me. But on the other hand. Tough to win games turning the ball over 3 times.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Da Stars. wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Hey man, Yeah definitely not down to earth yet. It's still a rush/high right now. Losing in 2006 to the Steelers and the refs about made me lose it. Hoping for a different outcome this year, obviously.

Why did you bring up the refs. Personally I thought it was roughing the Kicker. The announcing crew agreed with me. But on the other hand. Tough to win games turning the ball over 3 times.

The refs from 2006 bro. They fucked the Seahawks. They even admitted it.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

The refs from 2006 bro. They fucked the Seahawks. They even admitted it.
Was unaware they admitted it.