Where’s Joe Biden?

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Where’s Joe Biden?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

https://thenationalpulse.com/joeanon/
Over a month into the Biden regime, the President of the United States has not undertaken a press conference for reporters keen to hear from POTUS, unaccompanied, rather than Jen Psaki, Kamala, Harris, or others.

The behavior differs significantly with his predecessors Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

Trump’s first solo presser was on February 17th, while Obama’s was on February 9th.
:noidea:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: Where’s Joe Biden?

Post by Uncontroversial »

Biden has signed over 60 executives orders, eliminating every single policy Trump put in place. It’s as though Trump never happened.

Biden has already done what he was elected to do. Now he can coast for the next 7 years
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Uncontroversial wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:43 pm Biden has signed over 60 executives orders, eliminating every single policy Trump put in place. It’s as though Trump never happened.

Biden has already done what he was elected to do. Now he can coast for the next 7 years
You don't seem very in touch with your fellow demorats. They aren't liking ole Joe very much.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:48 pm
Uncontroversial wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:43 pm Biden has signed over 60 executives orders, eliminating every single policy Trump put in place. It’s as though Trump never happened.

You don't seem very in touch with your fellow demorats. They aren't liking ole Joe very much.
Manufactured petty drama and nitpicking tiny issues that nobody cares about.

Everyone loves what Joe has done. American hero
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Uncontroversial wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:09 pm

Like I said, completely out of touch lmao

Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

you guys still don't get it...majority of the voters don't give a shit for Biden...they just glad Trump is gone.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Uncontroversial wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:09 pm

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Macrotus wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:34 pm you guys still don't get it...majority of the voters don't give a shit for Biden...they just glad Trump is gone.

So your political ideology is guided by hate. Most of us already knew this irony about you Biden voters.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:10 pm
Macrotus wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:34 pm you guys still don't get it...majority of the voters don't give a shit for Biden...they just glad Trump is gone.

So your political ideology is guided by hate. Most of us already knew this irony about you Biden voters.
what is tis hate shit? that is the problem with you people...only thinking in B&W. I stated many time I want him to succeed as our nation leader...as all American should. He didn't that is fine...but he really shown his true color when he loss the election...it's utterly embarrassing even for his standard.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

"you people"

Racist.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Macrotus wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:01 pm

what is tis hate shit? that is the problem with you people...only thinking in B&W. I stated many time I want him to succeed as our nation leader...as all American should. He didn't that is fine...but he really shown his true color when he loss the election...it's utterly embarrassing even for his standard.

You voted on a guy not because of any optimism with his candidacy, but because of your hatred for the other guy. That, is the textbook definition of action being guided by hate. It’s ok, there were allegedly about 80 million of yous all driven to the polls armed with this same reasoning.

:rocknew:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Hate Trump based on what exactly?
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

lettherebehouse wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:20 pm

You voted on a guy not because of any optimism with his candidacy, but because of your hatred for the other guy. That, is the textbook definition of action being guided by hate. It’s ok, there were allegedly about 80 million of yous all driven to the polls armed with this same reasoning.

I repeat...I don't hate...I voted for him on the first term. It's his failure that drove me to vote for the other guy.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Macrotus wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:44 pm

I repeat...I don't hate...I voted for him on the first term. It's his failure that drove me to vote for the other guy.
I thought Asians were smart, why is House having so much trouble with this?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Macrotus wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:44 pm

“His failure”?

:biggums: