China rolls out anal swab coronavirus tests, saying it’s more accurate than throat method

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

China rolls out anal swab coronavirus tests, saying it’s more accurate than throat method

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: China rolls out anal swab coronavirus tests, saying it’s more accurate than throat method

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I have been meaning to get tested.

I think now is the time for me to make the leap.

See you guys later.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: China rolls out anal swab coronavirus tests, saying it’s more accurate than throat method

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I've also read that wearing 2 masks is better than wearing just 1.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

All the boys in the yard are lining up...
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I've also read that wearing 2 masks is better than wearing just 1.
I tried that and it didn't feel right...
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

denali4eva wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I've also read that wearing 2 masks is better than wearing just 1.
It seems really dumb to me.

Health Official 1: Hey everyone, wear masks. That will help stop the spread of coronavirus.

-1 year later-

Health Official 1: Didn't we tell everyone to wear masks? Why are the numbers still so high after a year?
Health Official 2: Well it's one of two things. Either wearing a mask doesn't help as much as we thought it would OR nobody is listening to us and they're not wearing a mask. What should we tell them?
Health Official 1: Everyone should wear TWO masks.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
It seems really dumb to me.

Health Official 1: Hey everyone, wear masks. That will help stop the spread of coronavirus.

-1 year later-

Health Official 1: Didn't we tell everyone to wear masks? Why are the numbers still so high after a year?
Health Official 2: Well it's one of two things. Either wearing a mask doesn't help as much as we thought it would OR nobody is listening to us and they're not wearing a mask. What should we tell them?
Health Official 1: Everyone should wear TWO masks.
:L
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

If you aren't wearing 4 masks you're just willfully killing people
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:If you aren't wearing 4 masks you're just willfully killing people
Shut up idiot!

:roll:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

denali4eva wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:If you aren't wearing 4 masks you're just willfully killing people
Shut up idiot!

Ah I see we have a single masker here. SMH murderer
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
Shut up idiot!

Ah I see we have a single masker here. SMH murderer
Keep shaking that chrome done until it falls off...
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

denali4eva wrote:
you already had covid hence you have the antibodies. you don't need to wear a mask. i only do it to put people at ease
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
you already had covid hence you have the antibodies. you don't need to wear a mask. i only do it to put people at ease

Same here and I'm still going to wear one.... :)

Oh and some blood banks are compensating folks that had the virus for their antibodies...
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
It’s documented that people have gotten it twice.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Shill Jackson wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
While that is true, the cases of that occuring are exceptionally rare.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Shill Jackson wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
There would be tens of thousands of such cases if prior infection didn’t create pretty good immunity. I’m pretty sure I would have gotten it 3 more times if I wasn’t immune
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: you already had covid hence you have the antibodies. you don't need to wear a mask. i only do it to put people at ease
While that is true, the cases of that occuring are exceptionally rare.
Concur, but I would guess that many people had it early last year and did not know what they had, and it has probably occurred more often than people realize. Especially with the variants. Antibodies are supposed to only be effective for 3 months or so.
I believe I had it last January (unconfirmed) and again this month.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**