KUB- your avatar for a week

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: KUB- your avatar for a week

Post by kobeunderbite »

Uncontroversial wrote:
Macrotus wrote:so...it's official Kub welched?
Yup. Just like Leoss and TDK

Good company for him

Nope. 10 billion images out there and you couldn't find anything else that's funny or demeaning? You couldn't handle being told to shove it so you imploded here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I stand with KUB.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever. wrote:I stand with KUB.

Thank you. I consider yours to be the most rational, unemotional mind we have, and your support completely eliminated any small sense of doubt I had in my decision earlier in the thread.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

You can rationalize anything and justify anything if you try. But it's still a bad look, albeit on something pretty meaningless.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Macrotus wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
Macrotus wrote:so...it's official Kub welched?

A few more posts and you'll be creeping up on Grimace for #1
I am simple asking a question...lol. why so triggered lately?
His whole worldview came crashing down yesterday
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Uncontroversial wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:This thread is a great example of why Mods decided long ago to stay out of avatar bets entirely.
No it’s not. It’s an example of how the fun of avatar betting is ruined by you staying out of it so little KUB won’t resent you

It’s a clear cut case of a weak, spineless loser failing to pay up
The decision was made a LONG time ago. It was made because the mods were fed up with dealing with all the bitching like you're doing in your comment.

Just like KUB should have known that you'd throw him an avatar he would disagree with, you should have known he'd probably find a find to squirm out of it.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:This thread is a great example of why Mods decided long ago to stay out of avatar bets entirely.
No it’s not. It’s an example of how the fun of avatar betting is ruined by you staying out of it so little KUB won’t resent you

The decision was made a LONG time ago. It was made because the mods were fed up with dealing with all the bitching like you're doing in your comment.

Just like KUB should have known that you'd throw him an avatar he would disagree with, you should have known he'd probably find a find to squirm out of it.
Why should I have known that when we've had multiple bets in the past which I have lost and the avatar choice never had anything to do with my family? Nor has madness ever gone there in other bets? You really think I should punish myself for betting in good faith rather than simply say no?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:

Madnesss got reverse trolled and he knows it. He should just tip his cap and call it a day. Instead he up ITT like

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I don't want to be part of a community that embraces this kind of weenie behavior.

House, Bush and the rest of the alphas. Meh. Not for me.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:

Why would I be bitching if you forced him to wear it?

You’re a retard
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I don't want to be part of a community that embraces this kind of weenie behavior.

I'll probably leave the board over this issue. It may seem minor, but it's not.

I couldn't even stomach to look at a man who whined about an avatar in real life... it's sickening.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:I don't want to be part of a community that embraces this kind of weenie behavior.

I couldn't even stomach to look at a man who whined about an avatar in real life... it's sickening.

Undies can have this scalp... well along with House, Bush and the rest of the hyenas. Congrats.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

kobeunderbite wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote: No it’s not. It’s an example of how the fun of avatar betting is ruined by you staying out of it so little KUB won’t resent you

Why should I have known that when we've had multiple bets in the past which I have lost and the avatar choice never had anything to do with my family? Nor has madness ever gone there in other bets? You really think I should punish myself for betting in good faith rather than simply say no?
I would never make an avatar bet with Madness because I know he'll take the low road. Making that bet with him at this time was a poor decision on your part.

That's just my opinion though. You have every right to do whatever you want with your avatar.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

I would never make an avatar bet with Madness because I know he'll take the low road. Making that bet with him at this time was a poor decision on your part.

That's just my opinion though. You have every right to do whatever you want with your avatar.

It was definitely a poor decision on a number of levels, I can't deny that.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Uncontroversial wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote: No it’s not. It’s an example of how the fun of avatar betting is ruined by you staying out of it so little KUB won’t resent you

You’re a retard
You wouldn't but the other guy would and did.

Avatar bets are on the parties that make them. Whining about it and calling people names gets you nowhere in this debate.

I was on your side in this debate but as it goes on, KUB is making you look like a whiny bitch.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Too obvious. Enjoy your time at Big Dick Lake. See you in February.

:suds:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

You’re a retard
You wouldn't but the other guy would and did.

Avatar bets are on the parties that make them. Whining about it and calling people names gets you nowhere in this debate.

I was on your side in this debate but as it goes on, KUB is making you look like a whiny bitch.
You said mods don’t enforce it because I would complain that he’s not wearing it.

“mods were fed up with dealing with all the bitching like you're doing“

But you can backpedal now. Calling you a retard worked.

Anyways, I’m unbothered. Everyone has seen this thread and welching is more embarrassing than the avatar. Even bush and house see KUB as being a pussy
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Too obvious. Enjoy your time at Big Dick Lake. See you in February.

:suds:

Maybe April or May. Or June or August. Or next December.

We'll see. I'll probably be back at some point. Maybe not.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Hey guys Abe is leaving over this.

:mjlaugh:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS wrote:Hey guys Abe is leaving over this.

I'm a man of honor and principle.

:noidea: