The Lakers are so good

Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: The Lakers are so good

Post by Shill Jackson »

Yes indeed.

and our young buck BI has turned into quite the player
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Mitch did a great job of drafting Hart, BI, Lonzo (I know) and Randle
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Part of me is happy that BI is doing great for the Pels. I didnt want to rape them too badly. Lonzo sucks and Hart is a role player.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Max. wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:Yes indeed.

I’ll have to eat crow on BI(somewhat). I was a hater, but he’s shown some good to signs.
Me too. I thought he was going to be a guy where the athletic ability never really translated to on court performance. His shooting has just gotten so much better.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Max. wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:Yes indeed.

I’ll have to eat crow on BI(somewhat). I was a hater, but he’s shown some good to signs.
Me too. I thought he was going to be a guy where the athletic ability never really translated to on court performance. His shooting has just gotten so much better.
Along with his offense, his defense and activity is much improved.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Obviously I’ve seen Lebron play many times over the course of his career, but since he’s become a Laker I’ve watched him more than I ever have before, and it’s hard to undersell just how amazing he is. Dude is 36 years old, has played so many career minutes, and yet he’s still arguably the best player in the league.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

There's a story I can't find now about how while the rest of the league is struggling with Covid postponements, injuries, disgruntled players & management, the Lakers seem to be the only ones smiling and having fun. And they're doing this as the 2nd oldest team in the league on what, 2 months rest?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

They are dominating and look like they are barely trying.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

LNS wrote:Obviously I’ve seen Lebron play many times over the course of his career, but since he’s become a Laker I’ve watched him more than I ever have before, and it’s hard to undersell just how amazing he is. Dude is 36 years old, has played so many career minutes, and yet he’s still arguably the best player in the league.
Agree. I remember a Cavs fan insisting to me he was the GOAT, and now that I watch him almost every game, it is hard to argue otherwise. Hes like Magic Johnson on steroids.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Max. wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:There's a story I can't find now about how while the rest of the league is struggling with Covid postponements, injuries, disgruntled players & management, the Lakers seem to be the only ones smiling and having fun. And they're doing this as the 2nd oldest team in the league on what, 2 months rest?
I read it too(or something similar). I think I credit it to a mixture of Jeanie/Vogel/LeBron. It was a culture change and you have to have the people at the top buying in before you can get everyone else to follow. It’s nice to see.
And adding all the depth to spread out the minutes was huge so give Rob some love.