Globalization of World Economies: Obama and CIA's agenda interrupted by 2016 election loss

Talk about anything here.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Globalization of World Economies: Obama and CIA's agenda interrupted by 2016 election loss

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Democrats rigging the 2020 election was IMHO strongly motivated by this globalist agenda that Obama started by the end of 2012.

Democrats, elitists, and globalists alike are for some reason really really really concerned with Global poverty... these fuckers cant even solve poverty and homelessness here in the states yet they want to tackle global poverty. I smell bullshit... but go on and read this April 2014 Memo regarding Global Development Council Report if you want some clarity on why the Biden administration will commit more money internationally than domestically over the next four years.

Trump presidency only derailed and delayed their demented agenda... giddy up tho.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Globalization of World Economies: Obama and CIA's agenda interrupted by 2016 election loss

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Yep. The number one reason why democrats and establishment republicans hate trump is because he was scuttling globalism by scuttling and renegotiating trade deals
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Globalization of World Economies: Obama and CIA's agenda interrupted by 2016 election loss

Post by LookAway »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Yep. The number one reason why democrats and establishment republicans hate trump is because he was scuttling globalism by scuttling and renegotiating trade deals
Or he was an incompetent liar who fooled millions of lemmings
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LookAway wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Yep. The number one reason why democrats and establishment republicans hate trump is because he was scuttling globalism by scuttling and renegotiating trade deals
he recorded the lowest unemployment ever before the chinese virus hit.
And also the lowest unemployment for minorities.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
LookAway wrote:
Correlation does not equal causation Attie.

I'm DEFINITELY not getting a debate on this whole topic but I will only attach an US Unemployment chart. It shows a huge spike that occured with the financial crisis of 2008 (don't get me started on why people didn't go to jail for some of the ridiculous excesses that led tothat) to pretty much the present. The rate finished 2008 at what looks to be about 9.5%, kept going up for a little while as we worked through the damage of the financial crisis and was basically "pretty close" to a straight line down ever since. Make of that what you will.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Democrats rigging the 2020 election was IMHO strongly motivated by this globalist agenda that Obama started by the end of 2012.

Democrats, elitists, and globalists alike are for some reason really really really concerned with Global poverty... these fuckers cant even solve poverty and homelessness here in the states yet they want to tackle global poverty. I smell bullshit... but go on and read this April 2014 Memo regarding Global Development Council Report if you want some clarity on why the Biden administration will commit more money internationally than domestically over the next four years.

Trump presidency only derailed and delayed their demented agenda... giddy up tho.
You failed in the first sentence...
Get it through your thick as fuck skull. THE ELECTION WAS THE FAIREST IN AMERICAN HISTORY AND NOT RIGGED. TRUMP LOST FAIR AND SQUARE.
Anyone refusing to believe if acknowledge this FACT is a complete moron and severely brainwashed and falls for lie after lie .

Give it a rest..you're borderline retarded as fuck
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:THE ELECTION WAS THE FAIREST IN AMERICAN HISTORY
I'm sure you have something to back up this wild claim and definitely aren't talking out of your big ole brown Cuban ass again, right?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Trump derailed the New World Order, which globalist elites have spent the past 50+ years setting up. They were in the home stretch and Trump showed up and torpedoed all of their plans.

He forced their hand and caused them to reveal themselves in ways that they didn’t want to. It’s no longer a “conspiracy theory”, they’re telling you about to your face.

Last edited by zombiesonics on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
LookAway wrote:

I'm DEFINITELY not getting a debate on this whole topic but I will only attach an US Unemployment chart. It shows a huge spike that occured with the financial crisis of 2008 (don't get me started on why people didn't go to jail for some of the ridiculous excesses that led tothat) to pretty much the present. The rate finished 2008 at what looks to be about 9.5%, kept going up for a little while as we worked through the damage of the financial crisis and was basically "pretty close" to a straight line down ever since. Make of that what you will.
In this case it is causation. Trump caused the lowest unemployment ever due to his fiscal policy of tax cuts and renegotiated trade deals.
The gdp spike to over 3% is proof. I remember economists saying that this was impossible
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: he recorded the lowest unemployment ever before the chinese virus hit.

In this case it is causation. Trump caused the lowest unemployment ever due to his fiscal policy of tax cuts and renegotiated trade deals.
The gdp spike to over 3% is proof. I remember economists saying that this was impossible
I'd debate the nuances of correlation vs causation with you, but you are far too dim to understand.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

I'd debate the nuances of correlation vs causation with you, but you are far too dim to understand.
Doesn’t matter. When Trump won the election the stock market started surging to new heights and investments started pouring in in anticipation of his economic policies.

You’re an idiot to thing that this is a grey area where the lowest unemployment ever could be easily attributed to Obama’s economic policies just as it t could he attributed to Trump’s.

:gtfo:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:In this case it is causation. Trump caused the lowest unemployment ever due to his fiscal policy of tax cuts and renegotiated trade deals.
Doesn’t matter. When Trump won the election the stock market started surging to new heights and investments started pouring in in anticipation of his economic policies.

You’re an idiot to thing that this is a grey area where the lowest unemployment ever could be easily attributed to Obama’s economic policies just as it t could he attributed to Trump’s.

I don't believe I said anything of the sort. You like making things up Attie. Another personality defect you possess.

I simply posted a chart showing a very steady decline from post mortgage crisis recession in 08/09 to the present.

Personally, I think teasing out economic performance and attributing it to any source is generally an exercise in futility. There are literally hundreds of factors to consider and confounders to avoid so that there can never be an accurate attribution. I know that's way over your head, but that's okay. Carry on believing what best suits the narratives you believe.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Personally, I think teasing out economic performance and attributing it to any source is generally an exercise in futility. e.
1. Then why study the subject since policies cannot he measured and tested

2. See what the Chicago school did in Chile

3. See what the marxists did in Russia and the Soviet bloc

“Performance cannot be attributed to any source”
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Doesn’t matter. When Trump won the election the stock market started surging to new heights and investments started pouring in in anticipation of his economic policies.

Personally, I think teasing out economic performance and attributing it to any source is generally an exercise in futility. e.

We aren't talking about Stalin's Russia nor are we talking about Allende's Chile. We are trying to be specific about one economic factor in isolation. It doesn't tease out the causative factors, or other longer term issues like deficit spending which I've railed against for decades and most presidents.

Economics is not physics. We don’t have immutable laws. It is incredibly complex and we study with a view to slowly build our understanding.

Before law school, I tool Honors Economics for two years. There was very little of macro value that I learned and sadly, the science has evolved, but at still a snail's pace.

Unfortunately, both sides always politicize something where we should be hungry for more knowledge and less quick to look for mud that we can sling.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

We aren't talking about Stalin's Russia nor are we talking about Allende's Chile. We are trying to be specific about one economic factor in isolation. It doesn't tease out the causative factors, or other longer term issues like deficit spending which I've railed against for decades and most presidents.

Economics is not physics. We don’t have immutable laws. It is incredibly complex and we study with a view to slowly build our understanding.

Before law school, I tool Honors Economics for two years. There was very little of macro value that I learned and sadly, the science has evolved, but at still a snail's pace.

Unfortunately, both sides always politicize something where we should be hungry for more knowledge and less quick to look for mud that we can sling.
I listed at least 2 things which Trump did as party of his economic policy and there are many more. I never claimed one source.
If you think my post meant that economic policy means only “one thing” then you’re mistaken.
With that said It was Trump’s policy and Trump is an individual hence the ultimate source while the policy is multifaceted
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: 1. Then why study the subject since policies cannot he measured and tested

I listed at least 2 things which Trump did as party of his economic policy and there are many more. I never claimed one source.
If you think my post meant that economic policy means only “one thing” then you’re mistaken.
With that said It was Trump’s policy and Trump is an individual hence the ultimate source while the policy is multifaceted
I don't know how else to say this without being mean so I will just bite my tongue and you can continue to believe what you will.

By the way, I had similar thoughts for those who praised Obama when unemployment fell dramatically as we recovered from the financial crisis. In both cases, the argument is severely flawed.