Democrat Senator Joe Manchin will "absolutely" oppose further direct aid payments to Americans

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Democrat Senator Joe Manchin will "absolutely" oppose further direct aid payments to Americans

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Sorry @elartman1973 your people said you get no more money.

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Democrat Senator Joe Manchin will "absolutely" oppose further direct aid payments to Americ

Post by zombiesonics »

Gee, who saw this coming?

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Democrat Senator Joe Manchin will "absolutely" oppose further direct aid payments to Americ

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

:banderas: :ohshitgif: DAMN. I guess artman has to make his $600 stretch lol
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Dude is from West Virginia and his seat is up in 2022. He is pretty much a Republican now for intents and purposes or else he’d be voted out with the quickness in 2 years.

Lol at the Dems actually thinking they were going to control the senate

:haha2:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sorry @elartman1973 your people said you get no more money.

:mjlaugh:
I do very well...I dont need any9nes handouts...in fact I loaned my mom money today since her monthly income (which is based on not social security but investment) in less than half mine and she needed to pay for a big home repair...walk it off loser

I'm self made against the grain and despite lifong doubters of my career path....I've made plenty of people eat their words the past few years and that's a great feeling.
Do what you love and not what the easy path is...it eventually all falls into place even better...to bad you're stuck in boring dead end work for life
Last edited by elartman1973 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote::banderas: :ohshitgif: DAMN. I guess artman has to make his $600 stretch lol
Ummm that's like an 8 hour days pay....
I work 10 hour days though if not 12
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote::banderas: :ohshitgif: DAMN. I guess artman has to make his $600 stretch lol
Ummm that's like an 8 hour days pay....
I work 10 hour days though if not 12
Nope. Manuel labor doesn’t pay well. Especially the type you do.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

West Virginia has one of the lowest median household incomes on average. And they just...voted this guy in. :lol:
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

600 is like 2 weeks pay for Artman. There’s a reason he had to live with his mom well into his 40s.
Odogg
Hall of Famer

Post by Odogg »

Titan18 wrote:Dude is from West Virginia and his seat is up in 2022. He is pretty much a Republican now for intents and purposes or else he’d be voted out with the quickness in 2 years.

He should just hop on over now
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Odogg wrote:
Titan18 wrote:Dude is from West Virginia and his seat is up in 2022. He is pretty much a Republican now for intents and purposes or else he’d be voted out with the quickness in 2 years.

He should just hop on over now
He'll be gone in 2022. People running against him will definitely use this against him