Cable carriers are considering deplatforming FOX news

Talk about anything here.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Cable carriers are considering deplatforming FOX news

Post by LookAway »

lettherebehouse wrote:Fox is the most watched news network on cable. This is not how capitalism is supposed to work. I don’t care for Fox outside of Tucker, but this is very bad territory we’re entering in if there’s any truth to this.
You like that crybaby cuck? Wow, I thought you were at least slightly more manly. Only women can tolerate he whine
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Fox is the most watched news network on cable. This is not how capitalism is supposed to work. I don’t care for Fox outside of Tucker, but this is very bad territory we’re entering in if there’s any truth to this.
Don’t be afraid. The alpha crew on this board (ripper, zombie, attie and Bush) predicted this.

This is the second stage of the soft civil war. Tit for tat then the violence comes.

I already acknowledged that I will likely die in the first wave of the fighting. I’ve made peace with the fact that I will likely be in a concentration camp and become skin and bones before I die. But it’s worth it since my sacrifice will bear fruit and the right will eventually win.

I’ve been preparing my kids for this all their lives.
When the choices of their comfort are at odds with the righteousness of Christ, they must choose the righteousness of Christ and suffer.
You need to be in a mental institution
This part
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

xer0 wrote:It's funny how lefties and conservatives thought Fox was some impartial or right leaning network, they are about as far left as all of the other alphabet fake news networks.
You are retarded. No one ever thought Faux news was impartial. They gave Trump a platform for 5 years and allowed him to lie to you idiots and now they will pay for it
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

LookAway wrote:
xer0 wrote:It's funny how lefties and conservatives thought Fox was some impartial or right leaning network, they are about as far left as all of the other alphabet fake news networks.
You are retarded. No one ever thought Faux news was impartial. They gave Trump a platform for 5 years and allowed him to lie to you idiots and now they will pay for it
Pure 100% nonsense.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
LookAway wrote:
Pure 100% nonsense.
Your utter stupidity keeps rising to heavenly levels with each post
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"