Turns out Anthony Edwards doesn’t completely suck

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Turns out Anthony Edwards doesn’t completely suck

Post by zombiesonics »

Too bad the T’Pups will find a way to fuck it up.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Turns out Anthony Edwards doesn’t completely suck

Post by LookAway »

How long before he request a trade?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

6 - 21 fg tonight.
1 - 9 3fg.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:6 - 21 fg tonight.
1 - 9 3fg.
Get used to it
:mjlaugh:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

37.9% from FG
26.7% from 3P

Looks like I spoke too soon. He also does shit like this:
:bronfrown:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

1 - 14 fg for 2 points... COMBINED... for the past two games.

Edwards (#1), Culver (traded up to get at #6) and Okogie (#20) are the last three Wolves #1 picks. They combined to score 7 points in 54 minutes last game.

And they combined for 8 points in 58 minutes the previous game.

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

zombiesonics wrote:37.9% from FG
26.7% from 3P

Looks like I spoke too soon. He also does shit like this:
:bronfrown:
Videos like that make me miss Rubio.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Max. wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:1 - 14 fg for 2 points... COMBINED... for the past two games.

Edwards (#1), Culver (traded up to get at #6) and Okogie (#20) are the last three Wolves #1 picks. They combined to score 7 points in 54 minutes last game.

And they combined for 8 points in 58 minutes the previous game.

Wiseman and Towns would’ve been fun to see.
LaMelo and Rubio would have made for some fun passing.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Rubio has been SOOOOOO bad this season.

Career lows across the board and some head-scratching decisions. 6 ppg and 5 apg right now and he's doing everything in his power NOT to shoot.

I can't stress how bad it's been. But... he's been benched. Because D. Russell went to the coach and said he can't play with Rubio. So here we have a player (known for ball-stopping) who is unable to play with one of the most unselfish players in recent NBA history... and the team agrees with the player.

Obviously, Rubio isn't happy by this development and he's struggling to adjust. Or, he's pouting. Or, he's lost a step. Or, something.

But once again... there's only man to blame here. The same guy who just traded for Rubio thinking a fast-paced pass-first PG could be on the same court as a ball-stopping, super deliberate, shoot-first PG.

I miss David Kahn. At least we could all laugh at him. Right now, Rosas STILL has believers out there despite how shitty he's been because he's so much more well connected.

The latest? The team without a starting PF (by design) is thinking about moving #1 pick Edwards out of his natural SG position to learn how to play PF. He's 6'4".

This is worse than the Kahn era. I didn't even think that was possible.

[Note: Everything about this team... two scoring stars, a historic run of immaturity, a lack of accountability, PTSD from the failed Wiggins tenure... was screaming for Tyrese Haliburton. AND the Wolves could have picked up at least one other quality rotation/starter player along with him by trading down. NOPE. They went for the HR pick again. Another high-volume, low-efficient shooter. Smart.]
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Rubio has been SOOOOOO bad this season.

Career lows across the board and some head-scratching decisions. 6 ppg and 5 apg right now and he's doing everything in his power NOT to shoot.

I can't stress how bad it's been. But... he's been benched. Because D. Russell went to the coach and said he can't play with Rubio. So here we have a player (known for ball-stopping) who is unable to play with one of the most unselfish players in recent NBA history... and the team agrees with the player.

Obviously, Rubio isn't happy by this development and he's struggling to adjust. Or, he's pouting. Or, he's lost a step. Or, something.

But once again... there's only man to blame here. The same guy who just traded for Rubio thinking a fast-paced pass-first PG could be on the same court as a ball-stopping, super deliberate, shoot-first PG.

I miss David Kahn. At least we could all laugh at him. Right now, Rosas STILL has believers out there despite how shitty he's been because he's so much more well connected.

The latest? The team without a starting PF (by design) is thinking about moving #1 pick Edwards out of his natural SG position to learn how to play PF. He's 6'4".

[Note: Everything about this team... two scoring stars, a historic run of immaturity, a lack of accountability, PTSD from the failed Wiggins tenure... was screaming for Tyrese Haliburton. AND the Wolves could have picked up at least one other quality rotation/starter player along with him by trading down. NOPE. They went for the HR pick again. Another high-volume, low-efficient shooter. Smart.]

So what I hearing is that in the video above where Rubio approaches Edwards and tells him why getting the easy shot there is the right move and trying to teach him the game, Edwards isn't listening and thinking, "thanks for that great advice" but instead is probably thinking, "Maaaaan, eff this old Jesus-looking dudde. You're a bench player. Hey Dlo!!! We playin' some 2K tonight? Dibs on playing as the Nets!!"
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Rubio has been SOOOOOO bad this season.

So what I hearing is that in the video above where Rubio approaches Edwards and tells him why getting the easy shot there is the right move and trying to teach him the game, Edwards isn't listening and thinking, "thanks for that great advice" but instead is probably thinking, "Maaaaan, eff this old Jesus-looking dudde. You're a bench player. Hey Dlo!!! We playin' some 2K tonight? Dibs on playing as the Nets!!"

Remember, right before the draft, Edwards stated publicly that he wished he was a football player and doesn't really watch/follow the NBA. He's "not really into it." He's probably playing Madden.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

If the Wolves walked away with James Wiseman and Tyrese Halliburton on draft night, it would’ve solved their problems overnight.

It was possible too. Of course they walked away with the worst case scenario.