More Election Fraud.

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

More Election Fraud.

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I don't know if it's still a thing... but here's an article from Business Insider about a guy being charged for voter fraud.

https://www.businessinsider.com/voter-e ... CpSfeGLu28" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Bruce Bartman has been charged with unlawful voting and perjury over allegations that he pretended to be his dead mother to cast a ballot in the November election for President Donald Trump in Pennsylvania."

I don't know if it's actually true or not though. Could be fake, I guess.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Re: More Election Fraud.

Post by TheSaboteur »

CNN? Clearly fake news.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

The fraud is real and Republicans keep committing it
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LookAway wrote:The fraud is real and Republicans keep committing it

I don't know. I'm sure there's been votes cast by Democrats falsely too.

Just not to the ridiculous degrees many of our esteemed posters here claimed like rabid fools.

Zombies, Ati and others really exposed just how stupid and dim-witted and absolutely fucking dumb they are by carrying on like they did about it for so long. I can't take anything they say about anything seriously again. Their takes were just so consistently terrible in every conceivable way that I'd think they were acting stupid deliberately but why would somebody want the badge of stupidest person alive on their back even online? Maybe because they're really really dumb. I can't believe just how moronic and stupid and dumb they are. Wow. So dumb. And stupid. Fucking dumbies.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Just not to the ridiculous degrees many of our esteemed posters here claimed like rabid fools.

Zombies, Ati and others really exposed just how stupid and dim-witted and absolutely fucking dumb they are by carrying on like they did about it for so long. I can't take anything they say about anything seriously again. Their takes were just so consistently terrible in every conceivable way that I'd think they were acting stupid deliberately but why would somebody want the badge of stupidest person alive on their back even online? Maybe because they're really really dumb. I can't believe just how moronic and stupid and dumb they are. Wow. So dumb. And stupid. Fucking dumbies.
I've excluded them from my dumbest posters on AG rankings.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Speaking of stupid: KUB accepted a trump vs Biden avatar bet......AFTER the election:
A4F00EAE-BA5F-4FD4-9096-5049BE63764E.jpeg
One of the stupidest things I’ve seen in my life
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

TheSaboteur wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I've excluded them from my dumbest posters on AG rankings.

I have not seen those rankings.

I want to see those rankings.