THT lack of playing time

Talk about anything here.
LookAway
All-Time Great

THT lack of playing time

Post by LookAway »

He comes in, in the second and the Lakers cut the lead. He comes in with 3 minutes left in the game and the Lakers defense picks up and cuts the lead. He is clearly the best guard on the Lakers
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: THT lack of playing time

Post by kobeunderbite »

phpBB [video]
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lololololol
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

He'll be 30 a minutes a game by the end of the season and a big factor in the Lakers repeat!
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

I think he will force Vogel’s hand in time. He will take a few minutes from Matthews, a few minutes from Caruso, a few from Kuz and will eventually get up to over 20-25 minutes by mid-season.

He can defend multiple positions with that strong frame and ridiculously long wingspan and agile feet, and offensively, I think the stroke looks real and he can take it in the paint really well for a guy so young and inexperienced. Eventually, he will recognize the defense collapsing sooner and find open shooters, but it's hard to forget that he's barely 20 years old.

Him and Caruso will be Rottweilers chasing wings and loose balls everywhere for the Lakers.

We are blessed.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

It was the first game of the season. LeBron played just 28.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:It was the first game of the season. LeBron played just 28.
Lakers were in this one after a horrid start. Last year in the opener, the Clippers blew them off the floor.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Anyone else straight up hoping for a guard injury so we can stop messing around and give THT his minutes already?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I honestly don't think he's that good. Anyone who read my sophisticated basketball player review knows what I'm talkin about. In fact I think I'm better than him!
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

kobeunderbite wrote:Anyone else straight up hoping for a guard injury so we can stop messing around and give THT his minutes already?
He will get the minutes in time. Vogel is a brilliant coach and he wants to make sure THT stays hungry. Vogel is a genius really.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

actually he may never see the floor because hes not good enough. kuzma comes in the game and flourishes, instant buckets... this other guy? comes in flops and throws in the towel. Caruso is trash too with his slow ass jumper and release... if that were me every time I came around the screen if the help defender sags on me just a little he may as well turn around and get the ball out the net.

real spit.

:jrsmith:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Scrubs get scrub minutes...laker Homer's are the dumbest most delusional fans in the nba by far

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:He'll be 30 a minutes a game by the end of the season and a big factor in the Lakers repeat!
I love when dumb fans cash checks before they get them..you are a comete dumbass

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:Anyone else straight up hoping for a guard injury so we can stop messing around and give THT his minutes already?
He will get the minutes in time. Vogel is a brilliant coach and he wants to make sure THT stays hungry. Vogel is a genius really.
Lol...vogel is a trash coach...we saw it firsthand here...stop overeating peoe just because you are stuck with them..its pathetic.
Clifford is light years superior than vogel..which we have all seen yet you losers refuse to accept

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Vogel is a champion, something no one in the very small city of Orlando will ever be able to claim.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Lol...vogel is a trash coach...we saw it firsthand here...stop overeating peoe just because you are stuck with them..its pathetic.
Clifford is light years superior than vogel..which we have all seen yet you losers refuse to accept
You're an idiot. We see it first hand here every day! Vogel just coached your Los Angeles Lakers to yet another NBA title. Stay jelly.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

kobeunderbite wrote:Vogel is a champion, something no one in the very small city of Orlando will ever be able to claim.
He adjusted the Lakers defense and rotations masterfully throughout the playoffs, toying with the opposition really.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:Vogel is a champion, something no one in the very small city of Orlando will ever be able to claim.
Wrong moron..vogel is a dumbfuck and we saw lots of examples..your homerism wont allow you to see facts

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
He adjusted the Lakers defense and rotations masterfully throughout the playoffs, toying with the opposition really.
Lol..easy to adjust to teams who have their key players missing...and I mean all of the teams they faced did..adding further proof it was a bogus title

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You're an idiot. We see it first hand here every day! Vogel just coached your Los Angeles Lakers to yet another NBA title. Stay jelly.
Vs teams that were injured as fuck...any nba coach could have done the same..stop acting like hes a great coach...he will disappoint you soon enough so bookmark this