President Trump says he ain't signing shit unless Congress increases American checks to $2,000

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

President Trump says he ain't signing shit unless Congress increases American checks to $2,000

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

America's president
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: President Trump says he ain't signing shit unless Congress increases American checks to $2,

Post by rileymartin »

How excited are you poor hick boy?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: President Trump says he ain't signing shit unless Congress increases American checks to $2,

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

rileymartin wrote:How excited are you poor hick boy?
I'm excited that the President is trying to do the right thing by Americans.

Unfortunately, like last time, I won't see any of it, but that's OK.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

dude should recognize we are in the midst of a civil war with the left and cyber war with communists and he should use his executive powers to stay in office.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

phpBB [video]
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

The exact dollar amount Democrats have wanted all among
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:America's president
Ummmm...its his fault people are out of work and need a stimulus plan check to begin with dumbfuck.

Yes idiot..hes the reason america shit the bed in containing the virus clearly not on the level of any world leader but far below
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:America's president
Ummmm...its his fault people are out of work and need a stimulus plan check to begin with dumbfuck.

Yes idiot..hes the reason america shit the bed in containing the virus clearly not on the level of any world leader but far below
Is he the reason you have big boobies?
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

I support Trump in this. He gave corporations big money last time and now he wants to do right by the little guy. He should run again and AOC should be his running mate. Pelosi and Schummer's head would explode