If the vaccine is good, it’s white privilege, if it’s bad it’s discrimination

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

If the vaccine is good, it’s white privilege, if it’s bad it’s discrimination

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

IMG_0873.jpg
If Artman was in Cornell he wouldn’t have to take the vaccine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Scout
Rookie

Re: If the vaccine is good, it’s white privilege, if it’s bad it’s discrimination

Post by Scout »

https://health.cornell.edu/resources/es ... quirements" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's the web page for you. Turns out there is no mention of PoC getting an exception. I'm sorry that your news sources openly lie to you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: If the vaccine is good, it’s white privilege, if it’s bad it’s discrimination

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
IMG_0873.jpg
If Artman was in Cornell he wouldn’t have to take the vaccine
Wrong.. I'm white on any and every possible official thing that exists...unlike your children.

Lol at losers on aboard thinking they have more say than actual facts...desperate as fuck
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Max. wrote:
Scout wrote:https://health.cornell.edu/resources/es ... quirements

Here's the web page for you. Turns out there is no mention of PoC getting an exception. I'm sorry that your news sources openly lie to you.
Does the OP have a response?
They altered the webpage after they got busted. Oldest trick in the book
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Max. wrote:

Or, or you clearly are force fed completely biased alternate news all the time and you Falk for it..same way you think trump will be the president 4 more years.

Cant fix stupid

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Max. wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:L :L :L
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Max. wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:L :L :L
when are you getting your vaccine...along with artman
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Max. wrote:

Nope. Turns out it hasn't been changed. Here's how it looked on November 12th.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201112193 ... quirements" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope this can be a learning experience for you. Spoilers: this is basically what happens with every article on websites like "Great American Politics".
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Scout wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Max. wrote:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201112193 ... quirements" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope this can be a learning experience for you. Spoilers: this is basically what happens with every article on websites like "Great American Politics".
fake news. website was changed.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Scout wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:They altered the webpage after they got busted. Oldest trick in the book

fake news. website was changed.
Repeating lies over and over again only works on stupid people like you and your trump cult..rest of us see right through it

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Scout wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Max. wrote:

"Learning experience..." Ha.

For about a week... I provided posts with clear evidence that their posts were fraudulent... and that they were rubes who were duped online... and yet Zombies, Ati, Undies, LMD and others just ignored every one to post more fake stuff.

It's 2nd rate transparent trolling. Meh.
Or, they're legit idiots. Meh.

Probably a bit of both.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Scout wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:They altered the webpage after they got busted. Oldest trick in the book

For about a week... I provided posts with clear evidence that their posts were fraudulent... and that they were rubes who were duped online... and yet Zombies, Ati, Undies, LMD and others just ignored every one to post more fake stuff.

Probably a bit of both.
Sadly, it's not trolling. They simply ignore what doesn't fit their belief system. Too many people only believe what they want to believe. Especially stupid people.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Did you not read the link you posted?

”We can be a resource if you need more information, an exemption, or have related questions, concerns.”

:verdum:

“We recognize that, due to longstanding systemic racism and health inequities in this country, individuals from some marginalized communities may have concerns about needing to agree to such requirements. For example, historically, the bodies the of Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color (BIPOC) have been mistreated, and used by people in power, sometimes for profit or medical gain. It is understandable that the current Compact requirements may feel suspect or even exploitative to some BIPOC members of the Cornell community.”

:mjlaugh:
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:
“We recognize that, due to longstanding systemic racism and health inequities in this country, individuals from some marginalized communities may have concerns about needing to agree to such requirements. For example, historically, the bodies the of Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color (BIPOC) have been mistreated, and used by people in power, sometimes for profit or medical gain. It is understandable that the current Compact requirements may feel suspect or even exploitative to some BIPOC members of the Cornell community.”

:mjlaugh:
What a load of bs lol
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Scout wrote:

Probably a bit of both.
I assume it's actual belief
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

What, Epoch Times wasn't available for this "news?"