Proud supporter of President Trump.

Daily reminder that Trump is still your president

Post by kobeunderbite »

And will be for four more years at least
Scout
Rookie

Re: Daily reminder that Trump is still your president

Post by Scout »

Do y'all actually think Trump "won the election" and is going to end up serving the next term as president?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Scout wrote:Do y'all actually think Trump "won the election" and is going to end up serving the next term as president?

1. Don't type "ya'll" ever again
2. Reality hitting is going to hurt worst for people like you
3. Get the hell off my board
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

kobeunderbite wrote:
Scout wrote:Do y'all actually think Trump "won the election" and is going to end up serving the next term as president?

Who the heck is Scout?
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

kobeunderbite wrote:

In the event that Biden is inaugurated in January, how will that affect your worldview? Will it be that you think the deep state infiltrated all the federal judges Trump appointed (along with every election official in the country) and they have successfully won? Or will it cause you to rethink some of the things you believe?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Has tdk posted in a while? This might cheer him up a little.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Scout wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

In the event that Biden is inaugurated in January, how will that affect your worldview? Will it be that you think the deep state infiltrated all the federal judges Trump appointed (along with every election official in the country) and they have successfully won? Or will it cause you to rethink some of the things you believe?

You know the answer is that these events are reinforcing my views and those of likeminded people. We're only accelerating from here.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

americaninfidel wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Who the heck is Scout?

MCS fag who enjoys living with horse blinders on apparently.

What's funny is that with all of these statistical and mathematical anomalies associated with Biden "winning" we can now confirm that people like op only like "math" and "science" when it's convenient for them. Like when they need to pretend that cutting off your penis makes you a woman.
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

kobeunderbite wrote:
Scout wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

You know the answer is that these events are reinforcing my views and those of likeminded people. We're only accelerating from here.
But, I guess, what is your story of what happened if Biden is put in place by the electoral college? And how does that affect your worldview going forward? Is there any event that could happen that could change how you view the events of the past month?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

kobeunderbite wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Who the heck is Scout?

What's funny is that with all of these statistical and mathematical anomalies associated with Biden "winning" we can now confirm that people like op only like "math" and "science" when it's convenient for them. Like when they need to pretend that cutting off your penis makes you a woman.
:noidea:
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

I like saying "y'all"...

Hey y'all! :suds:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Scout wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
Scout wrote: In the event that Biden is inaugurated in January, how will that affect your worldview? Will it be that you think the deep state infiltrated all the federal judges Trump appointed (along with every election official in the country) and they have successfully won? Or will it cause you to rethink some of the things you believe?

But, I guess, what is your story of what happened if Biden is put in place by the electoral college? And how does that affect your worldview going forward? Is there any event that could happen that could change how you view the events of the past month?

You know that cutting off your penis doesn't make you a woman, right? It makes you a failure of a man.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

KUB, I see fatherhood hasn't soften you one bit... :lol:
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

kobeunderbite wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

Who the heck is Scout?

That's not really what a statistical anomaly is, and is pretty clearly not really any sort of evidence of fraud, particularly when it's really clear and obvious why those bellwether counties are no longer bellwethers. Like a theoretical "bellwether country" only works when you assume a voting population is behaving fairly similar and there is a small amount of swing voters that are going back and forth. And, I guess that's pretty much how it was from 84-12 since Reagan created some real political realignment. And it's pretty clear that Trump began some real political alignment in 2016 which became even more drastic now. Even with all that, it's easy to just say that counties aren't magic.
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

kobeunderbite wrote:
Scout wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

You know that cutting off your penis doesn't make you a woman, right? It makes you a failure of a man.
Have I posted anything about gender reassignment surgery?
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

I'm trying to engage in good faith Kub! I'm interested in breaking down the thinking here
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Scout wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Who the heck is Scout?

That's not really what a statistical anomaly is, and is pretty clearly not really any sort of evidence of fraud, particularly when it's really clear and obvious why those bellwether counties are no longer bellwethers. Like a theoretical "bellwether country" only works when you assume a voting population is behaving fairly similar and there is a small amount of swing voters that are going back and forth. And, I guess that's pretty much how it was from 84-12 since Reagan created some real political realignment. And it's pretty clear that Trump began some real political alignment in 2016 which became even more drastic now. Even with all that, it's easy to just say that counties aren't magic.
you said absolutely nothing of substance with this post.
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Scout wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:

I guess what isn't of substance? I was pretty clearly explaining that a county corresponding with the median voter for some period of time is no guarantee that that county always will. And that's a pretty obvious fact on it's face. A county's population can change, the electorate can change, the general distribution of the population can change, which type of population comprising the middle can change. There's pretty clearly a lot of explanatory variables there just if you think about it for a little bit.
Scout
Rookie

Post by Scout »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Who the heck is Scout?

:noidea:
Lol, I just got this
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Scout wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Scout wrote:
I guess what isn't of substance? I was pretty clearly explaining that a county corresponding with the median voter for some period of time is no guarantee that that county always will. And that's a pretty obvious fact on it's face. A county's population can change, the electorate can change, the general distribution of the population can change, which type of population comprising the middle can change. There's pretty clearly a lot of explanatory variables there just if you think about it for a little bit.
how about the variable of fraudulent mail in ballots and 300% voter turnouts in some counties.

hmmmm. why dont you work that into your equation, scout.