What's on tap for the Super Bowl?

Talk about anything here.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

What's on tap for the Super Bowl?

Post by wailuaFC »

I got some pliney and zombie dust for my good beers, and a bunch of high life for my cheap beer. Headed down to dirty bird in pb (top ten wings in the country) to pick up my order. Today will be a fun one (as long as the Seahawks lose ;) )
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: What's on tap for the Super Bowl?

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Two teams are playing in a football game in New Jersey. If one of them out-scores the other, they will win the game.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Nothing.
.im sore from the warrior dash yesterday and plus i drank and did a lot of dope last night so im couchingnit blanky styke today
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

elartman1973 wrote:Nothing.
.im sore from the warrior dash yesterday and plus i drank and did a lot of dope last night so im couchingnit blanky styke today
I ended up passing up the spartan run due to work, but already have off for a tougher mudder in May, check those out they are supposed to be the most intense
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

..gettin' with some FF buddies...I'm bring wings and beer, FF commish is bringing some corned beef for sandwiches, another friend bringing pizza, and the place hosting the game has multiple liquor, which I know later we'll be doing shots of tequila...and I already took a vacation day for tomm...all good here...
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Two teams are playing in a football game in New Jersey. If one of them out-scores the other, they will win the game.
Thanks, John.

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

constitutionnomore wrote:..gettin' with some FF buddies...I'm bring wings and beer, FF commish is bringing some corned beef for sandwiches, another friend bringing pizza, and the place hosting the game has multiple liquor, which I know later we'll be doing shots of tequila...and I already took a vacation day for tomm...all good here...
Damn you're a lucky man, I got to be at work at 4 tomorrow morning, that's why I'm starting now haha
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I made a big garden salad. Garlic bread. And all I can eat peel and slurp shrimp. And some Mexican green dip. Forgot the name of the shit.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

wailuaFC wrote:
constitutionnomore wrote:..gettin' with some FF buddies...I'm bring wings and beer, FF commish is bringing some corned beef for sandwiches, another friend bringing pizza, and the place hosting the game has multiple liquor, which I know later we'll be doing shots of tequila...and I already took a vacation day for tomm...all good here...
Damn you're a lucky man, I got to be at work at 4 tomorrow morning, that's why I'm starting now haha

lol, I hear ya....last year I went into work and said I'd never do that again..longest day of the year for me...ugh...enjoy FC...
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

Da Stars. wrote:I made a big garden salad. Garlic bread. And all I can eat peel and slurp shrimp. And some Mexican green dip. Forgot the name of the shit.

...you have talked about peel and eat shrimp so much I had to get some a couple weeks ago....and, your menu for the day sounds good too...
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Absolutely nothing. I doubt I'll even have the game on at any point.

I plan on doing some research for a paper I'm writing and will probably play some GTA V later. I'm making reuben sandwiches for dinner. I'm looking forward to it.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

constitutionnomore wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:I made a big garden salad. Garlic bread. And all I can eat peel and slurp shrimp. And some Mexican green dip. Forgot the name of the shit.

...you have talked about peel and eat shrimp so much I had to get some a couple weeks ago....and, your menu for the day sounds good too...

Thanks. Shrimp has been part of Christmas. My birthday and SS for years now. I have this problem. LOL. I have a lousy five dollar bet on the super bowl. I have the Hawks. But I want the Hawks to lose.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

FC/Stars, and every football fan out there...enjoy my friends..I'm off to pick up the wings and commence to completely enjoying this annual football finale....nothing compares to this day, and it should be a holiday...

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I will be posting from the superbowl..vip skybox fool

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:I will be posting from the superbowl..vip skybox fool
Make sure you post pics.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
Make sure you post pics.
I will try to but it will be difficult since i will be busy rubbing elbows with celebrities and supermodels

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

TheLoneGranger wrote:Peyton is gonna light up Seattle.

Broncos 34 Seahawks 27
I sure hope youre right but theres no way seattle scores 27, their offense has been shit. I think itll be close to 17-14 hawks
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Guac
queso
Tri-tip marinated for two days, on rolls with apricot BBQ sauce
roasted garlic spuds
Maximus IPA
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

You just made a thread today about the Super Bowl being overrated and that there's nothing on TV. Make up your mind.