They aren’t even going to try to maintain the illusion anymore. The set is coming down.

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

They aren’t even going to try to maintain the illusion anymore. The set is coming down.

Post by ripper76 »

“without evidence”

Q: “Can we see the ballots and observe the counting?”

A: “No. You can’t even talk about it.”

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: They aren’t even going to try to maintain the illusion anymore. The set is coming down.

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:“without evidence”

Nobody has spread more lies than trump
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: They aren’t even going to try to maintain the illusion anymore. The set is coming down.

Post by rileymartin »

This has already been debunked you bunkered fuck boy...

Election officials are in charge of the count...Trumpy's want those officials to step aside and let them count instead...Nope...Get your bowl hair cutted ass back and follow the rules Trumpy...

For those of you who dont understand the bowl cut reference, here is a pic of your boy Rippy's bowl cut...

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:

I don't think that's true. The best liars don't have a (fair or unfair) reputation for lying.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

I don't think that's true. The best liars don't have a (fair or unfair) reputation for lying.
Trump is considered an honest saint among his cult of followers

They actually believe the election is rigged..delusional as fuck

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nobody has spread more lies than trump

Didn't a lot of people believe it was rigged last time?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

It was...at least influenced by trumps russian buddies

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Trump is considered an honest saint among his cult of followers

Oh... I see. They didn't do that this time though?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Nope...but they definitely still wanted trump to win...

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: It was...at least influenced by trumps russian buddies
Seems odd to not do it again then.

It's ok to talk about that election rigging though right? For several years, and multiple investigations? We're not going to apply the same standard to claims of election interference here?

Major National newspapers should just memory-hole any story about allegations of election fraud this year? Statements made by the President of the United States in a public address to the nation, should have the transcripts removed and the videos deleted?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Seems odd to not do it again then.

It's ok to talk about that election rigging though right? For several years, and multiple investigations? We're not going to apply the same standard to claims of election interference here?

Major National newspapers should just memory-hole any story about allegations of election fraud this year? Delete the video, remove the transcripts?
Americans....the smart ones at least... wised up

The dumb ones want the vote counting to stop...counting votes IS what an election is about...smh

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

It's clear we're not speaking the same language.

You can't have a functioning society for very long with two standards for everything and everyone. At some point a lot of people are going to get pretty upset with that and it will lead to serious conflict.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Russians making memes on Facebook = election interference
Dead people voting in Democrat counties = not election interference

Autismo lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Russians making memes on Facebook = election interference
Dead people voting in Democrat counties = not election interference

Autismo lol
One of those is real...I'll let you decide

Moron

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:It's clear we're tell that to the moron who desperately wanted to divide americans the past 4 plus yearsnot speaking the same language.

You can't have a functioning society for very long with two standards for everything and everyone. At some point a lot of people are going to get pretty upset with that and it will lead to serious conflict.

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

This country has a well documented history of election fraud, in a lot of places. That's real.

Many things about this election have been odd, suspicious, not transparent. It seems like reasonable people could have some questions and want to make sure everything was and is done correctly, and by the rules.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:This country has a well documented history of election fraud, in a lot of places. That's real.

Many things about this election have been odd, suspicious, not transparent. It seems like reasonable people could have some questions and want to make sure everything was and is done correctly, and by the rules.
Trump isnt a reasonable person nor are his cult followers.
Mail in ballots have existed for 250 years yet all of a sudden they are fraudulent and all of a sudden they are 100% democrat.
Sorry guy but no dice...
Nobody seems to question the fact that florida and texas had the most mail in ballots in US history but since Trump won those states then it's definitely legit but since he lost other states then those are clearly fraudulent.

Just the whining if sore losers..that's all it is.....

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Florida and Texas are ran by competent people and have actual election laws.
Very odd that Florida and Texas were so efficient with their counting but the "college educated" Democrats in swing states are still struggling days later.

Nothing to think about I'm sure.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:This country has a well documented history of election fraud, in a lot of places. That's real.

Trump isnt a reasonable person nor are his cult followers.
Mail in ballots have existed for 250 years yet all of a sudden they are fraudulent and all of a sudden they are 100% democrat.
Sorry guy but no dice...
Nobody seems to question the fact that florida and texas had the most mail in ballots in US history but since Trump won those states then it's definitely legit but since he lost other states then those are clearly fraudulent.

Just the whining if sore losers..that's all it is.....
Your ramblings are insane. You're not thinking clearly and have seemed very upset the last couple of days. Many anti-Trump people are that way right now and you're all coming across as pretty unhinged.

Trump isn't reasonable? Then why would you think it's a good idea to act this way right now? This is a very close election and it's not settled yet, it won't be for awhile. Either side is allowed to contest things, and that's going to happen. That's the system we all follow. If you want to suddenly throw out the rules, then you better make sure that's someplace you want to go. No rules means no rules about anything.

The US is still in a declared state of emergency as are most states. That gives an extraordinary amount of power to the President and Governors. There was a story just a bit ago about the Secretary of Defense resigning. The behavior of your people is not rational right now.

This was a recent US State Department statement about elections in Belarus. Kind of ironic.

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Florida and Texas are ran by competent people and have actual election laws.
Very odd that Florida and Texas were so efficient with their counting but the "college educated" Democrats in swing states are still struggling days later.

Nothing to think about I'm sure.
That's a DIRECT result of the Republican legislature NOT allowing the counting of the mail in's until after election day ballots were counted. The request WAS made to start earlier.
Last edited by Repeat3peat on Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.