Influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe

Talk about anything here.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Re: Influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe

Post by TheSaboteur »

Bartman wrote:With Sabs always claiming he’s so smart, I’m surprised he got his ass kicked so easily by Rob in this debate.
As Abe just said, the only thing I've ever claimed is to be smarter than almost everyone on AG, which is nothing special.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

TheSaboteur wrote:
Bartman wrote:With Sabs always claiming he’s so smart, I’m surprised he got his ass kicked so easily by Rob in this debate.
As Abe just said, the only thing I've ever claimed is to be smarter than almost everyone on AG, which is nothing special.
You’re also the only virgin that posts here. :suds:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

In America it’s because everyone’s immune system is in overdrive after catching COVID. Elsewhere in the world it’s because they’ve taken necessary precautions due to responsible leadership
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Uncontroversial wrote:In America it’s because everyone’s immune system is in overdrive after catching COVID. Elsewhere in the world it’s because they’ve taken necessary precautions due to responsible leadership
If this few months of COVID exposure essentially eradicated the flu in America, that would be amazing and save countless lives moving forward.

Alpha.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:In America it’s because everyone’s immune system is in overdrive after catching COVID. Elsewhere in the world it’s because they’ve taken necessary precautions due to responsible leadership
If this few months of COVID exposure essentially eradicated the flu in America, that would be amazing and save countless lives moving forward.

Alpha.
Eradicated it for one season at the expense of 30x more deaths and economic meltdown
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

TheSaboteur wrote:
I guess Rob isn’t one of the many you’re smarter than on AG.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Uncontroversial wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

Alpha.
Eradicated it for one season at the expense of 30x more deaths and economic meltdown
Worth the trade. I really hate the flu