My 85 year old grandma had COVID

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

My 85 year old grandma had COVID

Post by LNS »

Actually I’m not 100% on her age (I know.... I’m a shitty grandson), but I’m positive she’s in the 85-90 range. She’s also diabetic and overweight, and has dementia.

But she got COVID-19 months back and beat it. People are terrified of this disease, though.

:trumphuh:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: My 85 year old grandma had COVID

Post by lettherebehouse »

Alpha
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

No offense but, it probably should have put her out of her seemingly misery...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

denali4eva wrote:No offense but, it probably should have put her out of her seemingly misery...
None taken. :suds:

My grandma on my dad’s side has dementia and my grandpa on my mom’s side had Alzheimer’s, so genetically I’m fucked. I told my wife I’ve I start to show the signs in my later years then I’m taking myself out.

:ape:
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

LNS wrote:
denali4eva wrote:No offense but, it probably should have put her out of her seemingly misery...

My grandma on my dad’s side has dementia and my grandpa on my mom’s side had Alzheimer’s, so genetically I’m fucked. I told my wife I’ve I start to show the signs in my later years then I’m taking myself out.

Damn man, why did you have to say something funny? :lol:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

LNS wrote:

I see some signs in cognitive decline in you already, to be perfectly honest
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Uncontroversial wrote:
LNS wrote:

I see some signs in cognitive decline in you already, to be perfectly honest
No troll... I’ve always seen this in your future:

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Alpha gramma!

October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Uncontroversial got cucked by LNS’s grandmammy. :laugh3:
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

My grandmother also, but she's 87. She beat it but it almost killed her. She told us that she never felt that sick before, even through both of her bouts with cancer. It's nothing to be played with man. Proceed with caution but don't kill yourself trying to avoid it.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AG grannies are 2/2 so far beating COVID

:banderas:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Never mentioned this but my grandfather died of COVID in May, or so we think. The reason we're not sure is yes he tested positive right before his death but he wasn't doing well physically since pre-COVID so it may have been something else, or COVID may have just pushed him over the line.

He was actually part of the NYC nursing home genocide. Technically he was in assisted living and not a 'nursing home,' but the city funneled COVID positive patients into his home all the same. He was in his 90's but for his age in decent enough shape mentally/physically. He wasn't "totally" there mentally but he was still himself. However he did have a history of heart/breathing problems, so it's not surprising if it got him, and he was basically left to die. It was at the height of the hysteria when they weren't admitting anyone to hospitals in NYC let alone someone in their 90's. Now my parents are part of the civil suit they are filing against the city and Cuomo lol.

Funny enough, my other grandfather, also in his 90's, lives on his own and beat COVID around the same time with virtually no symptoms. He's a lifelong democrat who for the first time in his life voted Republican for Trump in 2016 and will be doing so again in 2020 lol
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

kobeunderbite wrote:Never mentioned this but my grandfather died of COVID in May, or so we think. The reason we're not sure is yes he tested positive right before his death but he wasn't doing well physically since pre-COVID so it may have been something else, or COVID may have just pushed him over the line.

He was actually part of the NYC nursing home genocide. Technically he was in assisted living and not a 'nursing home,' but the city funneled COVID positive patients into his home all the same. He was in his 90's but for his age in decent enough shape mentally/physically. He wasn't "totally" there mentally but he was still himself. However he did have a history of heart/breathing problems, so it's not surprising if it got him, and he was basically left to die. It was at the height of the hysteria when they weren't admitting anyone to hospitals in NYC let alone someone in their 90's. Now my parents are part of the civil suit they are filing against the city and Cuomo lol.

Funny enough, my other grandfather, also in his 90's, lives on his own and beat COVID around the same time with virtually no symptoms. He's a lifelong democrat who for the first time in his life voted Republican for Trump in 2016 and will be doing so again in 2020 lol

Damn KUB... sorry for your loss.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

LNS wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:Never mentioned this but my grandfather died of COVID in May, or so we think. The reason we're not sure is yes he tested positive right before his death but he wasn't doing well physically since pre-COVID so it may have been something else, or COVID may have just pushed him over the line.

Damn KUB... sorry for your loss.

Thanks. His whole assisted living facility was on lockdown for a week-plus before his death so all we could do was get him on the phone occasionally or get updates from the inept management there. Pretty lousy situation and a lot of criminal negligence involved for sure.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Sorry about your loss Undies.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Happy to hear about the death in your family
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Uncontroversial wrote:

It’s coming, Russell...

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Uncontroversial wrote:

Sigh....
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:

Sigh....
It's difficult to understand what Madness gets out of his persona. He's a middle-aged guy who behaves like a 13 year-old who thinks he's edgy. It's kind of pathetic really.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

americaninfidel wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote: Happy to hear about the death in your family
Sigh....
It's difficult to understand what Madness gets out of his persona. He's a middle-aged guy who behaves like a 13 year-old who thinks he's edgy. It's kind of pathetic really.

Autism. Or just lonely. I say both.