In-N-Out Burger Comes To Orlando In 2021

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

https://www.theraleighregister.com/inno ... mkRekNR30U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: In-N-Out Burger Comes To Orlando In 2021

Post by lettherebehouse »

lol
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

Artie will be the fisrt inline...:-)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Macrotus wrote:Artie will be the fisrt inline...:-)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Somebody didnt open the link apparently

Just kidding. Eat better burgers at local non-chain restaurants.

I've had In n Out...I know its basic as fuck and just a cult thing ...you're still under its spell apparently.

People though McDonald's was great at one time too

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Orlando is the last place on earth they would expand to. They only choose quality areas.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote:Orlando is the last place on earth they would expand to. They only choose quality areas.
Orlando is the first place companies expand to actually...but keep being a moron...and orlando is as quality as it gets...stop bashing a city you know nothing at all about and have never stepped foot in...
I can bash Austin all day but I'm not an idiot like you who has to inve t lies...I go with fact

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

elartman1973 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:Orlando is the last place on earth they would expand to. They only choose quality areas.
Orlando is the first place companies expand to actually...but keep being a moron...and orlando is as quality as it gets...stop bashing a city you know nothing at all about and have never stepped foot in...
I can bash Austin all day but I'm not an idiot like you who has to inve t lies...I go with fact
I been to Orlando numerous times. Pretty awful place. That’s why companies like In n Out stay away. Only thing they got is theme parks to take kids to. Outside of that it’s all second rate chains, bland local eateries, boring night life, and kind of a weird foul odor that permeates throughout the city, indoors and out.

They also have the worst sports team, debilitating humidity, mosquito capital of the world, and a low iq populace
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
I been to Orlando numerous times. Pretty awful place. That’s why companies like In n Out stay away. Only thing they got is theme parks to take kids to. Outside of that it’s all second rate chains, bland local eateries, boring night life, and kind of a weird foul odor that permeates throughout the city, indoors and out.

They also have the worst sports team, debilitating humidity, mosquito capital of the world, and a low iq populace
You've obviously NEVER stepped foot in Orlando...you pretty much just proved it by your completely stupid post which clearly states you dont have a fucking clue about anything here . Including the smell..which is orange blossoms and magnolias or none at all...
We dont want in n out..we have far superior burgers.
And thinking its chain restaurants also gives you away since it's pretty much wrong...the city is pretty rampant with locally owned establishments...

Stop talking about a city you've never been to

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Orlando is the second worst city in America. Only St. Louis is more awful.

No self respecting business opens up there. Most of the city is unemployed and poor. Like the OP.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Uncontroversial wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

You just described half the cities in the country, including Austin. Except for the theme parks.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Fatso bragging about in-and-out burgers... :lol: ... quite possibly THE most over-rated burger in the world. Then again, when you live in Orlando you have no idea what world-class food tastes like, so you end up settling for vastly inferior trash by default.

:L
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Orlando is the first place companies expand to actually...but keep being a moron...and orlando is as quality as it gets...stop bashing a city you know nothing at all about and have never stepped foot in...

You just described half the cities in the country, including Austin. Except for the theme parks.
No I didnt...doesnt smell like orange blossoms and magnolias in every city in america...and we have a unique culture here unlike other cities. It's not a basic cookie cut city. And if all you think of is theme parks then you are way off...people who live here and visit here often never even think about theme parks when they think of krlando... they arent even in orlando for the most part so why would they? That's an uneducated visitors mind set

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

elartman1973 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Orlando is the first place companies expand to actually...but keep being a moron...and orlando is as quality as it gets...stop bashing a city you know nothing at all about and have never stepped foot in...

You've obviously NEVER stepped foot in Orlando...you pretty much just proved it by your completely stupid post which clearly states you dont have a fucking clue about anything here . Including the smell..which is orange blossoms and magnolias or none at all...
And thinking its chain restaurants also gives you away since it's pretty much wrong...the city is pretty rampant with locally owned establishments...

Everything I said is true. Stop lying to yourself. It’s unbecoming
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Imagine being a 50 year old bragging about having "far superior burgers" in your town lol
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote: I been to Orlando numerous times. Pretty awful place. That’s why companies like In n Out stay away. Only thing they got is theme parks to take kids to. Outside of that it’s all second rate chains, bland local eateries, boring night life, and kind of a weird foul odor that permeates throughout the city, indoors and out.

No I didnt...doesnt smell like orange blossoms and magnolias in every city in america...and we have a unique culture here unlike other cities. It's not a basic cookie cut city. And if all you think of is theme parks then you are way off...people who live here and visit here often never even think about theme parks when they think of krlando... they arent even in orlando for the most part so why would they? That's an uneducated visitors mind set
LOL. I was addressing Madness, not you.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Da Stars. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
Lmao at Artman being a retard and lol at the Vikqueens.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote: I been to Orlando numerous times. Pretty awful place. That’s why companies like In n Out stay away. Only thing they got is theme parks to take kids to. Outside of that it’s all second rate chains, bland local eateries, boring night life, and kind of a weird foul odor that permeates throughout the city, indoors and out.

Everything I said is true. Stop lying to yourself. It’s unbecoming
It may be true about austin but not a word about orlandonwas true...keep trying jew boy

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:Imagine being a 50 year old bragging about having "far superior burgers" in your town lol
Imagine living in ohio by choice and being obsessed with a poster on a message board because his life is so much better than yours and calling him 50 when he isnt even close to 50

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No I didnt...doesnt smell like orange blossoms and magnolias in every city in america...and we have a unique culture here unlike other cities. It's not a basic cookie cut city. And if all you think of is theme parks then you are way off...people who live here and visit here often never even think about theme parks when they think of krlando... they arent even in orlando for the most part so why would they? That's an uneducated visitors mind set
Lmao at Artman being a retard and lol at the Vikqueens.
He could have gone either way moron...you're stuck in 3 years ago still...move alone cake boy

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Fatso bragging about in-and-out burgers... :lol: ... quite possibly THE most over-rated burger in the world. Then again, when you live in Orlando you have no idea what world-class food tastes like, so you end up settling for vastly inferior trash by default.

:L
I don’t think you understand what’s going on ITT my drunk friend. :suds:

:mjlaugh: