President Trump unveils $500 BILLION "Platinum Plan" for Black Americans...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

President Trump unveils $500 BILLION "Platinum Plan" for Black Americans...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

“For decades, Democrat politicians like Joe Biden have taken Black voters for granted. They made you big promises before every election—and then the moment they got to Washington, they abandoned you and sold you out,” the president is expected to say Friday, according to remarks exclusively obtained by Fox News. “The Democrats will always take Black voters for granted until large numbers of Black Americans vote Republican.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... ck-america" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The president’s plan, according to the campaign, will increase access to capital in Black communities by almost $500 billion, help to create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, and help to create 3 million new jobs for the Black community.

Fox News obtained a copy of the "Platinum Plan." t states that it will “prosecute the KKK and ANTIFA as terrorist organizations and make lynching a national hate crime.”

The president’s plan also vows to make Juneteenth a national holiday.

Meanwhile, the president is also expected to commit to working on a “Second Step Act,” and provide access to better jobs and training opportunities for those in Black communities.

The Platinum Plan also pledges to give Black churches the ability to compete for federal resources for their communities; bring better and tailored healthcare to address what the campaign called “historic disparities,” and advance home ownership opportunities and enhance financial literacy in Black communities.

As for educational opportunities, the president is expected to vow, in federal, state and local community partnerships to “close failing schools” to replace with “full school choice and education opportunity,” while continuing to protect Historically Black Colleges & Universities.

WoW...!!!

Boy that's some racist we have for a President, eh Liberals???

:lol: :roll: :L

God Bless the Greatest President in American history for 4 more years, as he continues to take care of ALL "true" Americans!

:clap: :hail: :hail: :clap:

:trump:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: President Trump unveils $500 BILLION "Platinum Plan" for Black Americans...

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Bound for Mt. Rushmore. Mr. President Trump, an American hero!
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Disgusting pandering
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote:Disgusting pandering
be normal.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

It will al be spent on Jordans and weed lol
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

INFORMED Americans know that Trump has already done soooo much for black folks he doesn't need to pander.

You clean toilets for a living, so I understand why you don't care one way or other who becomes President, since you'll always have a job... well, as long as toilets exist of course.

:lol:
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:I suck dick for coke.
Everyone here knows that, friend.

:mjlaugh:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:

INFORMED Americans know that Trump has already done soooo much for black folks he doesn't need to pander.

You clean toilets for a living, so I understand why you don't care one way or other who becomes President since you'll always have a job... well, as long as toilets exist of course.

Do you even have a job? A lot of people have accused you of being a welfare moocher.
I've never not had a job, snowflake... and I never cleaned a toilet in my life. I leave that for the LNS's of the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:
Max. wrote:
Do you even have a job? A lot of people have accused you of being a welfare moocher.
I've never not had a job, snowflake... and I never cleaned a toilet in my life. I leave that for the LNS's of the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think most people on government assistance would lie about it online. But that just my opinion.

What kind of work are you in?
Well we all know what your opinion is worth, don't we?

I'm in the Telecom industry... and I'll leave it at that.

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:“For decades, Democrat politicians like Joe Biden have taken Black voters for granted. They made you big promises before every election—and then the moment they got to Washington, they abandoned you and sold you out,” the president is expected to say Friday, according to remarks exclusively obtained by Fox News. “The Democrats will always take Black voters for granted until large numbers of Black Americans vote Republican.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... ck-america" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The president’s plan, according to the campaign, will increase access to capital in Black communities by almost $500 billion, help to create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, and help to create 3 million new jobs for the Black community.

Fox News obtained a copy of the "Platinum Plan." t states that it will “prosecute the KKK and ANTIFA as terrorist organizations and make lynching a national hate crime.”

Meanwhile, the president is also expected to commit to working on a “Second Step Act,” and provide access to better jobs and training opportunities for those in Black communities.

The Platinum Plan also pledges to give Black churches the ability to compete for federal resources for their communities; bring better and tailored healthcare to address what the campaign called “historic disparities,” and advance home ownership opportunities and enhance financial literacy in Black communities.

As for educational opportunities, the president is expected to vow, in federal, state and local community partnerships to “close failing schools” to replace with “full school choice and education opportunity,” while continuing to protect Historically Black Colleges & Universities.

WoW...!!!

God Bless the Greatest President in American history for 4 more years, as he continues to take care of ALL "true" Americans!

That’s what you voted for? Free money ($500 billion) for black people at the taxpayers expense? Business opportunities available only to black people? I’m for it, as described. But is that what trump was voted in for?
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:
Max. wrote:
I think most people on government assistance would lie about it online. But that just my opinion.

What kind of work are you in?
Well we all know what your opinion is worth, don't we?
We do. It's a lot more than yours.
Maybe to posters who clean toilets for a living, but that's about it.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Uncontroversial wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:“For decades, Democrat politicians like Joe Biden have taken Black voters for granted. They made you big promises before every election—and then the moment they got to Washington, they abandoned you and sold you out,” the president is expected to say Friday, according to remarks exclusively obtained by Fox News. “The Democrats will always take Black voters for granted until large numbers of Black Americans vote Republican.”

WoW...!!!

That’s what you voted for? Free money ($500 billion) for black people at the taxpayers expense? Business opportunities available only to black people? I’m for it, as described. But is that what trump was voted in for?
It's not free money fool... what, you think he's just going to send out checks to every black person in the country?

:roll:

Just admit that Trump has been shitting on you and your people's heads for 4 years now, and be done with it.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:
Max. wrote:
We do. It's a lot more than yours.
Maybe to posters who clean toilets for a living, but that's about it.

It's everyone. And it has nothing to do with me.

Your first mistake is thinking I give a shit what people on this board think about my opinion.

So now what, snowflake?

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Uncontroversial wrote:

WoW...!!!

It's not free money fool... what, you think he's just going to send out checks to every black person in the country?

:roll:

Just admit that Trump has been shitting on you and your people's heads for 4 years now, and be done with it.
It’s “here’s $500 billion dollars just for black people. Please vote for me, black people”.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

The blacks aren’t getting a dime.

:lavar:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Time’s a wastin, why doesn’t he just do it now?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Give everyone a platinum plan. The US dollar doesn't mean anything anymore. It's all just numbers. The whole economy is a pyramid scheme really. But it works as long as people believe in the system. That's why propaganda is used so much and why the first instinct of "government" is always to "protect the institution." Once too many people lose confidence in the system it collapses under it's own weight. Everything today is "just in time" delivery. That's why we saw and continue to see supply chain breakage and shortages from the Covid scare. When things shutdown, it gets ugly quick. Dark ages after a couple months of a full economic shutdown.

What's $500 billion US dollars going to do for you then? You can't eat it. It can't really be used for (much) fuel. You can't kill anything with it. What's the value of stacks of bills worth 500 billion US dollars then? What's the value of an electronic ledger that says you have $500 billion US dollars when the US no longer exists and there's no electric grid?

Dollars aren't even on my radar.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

$500 billion buys -a LOT- of French Fries

Makes one think....
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Blacks don’t deserve a single penny
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**