President Trump reveals his new "America First" Health Care plan... another YUUUGE WIN

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

President Trump reveals his new "America First" Health Care plan... another YUUUGE WIN

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Highlights:

- Pre-existing conditions WILL be covered per Executive Order just signed (Democrats RUINED!!)

- Monthly premiums will be tax deductible

- Doctors/hospitals must post all health care pricing online, so Americans can price-shop for the lowest costs

- Significant reductions in prescription drug prices

Lots AND lots more from the GOAT President Trump and his mission to Make America Healthy Again!!

(PS... :lol: at Ovomit Care!!)

((PSS: There's still time to jump to the Winning side on the Trump Train!!))

Fast forward to the 39-minute mark for all the details:

[youtube]F-jUuM_uHFU[/youtube]
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: President Trump reveals his new "America First" Health Care plan... another YUUUGE WIN

Post by Shill Jackson »

So, nothing that has been codified into law.
Just lip service that will result in nothing but the Con status quo - exponential growth in healthcare costs.

The U.S. doesn’t regulate drug pricing, and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services — the largest single customer for many drug companies — is legally forbidden from haggling down the prices of its purchases.

There is no free market driving down prices in US healthcare.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: President Trump reveals his new "America First" Health Care plan... another YUUUGE WIN

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Happy day for you and your Domestic Partner.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at more bullshit talk and no action..so conveniently before election time
.....op is so fucking gullible and stupid and doesnt even know whats going on
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Sounds exactly like Obamacare. What was the GOP crying about regarding Obamacare? Now they wanna do the same thing

But we all know Obama was THE president that make healthcare available to those with preexisting conditions. Legend
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

As long as they change back the definition of a full time employee to someone that works 40 hours a week instead of 30 hours a week.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:As long as they change back the definition of a full time employee to someone that works 40 hours a week instead of 30 hours a week.

Why?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:As long as they change back the definition of a full time employee to someone that works 40 hours a week instead of 30 hours a week.

Why?
Causes a lot of problems for me as an HR person. We had a lot of employees working around 30 hours a week that we had to cut back on hours because we couldn’t afford to give them all benefits.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Why?
Causes a lot of problems for me as an HR person. We had a lot of employees working around 30 hours a week that we had to cut back on hours because we couldn’t afford to give them all benefits.

Ok. Kinda figured it was work related
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Why?
I realize that it’s just a company maximizing their benefit, based on the rules, but keeping people at 30 hours long term, getting most of a work week out of them, but not giving them full benefits is a bit cheesy.
Don’t get me wrong, my company has them too, but limited. Ours are only interns, and can only be at the 28 hours for a year or less. For us, it’s like a long-term interview. The good ones generally get hired full time.
We have a strong union which keeps that strategy from being exploited.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Why?
I realize that it’s just a company maximizing their benefit, based on the rules, but keeping people at 30 hours long term, getting most of a work week out of them, but not giving them full benefits is a bit cheesy.
Don’t get me wrong, my company has them too, but limited. Ours are only interns, and can only be at the 28 hours for a year or less. For us, it’s like a long-term interview. The good ones generally get hired full time.
We have a strong union which keeps that strategy from being exploited.

I gotta agree. Kinda sad to know Karl is working for The Man.

Healthcare costs are already ridiculous without the rank-and-file employees at Corporate America also relishing sticking it to employees.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

They are more than free to apply to any full time position.

Many choose and apply to those 3/4 time positions knowing they don’t have medical benefits. They do it because they don’t want to have to work 40+ hours a week. Why should they get the same benefits as the full time employees?

I don’t agree at all. Benefits are expensive and if we were required to give them to all employees both part time and full, there would have to be major layoffs. We simply couldn’t afford it.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:They are more than free to apply to any full time position.

Many choose and apply to those 3/4 time positions knowing they don’t have medical benefits. They do it because they don’t want to have to work 40+ hours a week. Why should they get the same benefits as the full time employees?

I don’t agree at all. Benefits are expensive and if we were required to give them to all employees both part time and full, there would have to be major layoffs. We simply couldn’t afford it.

They do get paid approximately 25% (or more) less than those 40-hour workers, right?

Is it fair to have them work 29 hours with 0% coverage? Or, are there tiers for them... partial coverage, something like that?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:They are more than free to apply to any full time position.

They do get paid approximately 25% (or more) less than those 40-hour workers, right?

Is it fair to have them work 29 hours with 0% coverage? Or, are there tiers for them... partial coverage, something like that?
They are eligible for some retirement benefits. They are paid the same hourly but work less hours.

Again, there are full time positions to apply to if they want benefits. No one is forcing them to work only 28 hours a week.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I gotta agree with Carl here. If you want the full benefits then you need to put in the time, especially if it’s an option to do so. If these workers were being denied the opportunity to work 40 hours then that’d be one thing, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

What’s the problem, comrade Abe?

:verdum:
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Companies shouldn’t provide any of these benefits whatsoever. Just pay them more and let them choose which benefits they want, if any, and purchase it themselves
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Why?

If what Trump says (about his plan) is correct, your company won't have that problem anymore.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Shill Jackson wrote:So, nothing that has been codified into law.
Just lip service that will result in nothing but the Con status quo
He signed three (3) Executive Orders yesterday... including one that will "affirm it is the official policy of the United States government to protect patients with preexisting conditions, so we’re making that official”

... that way President Trump can (once again) expose all you liars on the Left who keep saying he's trying to eliminate the pre-existing condition clause.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/trump-unv ... onditions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who is the Lefty Liberal/Democrats' WORST nightmare, you ask???

Go on... say his name!!!

:lol:

:trumplol: