Talk about anything here.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: Herro has a bright future in this league

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Robceltsfan wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
This will come off as salty.....but I'm pretty sure you saw his ceiling last night.

He's a solid player, but that will be the pinnacle playoff game of his career.
Salty af.

Anyway, I’d say his ceiling is somewhere between Jeff Hornacek and Reggie Miller. And since he’ll be playing under that Miami Heat culture of excellence, we’re guaranteed to see a lot of him in the playoffs.
Then me saying a 37 point performance in the ECF's is his "pinnacle" would be accurate. Reggie only had 7 such games....Hornacek had none. If you think that he'll be "between" those two....then you agree with my assertion.

Reggie is in the Hall Of Fame.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Question: what would Tatum’s game look like he if he was good as he was hyped up to be?

Answer: Tyler Herro
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

White players are taking over the league madness...We are even better at basketball now
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Robceltsfan wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
This will come off as salty.....but I'm pretty sure you saw his ceiling last night.

He's a solid player, but that will be the pinnacle playoff game of his career.
Salty af.

Anyway, I’d say his ceiling is somewhere between Jeff Hornacek and Reggie Miller. And since he’ll be playing under that Miami Heat culture of excellence, we’re guaranteed to see a lot of him in the playoffs.
Then me saying a 37 point performance in the ECF's is his "pinnacle" would be accurate. Reggie only had 7 such games....Hornacek had none. If you think that he'll be "between" those two....then you agree with my assertion.
Upon further review, he seems to have more than a little bit of Ray Allen in him.

He’s about identical in size and athleticism, and is a sharpshooter that can get his to his spot off the ball. But Ray could also put the ball on the floor and create his own shot in his prime.

If Herro Ball develops that part of his game, we’re looking at a carbon copy of Ray Ray.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Uncontroversial wrote:Question: what would Tatum’s game look like he if was good as was hyped up to be?

This is like your 300th post trying to goad me into a response. Do you really want my attention that badly? Typically I feed trolls without much hesitation....you just happen to be really bad at trolling.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:Question: what would Tatum’s game look like he if was good as was hyped up to be?

This is like your 300th post trying to goad me into a response. Do you really want my attention that badly? Typically I feed trolls without much hesitation....you just happen to be really bad at trolling.
Madnesssss is a pretty good guy I think IRL. BUT, his trolling is really cringy.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Robceltsfan wrote:

You can’t refute the fact that Herro leapfrogged Tatum
his rookie season, and just schooled him on live tv in the most important game of either of their careers. He’s going to the NBA finals. Tatum will never have a better supporting cast. This as far as he goes
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Uncontroversial wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

his rookie season, and just schooled him on live tv in the most important game of either of their careers. He’s going to the NBA finals. Tatum will never have a better supporting cast. This as far as he goes
This is dumber than some of TDK's or Arty's basketball takes....do better.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Madnesss must be extremely bored.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Robceltsfan wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Herro is better than Tatum
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Uncontroversial wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.