Re: how livid are my haters

Post by Thedictator »

I am getting this when it comes out...Nikola electric truck 1000 hp

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

How's the self driving?

My parents just bought a 2020 Subaru Outback and the thing has lane correction and adjusts the speed while in cruise control. It feels like you're fighting it at times and can be a little herky jerky.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Titan18 wrote:Is charging it a pain or nah? Like the concept and ride but knowing it’s out of commission for several hours a day would annoy me.’
Nah, I just plugged it in at 2am before going to bed, woke up with a full charge. I don’t even have the Tesla charger. I plugged into a laundry dryer outlet
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Thedictator wrote:I am getting this when it comes out...Nikola electric truck 1000 hp

Tesla cybertruck looks way cooler, goes 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, and is bulletproof for just $70k with maxed out options and 500 mile range. And their battery/drivetrain tech is proven, Nikola is probably vaporware.

I remember when HTC was the “iPhone killer” because of 3D screens and removable batteries. That’s Nikola, Lucid, Polestar, etc
Last edited by Uncontroversial on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Kingcarl24 wrote:How's the self driving?

My parents just bought a 2020 Subaru Outback and the thing has lane correction and adjusts the speed while in cruise control. It feels like you're fighting it at times and can be a little herky jerky.
Pretty incredible. I didn’t spring the extra $8k for full self driving, but the standard I have steers, brakes and accelerates on highways and freeways. Seems to work perfectly, but it’ll take some time before I can fully trust it. Statistics say it’s 10x safer than a human driving, but I’ve been taking over when the road is zig zagging and there’s lots of traffic. Other owners saying after a while they trust it and let it do its things
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Thedictator wrote:I am getting this when it comes out...Nikola electric truck 1000 hp

Too bad it'll never come out considering the company is a just massive scam/fraud.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode