Hasbeen DMX: "I'll piss on George Zimmerman's face"

Talk about anything here.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Hasbeen DMX: "I'll piss on George Zimmerman's face"

Post by Incognito »

DMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.

Why are all these black celebrities so openly hateful and threatening toward Zimmerman?
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Hasbeen DMX: "I'll piss on George Zimmerman's face"

Post by kobeunderbite »

I'd love to quiz them on the facts of the Martin case.

"daym son, well that fat white dude zimmhumin busted a cap in my ***** tray tray, you know?"
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

lol...that sawed off little bitch made fool would need Artits broken ladder to reach/piss that high.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Why aren't these racist idiots vocal about black on white assaults and murders? They are much more common than a case of knockout game gone wrong.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

DMX is a legend, son.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Dmx is a skinny crackhead about 5 7. He definitely cannot beat Zimmerman
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

DMX would be out there slippin'

[youtube]9Ww-TQUeA3E[/youtube]
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

I got my money on Zimmerman. Zimmerman already put one black thug down, crackhead dmx will be much more easy. Heck dmx might oversleep and not even show up for the fight
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Incognito wrote:DMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.

Why are all these black celebrities so openly hateful and threatening toward Zimmerman?
Hmm, wonder if he'd "beat the f*ck" out of OJ Simpson if he could for the injustice that was showed to Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman. Nah, he'd probably cancel the fight and take him out for coffee instead.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Zim has been training for nearly two years. 2nd round TKO.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Incognito wrote:DMX says he'll be jailed if promoters allow him to step in a boxing ring with George Zimmerman ... because he'd break every boxing rule in the book -- then piss on his face.The 43-year old rapper tells TMZ ... he's throwing his name out as a potential opponent for George's upcoming celebrity boxing gig -- just like The Game -- and says he wants to do it for "every black person who has been done wrong in the system."DMX adds, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up."DMX says, "Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my d**k out and piss on him ... right in his muthaf**kin face."He adds, "Zimmerman is a piece of s**t and that’s what he needs to drink."We're guessing George won't take him up on the offer.

DMX is a drug addict. He probably thinks it is some kind of weird fetish forum where he can get some cash for smack. It has nothing to do with him being black.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

kobeunderbite wrote:Zim has been training for nearly two years. 2nd round TKO.
If that is true then how could T. Martin get the better of him. It could not be self defense in that case. Why was the prosecution so bad that they didn't even mention that. I could care less about Trayvon Martin, he was by all accounts a thug, but Zimmerman is also a criminal and I can't wait for his 15 minutes to be up
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

NotAgain wrote:
If that is true then how could T. Martin get the better of him. It could not be self defense in that case. Why was the prosecution so bad that they didn't even mention that. I could care less about Trayvon Martin, he was by all accounts a thug, but Zimmerman is also a criminal and I can't wait for his 15 minutes to be up
The Martin incident occurred nearly 2 years ago.

His training was interrupted and 95% of it occurred afterward. He has been getting himself into phenomenal physical condition.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

NotAgain wrote:
He sucker-punched George as he was headed back to his car.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

NotAgain wrote:
Your ignorance regarding the case is laughable, by the way.

Zimmerman's level of strengh/fitness was touched on numerous times by the prosecution. His MMA trainer testified that he was overweight, soft, and had little muscle.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

kobeunderbite wrote:
NotAgain wrote:

His training was interrupted and 95% of it occurred afterward. He has been getting himself into phenomenal physical condition.
I'm behind Zim, that said...

He could train another 10 and still wouldn't wan't none of The Game. He is a big athletic hardened motherfucker for real.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

kobeunderbite wrote:
NotAgain wrote:

Has it been that long. Wow, time flies. He probably started training when he thought he was going to jail. He wanted to be sexier for his subduers
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

kobeunderbite wrote:
NotAgain wrote:

If you say so. Only one telling that story is the guy who got away with murder
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:I got my money on Zimmerman. Zimmerman already put one black thug down, crackhead dmx will be much more easy. Heck dmx might oversleep and not even show up for the fight

Zimmerman got his ass whipped by 150 lb boy. You think an ex con would have any trouble with his soft ass? Lol@ thinking DMX wouldn't do exactly what he described above.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Incognito wrote:
NotAgain wrote:
He sucker-punched George as he was headed back to his car.

This is a lie. Zimmerman police interview from the following day at the scene of the crime he admitted to coming face to face with Trayvon before the fight. His statement was that Trayvon attacked him when he reached for his cell phone.