How's your fitness doing

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: How's your fitness doing

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Maintaining.

I start running on my treadmill when this went down but that has slowed since Utah started opening things up and I can now play ball again. Looks like we got 13 for tonight.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Seen my sister over the wknd and she says looks like I lost weight, so i’ll take that FWIW. The only thing I’ve changed is I’ve been taking about a shot’s worth of apple cider vinegar every night.

:banderas:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

lettherebehouse wrote:Seen my sister over the wknd and she says looks like I lost weight, so i’ll take that FWIW. The only thing I’ve changed is I’ve been taking about a shot’s worth of apple cider vinegar every night.

My wife had me doing that a while ago for my stomach issues. It was like torture.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Kingcarl24 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Seen my sister over the wknd and she says looks like I lost weight, so i’ll take that FWIW. The only thing I’ve changed is I’ve been taking about a shot’s worth of apple cider vinegar every night.

My wife had me doing that a while ago for my stomach issues. It was like torture.

I love vinegar. I used to buy imitation crab jjust to use as a vessel to my vinegar. Now that I know its benefits, I’ve mostly just eliminated the middle man (fake crab meat) and just mainline it nightly to the jugular via shotglass.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Maintaining.

I start running on my treadmill when this went down but that has slowed since Utah started opening things up and I can now play ball again. Looks like we got 13 for tonight.
Stick to playing with your choir boys if you ever have to face me on the basketball court you would stop eating for a week. You would be so depressed from the way that I beat you. Players like Michael Jordan Kobe and me, we have a different type of animosity against you ...when you're on the court with vs me.. I hate you. And we express that emotion by making incredibly difficult jumpshots followed by copious amounts of shit talking.

You think that you are good. but I am better. And when you think about going up against me you start to wonder if you are good enough. And the answer is no. You're not. I'm better.

You have seen the videos of me playing basketball. You are aware of what I am capable of doing. There are many frustrated opponents in those videos and you will be one of them. You will leave being frustrated and confused and wondering if this is as good as it gets for you as a basketball player. And the answer is yes. I'm better than you.
Last edited by Alex_Murphy on Tue May 26, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I've lost weight. I started trying to lose weight back in mid January and have just continued down that path. I'm glad I already was in that mindset prior to the quarantine or it might have gotten outta control. I woulda been eating everything.

Honestly though...most people have more time than they've ever had...might as well do some sort of fitness. When I go on bike rides I definitely see more people out there who have never worked out before running and walking...and that's a good thing.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Built my home gym and put on 5 lbs of muscles so far. You dudes are losers.

I went to my aunt’s house to give condolences and my cousin commented about my muscles
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

I love vinegar. I used to buy imitation crab jjust to use as a vessel to my vinegar. Now that I know its benefits, I’ve mostly just eliminated the middle man (fake crab meat) and just mainline it nightly to the jugular via shotglass.
I’ll do a half cup of kombucha in the morning for gut health.
Overall I’m doing ok, dropped a little since the athletics aren’t really happening and I’m eating less.
For the last week I have been experiencing this vertigo issue that has been slaying me. Basically seasick and dizzy all the time. It SUCKS!
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I would crush you Carl. You and the choir boys. None of you stand a chance against me. If you would so much as to even dare to dream to step on the same court as me and challenge me to a duel and match a mano e mano competition you would leave feeling drenched in your loser sweat. You will feel exhausted and fatigued like you never have before. And you would mourn in your sorrows and regret that you ever challenged me to the game and sport which I have mastered for the last 20-plus years.

Indeed you are a fool. You lost the moment you thought you could win, Carl. The moment the thought entered your mind you had already lost. Keep dodging me.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:I would crush you Carl. You and the choir boys. None of you stand a chance against me. If you would so much as to even dare to dream to step on the same court as me and challenge me to a duel and match a mano e mano competition you would leave feeling drenched in your loser sweat. You will feel exhausted and fatigued like you never have before. And you would mourn in your sorrows and regret that you ever challenged me to the game and sport which I have mastered for the last 20-plus years.

Indeed you are a fool. You lost the moment you thought you could win, Carl. The moment the thought entered your mind you had already lost. Keep dodging me.

Stop begging. Nobody wants to play you. Nobody wants to even look at you. Your posts as avoidable as it is visually, radiates a repulsive stench that makes for just an all around feeling of unpleasantry.

Fix this
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

My running, which had already dropped a lot, has gotten even more scarce. I do pushups and situps occasionally. Overall, I'm just wasting away.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:I would crush you Carl. You and the choir boys. None of you stand a chance against me. If you would so much as to even dare to dream to step on the same court as me and challenge me to a duel and match a mano e mano competition you would leave feeling drenched in your loser sweat. You will feel exhausted and fatigued like you never have before. And you would mourn in your sorrows and regret that you ever challenged me to the game and sport which I have mastered for the last 20-plus years.

Stop begging. Nobody wants to play you. Nobody wants to even look at you. Your posts as avoidable as it is visually, radiates a repulsive stench that makes for just an all around feeling of unpleasantry.

Fix this
Where do you see begging? You are a troll. Where do you see anything you say? I am making points. Solid AF MOTHAFUCKING points. Who are you to debate the quality of my points which I make? Who are you to dictate anything here? Fact of the matter remains that I am like a beast with a ball and i score at will and I stop giants from scoring. I am the ultimate player coach. The ultimate warrior. And ultimate boss player and lover. You are nothing more than the sideline noise. A fan in the stands with a sign heckling the franchise player.

franchise player. Remember that, faggot.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Fix this
Where do you see begging? You are a troll. Where do you see anything you say? I am making points. Solid AF MOTHAFUCKING points. Who are you to debate the quality of my points which I make? Who are you to dictate anything here? Fact of the matter remains that I am like a beast with a ball and i score at will and I stop giants from scoring. I am the ultimate player coach. The ultimate warrior. And ultimate boss player and lover. You are nothing more than the sideline noise. A fan in the stands with a sign heckling the franchise player.

franchise player. Remember that, faggot.

:haha2:
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

I’ve been gettin plenty of fitness. Fitness dick in yo mouf.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Max. wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Built my home gym and put on 5 lbs of muscles so far. You dudes are losers.

I went to my aunt’s house to give condolences and my cousin commented about my muscles
I thought you only swung kettlebells, what do you need a home gym for?
because the gyms are closed. I spent about $800 on fitness equipment, mostly 45 lb plates
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

By mentioning the amount of money he spent on weights... not only here but in several posts... apparently, $800 is a lot of money for Atillius.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

gaskill15 wrote:I’ve been gettin plenty of fitness. Fitness dick in yo mouf.

I had to double check it was Gas who wrote this.

LOL.
Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

Not well... was running a lot and keeping it up but hate running, especially on the street. Girlfriend is also spending a lot of time here and is filling her time without work with lots of baking. Not a good combo.
"Immigrants - we get the job done!"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Dagger wrote:Not well... was running a lot and keeping it up but hate running, especially on the street. Girlfriend is also spending a lot of time here and is filling her time without work with lots of baking. Not a good combo.
You have a gf?

:timspooked: