LeBron homers owned

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: LeBron homers owned

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Bush4Ever. wrote:I've never lost a debate with anyone, and project the 1996 Bulls to go approximately 39-43 in the modern NBA.

I crunched the numbers.

It is what it is.

Sorry.
Da Grizz go 2-2 in the season series. :D
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:I've never lost a debate with anyone, and project the 1996 Bulls to go approximately 39-43 in the modern NBA.

I crunched the numbers.

It is what it is.

Sorry.
Ja Morant with at least 3 poster dunks over Luc Longly.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

I crunched the numbers.

It is what it is.

Sorry.
Ja Morant with at least 3 poster dunks over Luc Longly.
Don't forget the crossover where he breaks Pippen's ankles.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

I crunched the numbers.

It is what it is.

Sorry.
You would be a full blown retard to come up with that bullshit
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

lettherebehouse wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:
Pretty much no one in NBA history is going to meaningfully stop Durant in single coverage.

Yes, that's pretty much correct.
Maybe Pippen could check him. Maybe Bowen could give him trouble. And maybe maybe Coop could disrupt him a bit.

Durant is the player I’d create for myself on a video game. Bowen is only gonna “trouble” him if he gets away with his usual dirty tactics.

:stephena:
Come on man, I threw you a bone with the nod to Coop.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

americaninfidel wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Maybe Pippen could check him. Maybe Bowen could give him trouble. And maybe maybe Coop could disrupt him a bit.

Durant is the player I’d create for myself on a video game. Bowen is only gonna “trouble” him if he gets away with his usual dirty tactics.

:stephena:
Come on man, I threw you a bone with the nod to Coop.

Pretty slick move but I saw it coming a mile away. I can’t let you sneak one of the dirtiest players all time through the side screen door to raid the safe as we clank bottles over Coop in the foyer.

:nashpoint:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I win thread if the day.....again
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

CleveTown™ wrote:Jordan reminds me of Sportswise. So easily triggered and trollable.

And what did he raise his eyebrows up for when GOAT mentioned he beat the greatest team of all time?

He did.

And had the Warriors played in MJ's era they would have run the season. 82-0.

If the Warriors played in Jordan's era they would have faced the all-time great / GOAT level Defenses of the 90's Bulls instead of the garbage (19th, 21st and 29th ranked) Defenses of LeBron's 2015, 2017 and 2018 Cavs.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote:If that's real clip, it's whatever.

No matter how you rank Jordan vs. Lebron, Jordan absolutely does not have a kill on par with the 2016 Warriors.

Not even close.

That's because Jordan's Bulls were 'the Warriors' of that era... can't hold it against MJ for being the best during the regular season AND the playoffs/Finals.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Wed May 13, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Deez wrote:
Bush4Ever. wrote:If that's real clip, it's whatever.

No matter how you rank Jordan vs. Lebron, Jordan absolutely does not have a kill on par with the 2016 Warriors.

Not even close.
Bulls beat that team in 7

Maybe even in 6... Warriors were beating up on LeBron's Cavs' shitty Defenses for 3 of those 4 years, and if James can beat GS with just Kyrie and a "solid" Defense, MJ. Pip and the GOAT level Defenses of the 90's Bulls can surely do the same.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
That's because Jordan's Bulls were 'the Warriors' of that era... can't hold it against MJ for being the best during the regular season AND the playoffs/Finals.
He had multiple chances to beat a mega-team with lesser talent against the Bird Celtics, and was swept out like street trash both times.

Lebron beat *his* version of a mega-team (at least once), and a better one to boot.

Jordan was swept twice in a row in the first round with zero resistance.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bush4Ever. wrote:
He had multiple chances to beat a mega-team with lesser talent against the Bird Celtics, and was swept out like street trash both times.

Lebron beat *his* version of a mega-team (at least once), and a better one to boot.

Jordan was swept twice in a row in the first round with zero resistance.

Bush-league trolling at its finest.

:lol:

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

There's nothing to troll about, because none of this is subjective.

The best team Jordan faced during his career relative to era was the 1986 Celtics.

He was swept. Objectively. In the first round. That's a factual matter.

He had a chance to topple the great white whale of his era...and he got swept.

Then got swept again by an inferior version of that team, and then proceeded to get his brains beat out over and over again by the next baddy on the block.

That's objective fact and objective reality. It doesn't have a subjective component.

Edit: None of this is an insult to Jordan. What Lebron did in 2016 was nigh impossible, and he only barely did it *with* the stars aligning for him almost perfectly. Jordan is still a top 5 player all-time. But he had multiple chances in his career to do what Lebron did in 2016 and he failed miserably each time.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Bush, if you are gonna troll don’t make it so damn obvious, Jordan is still top 5? Lmao. Yeah as in #1 but I’m sure you know that
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
There's nothing to troll about, because none of this is subjective.

The best team Jordan faced during his career relative to era was the 1986 Celtics.

He was swept. Objectively. In the first round. That's a factual matter.

He had a chance to topple the great white whale of his era...and he got swept.

Then got swept again by an inferior version of that team, and then proceeded to get his brains beat out over and over again by the next baddy on the block.

That's objective fact and objective reality. It doesn't have a subjective component.

Edit: None of this is an insult to Jordan. What Lebron did in 2016 was nigh impossible, and he only barely did it *with* the stars aligning for him almost perfectly. Jordan is still a top 5 player all-time. But he had multiple chances in his career to do what Lebron did in 2016 and he failed miserably each time.
Every team.back then had to pay thier dues..in this era they just collude and that part of the process is.eliminated and the winning is so less worthy or impressive
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Deez wrote:Bush, if you are gonna troll don’t make it so damn obvious, Jordan is still top 5? Lmao. Yeah as in #1 but I’m sure you know that
If you think he's the GOAT, he's obviously Top 5. I'm simply taking a conservative approach, and including the opinions of more intelligent and reasonable analysts when I say "top 5".
elartman1973 wrote:
Every team.back then had to pay thier dues..in this era they just collude and that part of the process is.eliminated and the winning is so less worthy or impressive
Jordan landed zero punches on the uber teams of his era. Nothing but failure after failure.

Lebron landed one big haymaker KO on his.

That's the difference. And it's objectively correct and beyond debate.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
Deez wrote:Bush, if you are gonna troll don’t make it so damn obvious, Jordan is still top 5? Lmao. Yeah as in #1 but I’m sure you know that
If you think he's the GOAT, he's obviously Top 5. I'm simply taking a conservative approach, and including the opinions of more intelligent and reasonable analysts when I say "top 5".
elartman1973 wrote:
Jordan landed zero punches on the uber teams of his era. Nothing but failure after failure.

Lebron landed one big haymaker KO on his.

That's the difference. And it's objectively correct and beyond debate.
He also got swept cause he was the only great on his team, he didn’t have greats around him like Bird. I always find it funny that people comment about Jordan failing against Bird til he was old, or til Jordan had a good team around him. Bulls title teams are better than Birds celtics.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Deez wrote:
He also got swept cause he was the only great on his team
Irrelevant. He lost. Six straight playoff games to the Celtics, and then 12 of 18 against Detroit.

Against the first serious title-threat he faced in the playoffs from 1986 to 1990 he went 6-18 (33% winning percentage), and literally a 0% winning percentage without Pippen. (0-6).

We've already established in the Lebron-bashing that supporting talent compared to the opposition doesn't mean anything and that it's strictly about winning or losing. Nor do you get any credit performing historically well if your team loses the series against overwhelming odds.

You can't cut it one way buddy. It cuts both ways.

The criteria either applies to both Jordan and Lebron, or neither one.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Bush4Ever. wrote:
Deez wrote:
He also got swept cause he was the only great on his team
Irrelevant. He lost. Six straight playoff games to the Celtics, and then 12 of 18 against Detroit.

Against the first serious title-threat he faced in the playoffs from 1986 to 1990 he went 6-18 (33% winning percentage), and literally a 0% winning percentage without Pippen. (0-6).

We've already established in the Lebron-bashing that supporting talent compared to the opposition doesn't mean anything and that it's strictly about winning or losing. Nor do you get any credit performing historically well if your team loses the series against overwhelming odds.

You can't cut it one way buddy. It cuts both ways.

The criteria either applies to both Jordan and Lebron, or neither one.
It’s far from irrelevant. If he’s not favored against those celtics than why even act like it matters? He clearly didn’t have a team capable but you think he should have somehow pulled it off against them by himself?
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Deez wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
No Deez. You're the moron. Again. Nobody said he wouldn't "slow" him down, however you define that. But Durant is getting his. Period. And the Warriors are making almost as many field goals as the Bulls, but half of them are 3s. Not a good recipe for the Bulls.
No you definitely are being a moron, I literally just text some guys about the responses I’ve read in here and 2 of them were coached and they even laughed and said you guys obviously don’t know shit. I agree with them
Empirical evidence says otherwise. I'll go with that. I know you'd love to suck MJ's cock Deez, and have Pippen give you a facial, but that doesn't change the fact those teams were built to succeed in the 90s against the likes of the slothful Knicks and would get their shit pushed in by the Warriors. Cheers.
Grizz, please list "empirical evidence" that says otherwise. Before listing, google the definition of empirical evidence.