Happy Black History Month!

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Happy Black History Month!

Post by CleveTown™ »

I have smelters dancing on my strings like a puppet for the last 12 hours.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:Smelters, feel free to call white people out for anything or poke fun, it's all in good fun. If you react this strongly, then some of what I said was in fact true. Ouch.
what did you say that was true? oh I forgot if I get into a conversation like this with you, I'm upset.

I don't have to call out anyone, especially a race. I'm very confident in myself and that is for insecure peeps with deep down resentment. holla!!!
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:I have smelters dancing on my strings like a puppet for the last 12 hours.
You can't even take care of your wife. Unstoppabulls came on here and you started to flip out now that is having someone on a string.

You try to act like your wife is all that and yet he knows her name and other stuff, hmmmm. You even tried to convince ripper to ban him, LOL!!!
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Smelters wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:I have smelters dancing on my strings like a puppet for the last 12 hours.
You can't even take care of your wife. Unstoppabulls came on here and you started to flip out now that is having someone on a string.

You try to act like your wife is all that and yet he knows her name and other stuff, hmmmm. You even tried to convince ripper to ban him, LOL!!!
He can do or say anything he likes, but putting my personal info on here is a big no no in my book brah
January 7th. (D)
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Smelters wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:This thread has convinced me to pray for Cleve...

I am going to add his name to my church's prayer list under Backsliders/In Need of Salvation.
Hey Wise I think he is a phony with that religion so it may be not worth it. No man or woman who confess to be religious would be so boastful about the money he makes, his wife, and how good he lives.

And then he tries to incite people about their race, that's too much to be claiming that you are religious. It doesn't bother me because I know he is trying to hide his weaknesses. Later for trolling, if he is that well off then he would be thankful.

why is he so boastful about it and want everyone to know? something is bothering him deep inside. I really feel for the guy.
It's because he lives in a third world country with a second rate wife
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Smelters wrote:

He can do or say anything he likes, but putting my personal info on here is a big no no in my book brah
How is it personal if he knows her or has dated her? Isn't that personal to him also? how do we know that you really have a wife?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

NotAgain wrote:
Smelters wrote:

I am going to add his name to my church's prayer list under Backsliders/In Need of Salvation.
Hey Wise I think he is a phony with that religion so it may be not worth it. No man or woman who confess to be religious would be so boastful about the money he makes, his wife, and how good he lives.

And then he tries to incite people about their race, that's too much to be claiming that you are religious. It doesn't bother me because I know he is trying to hide his weaknesses. Later for trolling, if he is that well off then he would be thankful.

why is he so boastful about it and want everyone to know? something is bothering him deep inside. I really feel for the guy.
yeah because THIN, faithful, big butt, Hot and TIGHT = 2nd rate wife.
January 7th. (D)
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Smelters wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Smelters wrote: You can't even take care of your wife. Unstoppabulls came on here and you started to flip out now that is having someone on a string.

How is it personal if he knows her or has dated her? Isn't that personal to him also? how do we know that you really have a wife?
That guy does seem to have intimate knowledge of Clevetown's wife. Obviously they've had relations before and keep in touch.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

ripper76 wrote:
Smelters wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: He can do or say anything he likes, but putting my personal info on here is a big no no in my book brah
That guy does seem to have intimate knowledge of Clevetown's wife. Obviously they've had relations before and keep in touch.
She left him for me. He's been mad ever since.
January 7th. (D)
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

CleveTown™ wrote:
ripper76 wrote:That guy does seem to have intimate knowledge of Clevetown's wife. Obviously they've had relations before and keep in touch.
That would explain this thread.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Smelters wrote: How is it personal if he knows her or has dated her? Isn't that personal to him also? how do we know that you really have a wife?
Is that why you moved to Korea? hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

I told y'all I would bring 'em out.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I have to give Clevetown credit. Systematic destruction of Smelters and Denali in this thread.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Smelters wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
ripper76 wrote: That guy does seem to have intimate knowledge of Clevetown's wife. Obviously they've had relations before and keep in touch.
Is that why you moved to Korea? hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope, this is why:
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

kobeunderbite wrote:I have to give Clevetown credit. Systematic destruction of Smelters and Denali in this thread.
says the dude who is someone's jock strap that he doesn't even know, LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

slurp up every drop.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

NotAgain wrote:
Smelters wrote:

poster, who were you on ESPN?

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

gainesvillejjstalker wrote:clevetown, what poster was with your wife before you?
none of these losers could ever get with my wife.
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

kobeunderbite wrote:I have to give Clevetown credit. Systematic destruction of Smelters and Denali in this thread.
Keep living vicariously through him... :roll:
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

gainesvillejjstalker wrote:clevetown, what poster was with your wife before you?
Unstoppabulls I think aka lil mike. I think he had her first.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

denali4eva wrote:
Keep living vicariously through him... :roll:
Not convinced that you even know what that means, based on this post.