Bulls land (now) former Nuggets GM Karnisovas as their new VP of Ops...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Bulls land (now) former Nuggets GM Karnisovas as their new VP of Ops...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Excellent move...!!! Now all we need is a for-real Head Coach and this team will be a legit contender in a couple years:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/290 ... etball-ops" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get mad Haters.

:trumplol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Bulls land (now) former Nuggets GM Karnisovas as their new VP of Ops...

Post by CleveTown™ »

64-18 season on the horizon
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

CleveTown™ wrote:64-18 season on the horizon

...with a legit Head Coach (assuming / hoping they dump Boylen) coupled with the talent on this team right now, that's certainly a possibility in a couple years.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Yay!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Mike Brown looms
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

i remember getting so excited when i pulled a jordan baseball card back in 1991... i dunno why he was on one considering his whitesox stint came in 94

but i was so into collecting jordan cards after that till like 95 when penny hardaway became an allstar. then i switched to him and hated basketball when the bulls beat the magic in 96... got back into it in 98 during allstar weekend when kobe showed up

so i guess you could call me a former bulls fan. i wanna see them do well but sadly i doubt that will ever happen. same problem the knicks have. why spend money when you sell out every game regardless

btw did anyone else have a jacket like this back in 94/95?

Last edited by kennethgriffin24 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

TDK who would you like coaching this team, assuming all the current HCs remain in place? Joerger? Lue? Hornacek? SVG?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Excellent move...!!! Now all we need is a for-real Head Coach and this team will be a legit contender in a couple years:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/290 ... etball-ops" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get mad Haters.

You're an idiot.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

And maybe the Stars will win the Stanley Cup.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Havlicekstealsit wrote:TDK who would you like coaching this team, assuming all the current HCs remain in place? Joerger? Lue? Hornacek? SVG?
No idea... haven't really given any thought about who the replacement should be because I'm in no position to know the players on such a level as to guess which coach might be a good/bad fit.

Boylen has shown that he's not 'the guy'... his rotations are garbage, his rapport with several of the players leaves much to be desired, he's not much of a Defense guy, etc.

Hornacek? That would be an interesting option; but he's an old school guy, so you have to wonder how he'd mesh with the 'new school' mindset/attitude of today's players.

Otherwise, as a fan of the team I have to put my faith in their decision... and with Karnisovas at the helm now, I feel much better about the Bulls' ability to make those choices, but time will tell obviously.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Excellent move...!!! Now all we need is a for-real Head Coach and this team will be a legit contender in a couple years:

Get mad Haters.

You're an idiot.

...and you're a midget with bitch tits.

Now what?

:noidea:

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Get mad Haters.

You're an idiot.

Now what?

You continually prove my point. You're such a loser TDK.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You're an idiot.

Now what?

You continually prove my point. You're such a loser TDK.

You don't have a point, meatball. Fact is you're an easy, gullible mark AND you're too stupid to realize when things are said in jest, or meant as fact... and that's precisely why you've been my personal message board punching bag for so long.

I toy with you... and you fall for it every time.

:lol:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I remember some drunk saying the Bulls would make the PO’s this season. Coronavirus or not that didn’t seem very likely.

:trumphuh:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I'm surprised, usually TDK is pretty critical of moves the Bulls make. This time it must really be a great hire!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote:I remember some drunk saying the Bulls would make the PO’s this season. Coronavirus or not that didn’t seem very likely.

You remembered wrong, meathead.

I said the Bulls would be competing for the playoffs this year, not that they "would" make it.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LNS wrote:I remember some drunk saying the Bulls would make the PO’s this season. Coronavirus or not that didn’t seem very likely.

I said the Bulls would be competing for the playoffs this year, not that they "would" make it.
So either way you were BIGLY wrong?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Oh okay... 22-43 record, 3-7 in their last 10... definitely competing for a PO spot.

:jayz:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

So either way you were BIGLY wrong?
The season ended prematurely and the Bulls were not eliminated from the playoffs... sooooo unless you have a crystal ball to predict "what might have happened", no, I was not wrong.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LNS wrote:

You're right TDK... I lied about what you said because I'm angry at you for calling me a meathead.
It's all good, you're forgiven for lying... meathead.

:lol: