10% unemployment

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: 10% unemployment

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Rooting for the failure of the country you live in just to spite one (1) person is a clear example of just how incredibly soft and weak you are mentally, to allow one (1) man to trigger you soooo often and sooooo easily.

You and all your people truly are a disgrace.

(Note: I didn't say rooting for "your" country because you obviously are not worthy of being called an American.)
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Rooting for the failure of the country you live in just to spite one (1) person is a clear example of just how incredibly soft and weak you are mentally, to allow one (1) man to trigger you soooo often and sooooo easily.

Your and all your people truly are a disgrace.

(Note: I didn't say rooting for "your" country because you obviously are not worthy of being called an American.)

Please get your own material.

[Note: I've put my time in on this gimmick, I've earned its ownership.]
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You are Artman are one of the 10%.

Not me though.

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Rooting for the failure of the country you live in just to spite one (1) person is a clear example of just how incredibly soft and weak you are mentally, to allow one (1) man to trigger you soooo often and sooooo easily.

Except it's no gimmick as far as I'm concerned. I am absolutely convinced that the madness' and arty's of the world are truly wishing for massive casualties and the ultimate collapse of the country JUST so they can feel justified in their hatred for Trump.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Except it's no gimmick as far as I'm concerned. I am absolutely convinced that the madness' and arty's of the world are truly wishing for massive casualties and the ultimate collapse of the country JUST so they can feel justified in their hatred for Trump.

I was talking about a different type of gimmick.

[Note: Sorry for the confusion.]
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Ah, okay... I dunno what you're referring to then because, as noted, I was being serious with my post.

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Lol.

[Note: lol]
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Not good news, only going to get worse and won’t bounce back until after the election. I don’t see how Trump gets re-elected.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Chicken Little, Chicken Little the sky is falling. Run and hide.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

If you cannot acknowledge that the Trump Admin. has bumbled this situation on multiple levels, then you hate America and what it stands for.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

the worst thing obama had to deal with was fixer upper home renovators skipping their bill payments. trumps actually having to save the planet right now from a global catastrophe on a level that hasn't been seen in almost 100 years ... and hes on pace to be re elected
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:the worst thing obama had to deal with was fixer upper home renovators skipping their bill payments. trumps actually having to save the planet right now from a global catastrophe on a level that hasn't been seen in almost 100 years ... and hes on pace to be re elected
No way he saves the economy by the election, it we will be 8 months before we're back to business as usual if we're lucky.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Da Stars. wrote:Chicken Little, Chicken Little the sky is falling. Run and hide.

ROFL...Look at you sticking your head in the sand.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

This virus has infected people in over 180 countries across the globe, yet the Trump Haters actually believe America would have been spared "if only" Trump would have listened to the Democrats (the same Democrats who have literally spent every waking hour of their lives the last 4 years to try and bring him down)?????

...and they wonder why they lost in 2016.

:L

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:This virus has infected people in over 180 countries across the globe, yet the Trump Haters actually believe America would have been spared "if only" Trump would have listened to the Democrats (the same Democrats who have literally spent every waking hour of their lives the last 4 years to try and bring him down)?????

I don't think anyone with a functioning brain thinks the US could have been spared. I do think its fair to criticize his response and that the US did not take the virus seriously enough, at least initially. Kudos to the NBA in their response when Gobert got infected, because I think they were instrumental in changing the tone of the debate about COVID-19 and how society and government as a whole have responded since then. I think it's a little scary to think how much more rapidly and devastatingly the virus might have spread if professional sports had carried on uninterrupted for a few more weeks.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Yeah we can be mad at Gobert but he was hugely influential at putting all the leagues and most of the country on the map with this. Maybe in time we can investigate the timing of everything, but instead of constantly focusing on that, let's focus on vaccines.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Yeah we can be mad at Gobert but he was hugely influential at putting all the leagues and most of the country on the map with this. Maybe in time we can investigate the timing of everything, but instead of constantly focusing on that, let's focus on vaccines.

That’s when “shit got real” with me, all of us.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:This virus has infected people in over 180 countries across the globe, yet the Trump Haters actually believe America would have been spared "if only" Trump would have listened to the Democrats (the same Democrats who have literally spent every waking hour of their lives the last 4 years to try and bring him down)?????

I don't think anyone with a functioning brain thinks the US could have been spared. I do think its fair to criticize his response and that the US did not take the virus seriously enough, at least initially. Kudos to the NBA in their response when Gobert got infected, because I think they were instrumental in changing the tone of the debate about COVID-19 and how society and government as a whole have responded since then. I think it's a little scary to think how much more rapidly and devastatingly the virus might have spread if professional sports had carried on uninterrupted for a few more weeks.

Granted, we could have prepared equipment and all the other stuff... but I think there was a different kind of danger in shutting down too soon.

Imagine we were three weeks into a shutdown in late Feb/early March... billions of dollars being lost... and no tangible, real-life evidence that Americans are in peril. How many people are saying "Fuck This!" ... this is a conspiracy... and then ignoring social distancing altogether. Then, when things did hit the proverbial fan, we'd have to put the genie back in the bottle.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Yeah we can be mad at Gobert but he was hugely influential at putting all the leagues and most of the country on the map with this. Maybe in time we can investigate the timing of everything, but instead of constantly focusing on that, let's focus on vaccines.

That’s when “shit got real” with me, all of us.
I left Calgary for my place in Arizona on March the 8th. The world still seemed "mostly" normal.

Within about 4 days or so, the NBA and NHL had "postponed" their seasons, the NCAA had canceled March Madness and I heard the term "social distancing" for the first time in my life. By the time I was heading home on the 19th, my provincial government had ordered that anyone returning from trips outside Canada be quarantined for 14 days.

I'm pretty adaptable and always have been, but that's some pretty serious change in a month.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Good point. It will be why they will lose the house in a landslide, the republicans will expand their majority in the senate and obviously keep the Presidency. They just can’t seem to grasp the fact that they have to change their message or never win again. The public has moved on from the far left, globalist bullshit.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe