my parents would be dead without me

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: my parents would be dead without me

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nope..didn't even cry then..I was the stoic one in the family..the leader..I was the guy dealing with the funeral.directors and.approving the plot and informing family members...that's me..the leader

It would have been ok to do both.

A person could handle the funeral arrangements, finances, phone calls to let other people know, obituaries, and everything else without blabbering all over the place... and still shed a tear at another time when in solace and remembering an important person.

But I get that some people may be bad at multi-tasking or may have autism that makes human emotions more difficult.
Nope..I'm just use to death of people close to me and already had 10 months to.do all that ...it was a time to.celebrate that he was no longer in pain....over your head

You're such a narcissist. I don't care about your personal situation. I don't know you. I don't like what I know about your online character. You're insufferable and I wouldn't want to talk to you or think about you in real life. You seem like a horrible person. And fat.

I never mentioned your name once. I was talking about people in general.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

A person could handle the funeral arrangements, finances, phone calls to let other people know, obituaries, and everything else without blabbering all over the place... and still shed a tear at another time when in solace and remembering an important person.

But I get that some people may be bad at multi-tasking or may have autism that makes human emotions more difficult.
Nope..I'm just use to death of people close to me and already had 10 months to.do all that ...it was a time to.celebrate that he was no longer in pain....over your head

You're such a narcissist. I don't care about your personal situation. I don't know you. I don't like what I know about your online character. You're insufferable and I wouldn't want to talk to you or think about you in real life. You seem like a horrible person. And fat.

:pop2:
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

U cryin?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nope..I'm just use to death of people close to me and already had 10 months to.do all that ...it was a time to.celebrate that he was no longer in pain....over your head

U cryin?

abes the biggest pussy on this board. he makes rob and kub look like hells angels. you won't be hearing from him again ITT
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

U cryin?

abes the biggest pussy on this board. he makes rob and kub look like hells angels. you won't be hearing from him again ITT

I don't find you interesting enough, Griff. You work way too hard for it. It's unseemly.

Sorry.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: My moms a fully capable woman and doing unbelievably great for her age....she rarely needs help.with anything

then what are you making a fuss over. what can't i handle?

are you helping her up from the toilet?
I've done all that for my dad when he was dying...stop complaining....wait til they are put on so many drugs for pain that they stop being coherent and don't even recognize anything and you realizing they are never going to ever again

Sounds like you right now.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

then what are you making a fuss over. what can't i handle?

are you helping her up from the toilet?
I've done all that for my dad when he was dying...stop complaining....wait til they are put on so many drugs for pain that they stop being coherent and don't even recognize anything and you realizing they are never going to ever again

Sounds like you right now.
I'm as sober as can be and have been for a while dipshit
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: U cryin?

I don't find you interesting enough, Griff. You work way too hard for it. It's unseemly.

Sorry.

that wasn't witty or sarcastic in any way .. i officially broke you

before and after entering this thread:

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

Sorry.

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

LNS wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Sorry.

well at least hes not fat anymore. thats way worse than a meth addiction. and the only thing worse than either is being a fat with a meth addiction. right tits?