my parents would be dead without me

Talk about anything here.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

my parents would be dead without me

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

a few weeks ago i had to pick up some cards and they wouldnt open the door. had to leave my shit in the garage. then a week ago they said they were running out if food. so i sent a link for a respirator and offered to order them it and some groceries. they refused. so yesterday i messaged them and said the stocks were recovering and i asked if they got their respirators and if they still needed help. again nothing. theyre like eating tuna for dinner or some shit. i think theyre losing their minds more so than usual cause they already have dementia

should i just order shit like potatoes and meat without their consent. theyre like 70+ lol.. its like im their parents and theyre the kids now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: my parents would be dead without me

Post by rileymartin »

Nobody cares...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

You would be dead if not for your parents
They could have told you to take a.home at 6 weeks old if they wanted to
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

rileymartin wrote:Nobody cares...

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

elartman1973 wrote:You would be dead if not for your parents
They could have told you to take a.home at 6 weeks old if they wanted to

is that english
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

The great circle of life. Unfortunately, you will have to do this more and more for them unless you're a prick and stick them in assisted living.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:The great circle of life. Unfortunately, you will have to do this more and more for them unless you're a prick and stick them in assisted living.

i figured when one of them dies they won't wanna live in a big house and will get a place near me. then i can drive them around when they need something and make sure they don't fall and break their hip. probly way cheaper. my grandfather stayed in a place that cost like 2500$ a month. they had some fancy dining shit every day with live performances. not all old folks homes are run down trash. most people just cheap out and get what they pay for
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:The great circle of life. Unfortunately, you will have to do this more and more for them unless you're a prick and stick them in assisted living.

i figured when one of them dies they won't wanna live in a big house and will get a place near me. then i can drive them around when they need something and make sure they don't fall and break their hip. probly way cheaper. my grandfather stayed in a place that cost like 2500$ a month. they had some fancy dining shit every day with live performances. not all old folks homes are run down trash. most people just cheap out and get what they pay for
well bless your soul for being their for one of your parents when the time comes.

and bro, assisted living is a HUGE gamble. And there are some dire consequences. It's all well and good when your parents have the money to support their lifestyle, food and facilities fees in an assisted living community, but should they run out of money while still alive guess what they do? They boot them out. Now they have no money and you are left to support them.

You have to die there for it to be worth it. Hence the gamble.
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

well bless your soul for being their for one of your parents when the time comes.

and bro, assisted living is a HUGE gamble. And there are some dire consequences. It's all well and good when your parents have the money to support their lifestyle, food and facilities fees in an assisted living community, but should they run out of money while still alive guess what they do? They boot them out. Now they have no money and you are left to support them.

that won't happen

:skip:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

that won't happen

:skip:
lol well then it's all good.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

One of my parents is dead...
The Op wouldn't be able to cope or handle it..hes too much o a degenerate pussy who can't support himself

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

elartman1973 wrote:One of my parents is dead...
The Op wouldn't be able to cope or handle it..hes too much o a degenerate pussy who can't support himself

whats there to handle. what exactly are you doing with your mom. are you giving her sponge baths?

i thought you were just changing light bulbs for her

:lol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:

whats there to handle. what exactly are you doing with your mom. are you giving her sponge baths?

My moms a fully capable woman and doing unbelievably great for her age....she rarely needs help.with anything

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

elartman1973 wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

My moms a fully capable woman and doing unbelievably great for her age....she rarely needs help.with anything

then what are you making a fuss over. what can't i handle?

are you helping her up from the toilet?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

I've done all that for my dad when he was dying...stop complaining....wait til they are put on so many drugs for pain that they stop being coherent and don't even recognize anything and you realizing they are never going to ever again

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

elartman1973 wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: My moms a fully capable woman and doing unbelievably great for her age....she rarely needs help.with anything

I've done all that for my dad when he was dying...stop complaining....wait til they are put on so many drugs for pain that they stop being coherent and don't even recognize anything and you realizing they are never going to ever again

you sound like you're about to cry

phpBB [video]
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

phpBB [video]
Nope..didn't even cry then..I was the stoic one in the family..the leader..I was the guy dealing with the funeral.directors and.approving the plot and informing family members...that's me..the leader

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I've done all that for my dad when he was dying...stop complaining....wait til they are put on so many drugs for pain that they stop being coherent and don't even recognize anything and you realizing they are never going to ever again

phpBB [video]
Nope..didn't even cry then..I was the stoic one in the family..the leader..I was the guy dealing with the funeral.directors and.approving the plot and informing family members...that's me..the leader

It would have been ok to do both.

A person could handle the funeral arrangements, finances, phone calls to let other people know, obituaries, and everything else without blabbering all over the place... and still shed a tear at another time when in solace and remembering an important person.

But I get that some people may be bad at multi-tasking or may have autism that makes human emotions more difficult.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

phpBB [video]

It would have been ok to do both.

A person could handle the funeral arrangements, finances, phone calls to let other people know, obituaries, and everything else without blabbering all over the place... and still shed a tear at another time when in solace and remembering an important person.

But I get that some people may be bad at multi-tasking or may have autism that makes human emotions more difficult.
Nope..I'm just use to death of people close to me and already had 10 months to.do all that ...it was a time to.celebrate that he was no longer in pain....over your head

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

elartman1973 wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I've done all that for my dad when he was dying...stop complaining....wait til they are put on so many drugs for pain that they stop being coherent and don't even recognize anything and you realizing they are never going to ever again

phpBB [video]

this was you when you found out

then this was you late that night

and this was you the next morning