its like everything that happens is some sort of retribution in my favor. am i God?

Talk about anything here.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

its like everything that happens is some sort of retribution in my favor. am i God?

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

i mean think about it. i have a free ride. i stay good looking even while eating junk and not working out. i fucked tons of pussy without ever having a real job.

and now lebrons 17th season is cut short ala kobe 2013

kobe dies raising his all time status to a god like stratosphere

grizz dies enabling me to come back and awkwardly reclaim my throne while staging a melting down

i sell a kobe autograph for peanuts and get a free auto and rookie for like 3 grand+ due to a sellers retarded mistake and a delivery status fuckup... almost as if kobe was pulling strings beyond the grave for his biggest fan

even my dad chuckled at the card telling of "cleared by air traffic control for take off" with #2 and #9 on the back to match his daughters jersey and the number of people that died

i was one of the first people to go into quarantine. my friends all thought i was crazy. i was a over a month ahead of everyone. even my 70 year old parents thought i was crazy for turning down free lunches with them and take out.

i even have this fat native dark skinned beauty coming at me every week and the last time she was her i basically raped her drunk ass. tore her pants off and fisted her. i may have to put my dick in my hand to fuck her if it ever happens again. when she sucks dick the spit dangles like a foot then she sucks it back up. its weird. my knees buckle when i carry her to the bed sometimes. she gives good massages.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Re: its like everything that happens is some sort of retribution in my favor. am i God?

phpBB [video]
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Re: its like everything that happens is some sort of retribution in my favor. am i God?

PhutureDynasty wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
She fine.

Is she Ojibwa or Mohawk?

cree
So she's got problems with Skrulls?

god damnit you set me up Phuture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Unsaved people are usually catered to by Satan as he gives you the desires of your heart and he obliges. Much like famous people. He gives you the world. All of this of course for the price of your soul to burn alongside him in the Lake of Fire for eternity. it's not worth it. Get out of bondage!
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Madnessssss wrote:Reverse Google searched her profile pic and found her on FB. Going to send her this
lemme get that FB link brah
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:Unsaved people are usually catered to by Satan as he gives you the desires of your heart and he obliges. Much like famous people. He gives you the world. All of this of course for the price of your soul to burn alongside him in the Lake of Fire for eternity. it's not worth it. Get out of bondage!

pffffft i already sold that shit for the 2010 title vs boston

phpBB [video]

kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Madnessssss wrote:Reverse Google searched her profile pic and found her on FB. Going to send her this

after what i did to grizz you'd think people on here wouldn't test my patience

:lol:

i have your phone number/place of work you old bald cucked jew

btw i google searched the fat bitches pics and found nothing

and even if you did somehow find her she knows exactly what i think of her.. we dated and i ended it a decade ago when she didn't approve of me ogling a chick giving her a lap dance. i aint about bitches getting jealous
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:Unsaved people are usually catered to by Satan as he gives you the desires of your heart and he obliges. Much like famous people. He gives you the world. All of this of course for the price of your soul to burn alongside him in the Lake of Fire for eternity. it's not worth it. Get out of bondage!

phpBB [video]

That's unfortunate. You won't know the immensity of that decision until after you die. Grizz is experiencing it right now. Don't follow him there.

Why do people not choose God. Is it a mental defect or something? I just can't understand it.
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

phpBB [video]

That's unfortunate. You won't know the immensity of that decision until after you die. Grizz is experiencing it right now. Don't follow him there.

Why do people not choose God. Is it a mental defect or something? I just can't understand it.

its already done. i will be meeting kobe in the afterlife
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

phpBB [video]

upside down. He went to church the morning he died. He's saved. I WILL be the one seeing him and chilling with him, not you.
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: That's unfortunate. You won't know the immensity of that decision until after you die. Grizz is experiencing it right now. Don't follow him there.

upside down. He went to church the morning he died. He's saved. I WILL be the one seeing him and chilling with him, not you.

then whys he hooking me up with grands worth of free kobe merchandise, ruining lebrons season, doing shit like this with his dark magic powers

phpBB [video]

lets face it. kobe wasn't exactly a model husband or citizen. he hooked up with vanessa when she was 17, brandy when she was 17... cheated on vanessa with many women. god denied him of a son then kills his only daughter that takes to basketball... you think this shits all a coincidence?

did 2010 look natural? game 7? did you watch it... how much did things swing after half time and every bad bounce turning LA's way.. that was me
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

i just realized the card also says 60 upside down on top of 666 number of the beast, 9 deaths, giannas #2 and the obvious 24 sticker with air traffic control cleared take off messages lol

phpBB [video]
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

cree
So she's got problems with Skrulls?

god damnit you set me up Phuture
LMFAO
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:i just realized the card also says 60 upside down on top of 666 number of the beast, 9 deaths, giannas #2 and the obvious 24 sticker with air traffic control cleared take off messages lol

phpBB [video]
Utter nonsense
January 7th. (D)