if the nba resumes and the lakers win the title. how much ass with reek off lebrons 4 titles

Talk about anything here.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

if the nba resumes and the lakers win the title. how much ass with reek off lebrons 4 titles

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

* colluding with wade and bosh
* colluding with kyrie and love
* colluding with anthony davis
* 2012 vs boston
* cake walk through leastern conference from 2013 to 2018
* ray allen bail out
* kyrie irving bail out
* draymond suspension
* 2012 lockout shortened season
* 2020 corona shortened season...possible 1-3 game elimination played on neutral practice courts

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: if the nba resumes and the lakers win the title. how much ass with reek off lebrons 4 title

Post by Robceltsfan »

You would have thought you'd have spent your time away from here to gather some better topics to troll with.

Zzzzzzz
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: if the nba resumes and the lakers win the title. how much ass with reek off lebrons 4 title

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You should join vegasfraus on gamefags.com

These kinds of threads get a lot of play there.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Even TDK had to stop posting this stuff. No one on this board cares about it any more.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

manchild98 wrote:Even TDK had to stop posting this stuff. No one on this board cares about it any more.
if its literally a current event thats about to take place then how is it not still relevant

i think the only reason people here want the topics to fade away is because you mostly all worship lechump and its getting more and more embarrassing every year

until lebrons done colluding with new superstars and trying to collect bogus titles i'm going to continue shoving it down your throats every chance i get
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

:tinyviolin:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Robceltsfan wrote:ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

the fact that its still going on and its become this boring to talk about only shows how right i am. it never ends

thats my point
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

the fact that its still going on and its become this boring to talk about only shows how right i am. it never ends

thats my point
You have no point....and you never really did. You aren't going to get many bites on this topic anymore. Sorry.

~George Carlin~
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

I'll give LeBron props for 2016 (even though most people would say the Warriors just flat-out choked, similar to the Heat in 2011)... but still, James got the job done that season.

Other than that griff's OP is spot-on, except he forgot to add the 09 loss to the lower seeded Magic (playing without their all-star PG), and his 2010 "I Quit" series against the Celtics.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

thedangerouskitchen wrote:I'll give LeBron props for 2016 (even though most people would say the Warriors just flat-out choked, similar to the Heat in 2011)... but still, James got the job done that season.

Other than that griff's OP is spot-on, except he forgot to add the 09 loss to the lower seeded Magic (playing without their all-star PG), and his 2010 "I Quit" series against the Celtics.

its a list of asterisks.. i listed all his straight up failures in another thread already

and 2016 was not impressive. kyrie doubled lebrons scoring in the first 3 wins then hit the series winning shot while averaging basically the same ppg and lebron bricking his last 4 shots in the 4th quarter

in the last 4 minutes of game 7 when everything was on the line. lebron disappeared. missing shot after shot after shot... then kyrie hit the biggest walk off championship winning shot in nba history.

cavs first victory:

0-2 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 12 ft
0-4 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
0-6 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
4-13 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
4-19 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
6-21 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 20 ft
8-23 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 18 ft
10-25+2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 13 ft
10-30+3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 24 ft
13-33+3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 27 ft

game over... cavs never looked back

----------------------------

cavs 2nd victory tied 61-61 at half time

K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft +2 63-61
L. James makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 67-64
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 9 ft +2 69-66
L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim +2 71-66
K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 74-66
L. James makes 2-pt shot from 2 ft +2 77-71
K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft (assist by L. James) +3 80-73
L. James makes 3-pt shot from 25 ft +3 89-80
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 9 ft +2 95-87
L. James makes 2-pt shot from 16 ft +2 97-88
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 8 ft +2 101-92
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 8 ft +2 104-96
K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 14 ft +2 106-96
K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 109-96

game over.. cavs never looked back

-----------------------

cavs 3rd victory

0-4 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 13 ft
0-6 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
0-8 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 3 ft
2-11 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft
2-13 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
7-20 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 18 ft
9-26 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
13-34 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 27 ft
18-37 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 17 ft
26-43 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot at rim

game over ... cavs never looked back

kyrie scored 51 points on 22 field goals in key moments
lebron scored 26 points on 12 field goals in key moments
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

All teams have dealt with the same conditions this season. There is no *.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

vegasfraud wrote:All teams have dealt with the same conditions this season. There is no *.

well see theres a problem with that logic. because lebron fans will be comparing lebrons 4th possible ring every past legends rings who won them legit

if you admitted this era is trash and lebrons accomplishments are only respectable compared to people like kawhi/giannis then i wouldn't mind. but we all know this is about kobe/mj/kareem/magic and others who never won a single title in a shortened season

you already tied duncan with 1... 2 would be over kill

and the other 2 are from bail outs. literally all 4 would have shit stains on them
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

People here don’t really care all that much about this type of shit, Griff. We spent too many years arguing about Lebron and Kobe and MJ and this person and that person... and we’re kinda numb to it now. Only retards who’d let Lebron fuck them like VegasFraud really care, or guys that are easily trolled like Rob. Otherwise it doesn’t really move the needle here. We’re all too battle weary and jaded.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:All teams have dealt with the same conditions this season. There is no *.

well see theres a problem with that logic. because lebron fans will be comparing lebrons 4th possible ring every past legends rings who won them legit

if you admitted this era is trash and lebrons accomplishments are only respectable compared to people like kawhi/giannis then i wouldn't mind. but we all know this is about kobe/mj/kareem/magic and others who never won a single title in a shortened season

and the other 2 are from bail outs. literally all 4 would have shit stains on them
This is the best era of all time and it isn't even close or up for further debate.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

LNS wrote:People here don’t really care all that much about this type of shit, Griff. We spent too many years arguing about Lebron and Kobe and MJ and this person and that person... and we’re kinda numb to it now. Only retards who’d let Lebron fuck them like VegasFraud really care, or guys that are easily trolled like Rob. Otherwise it doesn’t really move the needle here. We’re all too battle weary and jaded.
Griffmonkey is easily trolled too...
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Bashing this era while glamorizing the early-mid 00s is baffling to me.

There's no question which era had the better players. Not only do they have the better players outright, they actually brought the game forward from previous eras in a pretty noticeable that probably hasn't been seen since maybe the 80s.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

vegasfraud wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

This is the best era of all time and it isn't even close or up for further debate.
Bush4Ever. wrote:Bashing this era while glamorizing the early-mid 00s is baffling to me.

There's no question which era had the better players. Not only do they have the better players outright, they actually brought the game forward from previous eras in a pretty noticeable that probably hasn't been seen since maybe the 80s.

watch this short montage of kobe vs tmac and tell me the intensity in the game is anywhere close to what it was when players were actual rivals and were cared about proving they were the best. theres no passion or intensity left. guys are all buddies and don't wanna see anyone get hurt or make anyone mad. nobody fouls lebron hard. the refs never T him up. they don't wanna upset anyone

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LNS wrote:People here don’t really care all that much about this type of shit, Griff. We spent too many years arguing about Lebron and Kobe and MJ and this person and that person... and we’re kinda numb to it now. Only retards who’d let Lebron fuck them like VegasFraud really care, or guys that are easily trolled like Rob. Otherwise it doesn’t really move the needle here. We’re all too battle weary and jaded.

Very well said, IMHO.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:

watch this short montage of kobe vs tmac and tell me the intensity in the game is anywhere close to what it was when players were actual rivals and were cared about proving they were the best.

Even if that was true (it's not), intensity bereft of skill doesn't equal performance.

Another small point is that you can't really make generalizations about eras based on a short montage between two players.