This new Jordan Bulls documentary

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

This new Jordan Bulls documentary

Post by kobeunderbite »

Am I missing something, why do people care? How will this be any different than those snooze fest specials run by Ahmad Rashad on NBA TV? What's special about it?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: This new Jordan Bulls documentary

Post by Alex_Murphy »

You just don't get it, do you?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

When you're on the Mount Rushmore of Greatest/Biggest Sports Legends/Icons in the history of mankind, you will always be relevant and people will ALWAYS care.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

More stories how Madonna was passed around the team like a blunt.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:When you're on the Mount Rushmore of Greatest/Biggest Sports Legends/Icons in the history of mankind, you will always be relevant and people will ALWAYS care.

That's all well and good but explain to me what's special about THIS documentary? This same kind of shit airs on NBA TV 24/7 during the most random hours just to fill programming and no one is watching.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

It mentions new interviews & footage previously unreleased, so I guess if you're into that sort of thing. Also why didn't they just air this leading up to his HOF enshrinement in 2009, instead of 22 years after that last title?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:It mentions new interviews & footage previously unreleased, so I guess if you're into that sort of thing. Also why didn't they just air this leading up to his HOF enshrinement in 2009, instead of 22 years after that last title?

New interviews with the same people talking about the same things? 20 more minutes of locker room footage?

Wow...exciting.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

It’s just more boring trash. It’s literally the only way the Bulls stay semi relevant.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

the 98 season was pretty cool. i remember watching it live. everyone thought the lakers would win the title and kobe would replace MJ even back then... f*cking del harris. what a clown
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:the 98 season was pretty cool. i remember watching it live. everyone thought the lakers would win the title and kobe would replace MJ even back then... f*cking del harris. what a clown
Everyone thought Kobe would replace MJ when he was averaging 15 pts, 3 rbs and 3 assists on 43% shooting?

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:the 98 season was pretty cool. i remember watching it live. everyone thought the lakers would win the title and kobe would replace MJ even back then... f*cking del harris. what a clown
Everyone thought Kobe would replace MJ when he was averaging 15 pts, 3 rbs and 3 assists on 43% shooting?

well by the allstar game kobe was averaging 18ppg off the bench ( and around 25 per 36m ) and became the youngest player and starter in allstar game history. that year he dropped like 33 on mj in chicago then dropped almost 20 in 3 quarters in new york on the biggest stage. at the time kobe was already supremely skilled in every area. he basically ripped the next MJ tag away from grant hill before he even had his first injury

kobes stats fell off cause del harris was butthurt and played him less. which forced jerry west to trade eddie jones and fire harris.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Wow Kobe scored almost 20 in 3 quarters?

Goat!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Wow Kobe scored almost 20 in 3 quarters?

Goat!
vs jordan at 19 years old

and dropped 33 on him in a real game at 19

i can't even remember another guy thats done that period. i'm sure theres been a few. but no one that should be in highschool. and thats during a real defense era with mvp jordan checking you
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

kennethgriffin24 wrote:

Goat!

i can't even remember another guy thats done that period. i'm sure theres been a few. but no one that should be in highschool. and thats during a real defense era with mvp jordan checking you
LeBron hung 32 on Kobe at 19.

He then went on to beat Kobe 73% of the time.

Jordan was so terrified of LeGOAT that he ran away from the game (again) the year LeBron was drafted.

Sorry.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

Goat!

LeBron hung 32 on Kobe at 19.

He then went on to beat Kobe 73% of the time.

Jordan was so terrified of LeGOAT that he ran away from the game (again) the year LeBron was drafted.

Sorry.

kobe and jordan actually defended each other every time when they played back in 98

and as far as lebrons record vs the lakers he's had a better teammates or a better record in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

the only years kobe had the better teammates and won more games was 2004 and 2008 ... and kobe had a tendency to get injured in games vs cleveland. it was kind of odd

but as far as the times they actually defended each other kobe annihilated lebron

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lebron 2 point hook shot shot 2-0
Kobe 3 point shot 2-3
Kobe 2 point running bank shot 2-5
Kobe 2 point up and under layup 2-7
Lebron 2 point layup 4-7
Kobe 2 point jumper 4-9
Kobe 2 point jumper 4-11
Kobe 2 point jumper 4-13
Kobe 3 point fall away shot 4-16
Kobe 2 point jumper 4-18
Kobe 3 point pull up 4-21
Kobe 2 point fall away bank shot 4-23
Kobe 3 point step back 4-26
Kobe 2 point fall away 4-28
Lebron 2 point fast break dunk 6-28
Lebron 2 point fade away 8-28
Kobe 2 point pull up shot 8-30
Lebron 2 point layup 10-30
Kobe 2 point running bank shot 10-32
Kobe 2 point jumper 10-34
Kobe 2 point jumper 10-36
Lebron 2 point jumper 12-36
Kobe 2 point layup 12-38
Lebron 2 point jumper 14-38
Kobe 2 point jumper 14-40
Lebron 2 point jumper 16-40
Kobe 2 point fall away shot 16-42
Kobe 3 point face up shot 16-45
Lebron 2 point fall away shot 19-45
Kobe 2 point high arching fade away 19-47
Kobe 2 point running leaner 19-49
Kobe 2 point dunk 19-51
Kobe 2 point rainbow fade away 19-53
Lebron 3 point step back 22-53
Kobe 2 point dunk 22-55
Kobe 3 point jumper 22-58
Lebron 2 point layup 24-58
Kobe 2 point fade away 24-60
Kobe 2 point layup 24-62
Kobe 2 point jumper 24-64
Kobe 2 point layup 24-66
Kobe 2 point fade away 24-68
Lebron 2 point layup 26-68
Kobe 2 point fake out layup 26-70
Lebron 2 point dunk 28-70
Kobe 2 point fade away 28-72
Kobe 3 point face up shot 28-75
Kobe 2 point fade away 28-77
Kobe 2 point pull up 28-79
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Not reading that, sorry.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Not reading that, sorry.

just read the final point total or click the link and watch your favorite butt buddy get eviscerated

nobody cares about what lebron did against lamar odom, josh powell or brian cook
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:When you're on the Mount Rushmore of Greatest/Biggest Sports Legends/Icons in the history of mankind, you will always be relevant and people will ALWAYS care.

That's all well and good but explain to me what's special about THIS documentary? This same kind of shit airs on NBA TV 24/7 during the most random hours just to fill programming and no one is watching.
You will have to tune in to find out...not like you have anything better to do
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote:

Can't say because I haven't watched it... guessing it's because Jordan still sells (ie; people want to watch / will watch anything Jordan-related).
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Kobe was being hyped as the Next Jordan the second he entered the league, when the "real" MJ was still winning MVP's and Championships. I remember vividly laughing my ass off at the time... sort of like today, when you silly LeTots try to argue LeBron > MJ.

lol