lebrons records and accomplishments are worthless

Talk about anything here.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Re: lebrons records and accomplishments are worthless

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

the consensus among the basketball community is Kobe >>>>>>> lebron and its not even close

only a few media geeks and some message board fans say otherwise

its an inarguable fact that kobe ranks ahead of lebron all time... angergeneral polls don't really hold much weight. neither does nick wrights opinion. the guy never touched a basketball

the only players i can name that say lebrons better than kobe also say hes better than mike out of spite so they're just using him as a prop

i.e. isiah thomas, dr J

and then those same guys flipflop all the time and say kareem or wilt are the goats
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

The Athletic anonymously polled 117 NBA players last year as to who was the GOAT.

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-playe ... be-bryant/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1. Michael Jordan (73%)
2. LeBron James (11.9%)
3. Kobe Bryant (10.6%)
4. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (1.7%)
5. Magic Johnson, Allen Iverson, Kevin Durant (1%)

Ouchie!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Once he finds his gorilla glue or whatever and sees this topic this thread's going 9 pages easy.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:The Athletic anonymously polled 117 NBA players last year as to who was the GOAT.

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-news-playe ... be-bryant/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1. Michael Jordan (73%)
2. LeBron James (11.9%)
3. Kobe Bryant (10.6%)
4. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (1.7%)
5. Magic Johnson, Allen Iverson, Kevin Durant (1%)

Ouchie!
1. half the leagues current players didn't even see kobe and shaq play together lol

2. the people that picked mj likely would have picked kobe if jordan wasn't an option so that takes away kobes votes in a strictly head to head comparison
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

i would have picked MJ too btw.. and thats one less vote for kobe