% of U.S. adults who say Trump is doing an excellent job at responding to the virus.

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: % of U.S. adults who say Trump is doing an excellent job at responding to the virus.

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:
Uh no. You think Trump could’ve locked down the country like China did? They basically declared martial law over there, and that’s easy to pull off when you have a dictatorship.

All trolling aside... I’m not even gonna say that Trump did an amazing, stellar job here. But if you’re using China as a comparison then of course he looks bad... every country with the virus looks bad right now in comparison to China. I’ll bet North Korea has things under control too...
Trump wishes he was a dictator....and he did absolutely fuck up from the start and has been trying to cover his ass ever since
Politics aren’t your thing, guy. If I want an Angulo’s opinion on the subject then I’ll hit up your mom or the head of the family Jorge.

:banderas:
Another deflection.
Explain how he didn't fuck up?
Specifically when giving all our masks and other shit we needed to China because he said we weren't threatened here and didn't need them...and now we are severely shorthanded...how is that not a fuck up?
And this isn't politics its basic common sense
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: % of U.S. adults who say Trump is doing an excellent job at responding to the virus.

Post by Repeat3peat »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
You really believe China has fewer cases?

I thought you were smarter than that tbh.

:noidea:

I don’t Believe Chinas transparency on this at all...I’m not sure I believe ours either....The fact remains Trump was told to do something (like we are now) in January and he sat on his ass, called it a democratic hoax etc. All I’m sayin’
You mean when he shut down inbound flights from China in January, only preceded by North Korea and Italy?

If you think those were the ONLY steps on the table...or being done as of now, I don’t know what to tell you. He was ridiculously and embarrassingly behind on all of this from the jump.

C’mon bro....YOU are smarter than this.... How many days ago was it that he was still saying he wanted things to start ramping back up by what Easter...? <——Paraphrasing.

The Trump Coronavirus Timeline:

January 20: "I know more about viruses than anyone.”
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
January 24: "China has been working very hard to contain the Corona virus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
January 30: “We have it very well under control, and I think it’s going to have a very good ending. So that I can assure you!”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 10: "It dies with the hotter weather… You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat.”
February 22: "The new Democrat Hoax."
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 25: “We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re ALL getting better!”
February 26: “The 15 cases within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.” “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 26: "This is a flu" and that “whatever happens, we’re totally prepared.”
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
March 2: “Nobody knew of the number of US flu deaths”.
March 4: "But I closed the borders, against the advice of a lot of people. And it turned out to be a very wise decision."
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 5: "This virus only hit the US three weeks ago”.
March 5: "Well, I think the 3.4% is really a false number," "My gut tells me it's lower" "Personally, I would say, the number is way under 1%,"
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “I hear the numbers getting much better in Italy.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. The tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right?
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault,” "I hate to do it statistically, because it makes us look bad."
March 6: "Maybe the Coronavirus improved US jobs numbers?”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
March 13: About disbanding the CDC infectious disease task force. “When you say me, I didn’t do it. We have a group of people… You say we did that, but I don’t know anything about it.”
March 13: “As you know Europe was just designated as the hot spot right now, and we closed that border a while ago so that was lucky or through talent or through luck… call it whatever you want.” The travel ban had not even been implemented yet.
March 13: “I asked them that same question, and they said, ‘You don’t have any symptoms whatsoever."
March 13: “National emergency, two big words.”
March 13: "I take no responsibility at all."

That’s not even taking into account that he fired three members of the CDC in his early days as POTUS...one of which dealt directly with China the congo Haiti etc. and never replace them.

We will just have to agree to disagree on the one my friend.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

I have said my piece....I’m done lol.

This in no way implies a hatred for Trump or anything else BTW.

Everyone stay safe, healthy and blessed.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Repeat3peat wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

I don’t Believe Chinas transparency on this at all...I’m not sure I believe ours either....The fact remains Trump was told to do something (like we are now) in January and he sat on his ass, called it a democratic hoax etc. All I’m sayin’
You mean when he shut down inbound flights from China in January, only preceded by North Korea and Italy?

If you think those were the ONLY steps on the table...or being done as of now, I don’t know what to tell you. He was ridiculously and embarrassingly behind on all of this from the jump.

C’mon bro....YOU are smarter than this.... How many days ago was it that he was still saying he wanted things to start ramping back up by what Easter...? <——Paraphrasing.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
January 24: "China has been working very hard to contain the Corona virus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
January 30: “We have it very well under control, and I think it’s going to have a very good ending. So that I can assure you!”
February 10: "It dies with the hotter weather… You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 25: “We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re ALL getting better!”
February 26: “The 15 cases within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.” “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 26: "This is a flu" and that “whatever happens, we’re totally prepared.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
March 4: "But I closed the borders, against the advice of a lot of people. And it turned out to be a very wise decision."
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 5: "Well, I think the 3.4% is really a false number," "My gut tells me it's lower" "Personally, I would say, the number is way under 1%,"
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. The tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right?
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault,” "I hate to do it statistically, because it makes us look bad."
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 13: About disbanding the CDC infectious disease task force. “When you say me, I didn’t do it. We have a group of people… You say we did that, but I don’t know anything about it.”
March 13: “As you know Europe was just designated as the hot spot right now, and we closed that border a while ago so that was lucky or through talent or through luck… call it whatever you want.” The travel ban had not even been implemented yet.
March 13: “I asked them that same question, and they said, ‘You don’t have any symptoms whatsoever."

That’s not even taking into account that he fired three members of the CDC in his early days as POTUS...one of which dealt directly with China the congo Haiti etc. and never replace them.

The only response you're going to get for something like this is...hurrr, fake news, durrr.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Damn, when even a real, red-blooded, corn-fed Midwesterner like Repeat3peat goes in on Trump like that, I'm starting to believe. Biden 2020!
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Why does this Sabotor character hate corn?

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Why does this Sabotor character hate corn?

Take your tickle fetish back to MCS kiddo...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Repeat3peat wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

What do you find more important, what Trump has said or what he's done?

December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.
January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.
January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.
January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, China.
January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.
January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.
January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.
January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.
January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.
January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the president.
January 31: The Trump Administration:

Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.

Announced Chinese travel restrictions.

Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.
February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.
February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.
February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.
February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington.
February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expanded a partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a coronavirus vaccine.
February 12: The U.S. shipped test kits for the 2019 novel coronavirus to approximately 30 countries who lacked the necessary reagents and other materials.
February 12: The CDC was prepared to travel to China but had yet to receive permission from the Chinese government.
February 14: The CDC began working with five labs to conduct “community-based influenza surveillance” to study and detect the spread of coronavirus.
February 18: HHS announced it would engage with Sanofi Pasteur in an effort to quickly develop a coronavirus vaccine and to develop treatment for coronavirus infections.
February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.
February 26: President Trump discussed coronavirus containment efforts with Indian PM Modi and updated the press on his administration’s containment efforts in the U.S. during his state visit to India.
February 29: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allowed certified labs to develop and begin testing coronavirus testing kits while reviewing pending applications.
February 29: The Trump administration:

Announced a level 4 travel advisory to areas of Italy and South Korea.

Barred all travel to Iran.

Barred the entry of foreign citizens who visited Iran in the last 14 days.
March 3: The CDC lifted federal restrictions on coronavirus testing to allow any American to be tested for coronavirus, “subject to doctor’s orders.”
March 3: The White House announced President Trump donated his fourth-quarter salary to fight the coronavirus.
March 4: The Trump Administration announced the purchase of $500 million N95 respirators over the next 18 months to respond to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.
March 4: Secretary Azar announced that HHS was transferring $35 million to the CDC to help state and local communities that have been impacted most by the coronavirus.
March 6: President Trump signed an $8.3 billion bill to fight the coronavirus outbreak.

The bill provides $7.76 billion to federal, state, & local agencies to combat the coronavirus and authorizes an additional $500 million in waivers for Medicare telehealth restrictions.
March 9: President Trump called on Congress to pass a payroll tax cut over coronavirus.
March 10: President Trump and VP Pence met with top health insurance companies and secured a commitment to waive co-pays for coronavirus testing.
March 11: President Trump:

Announced travel restrictions on foreigners who had visited Europe in the last 14 days.

Directed the Small Business Administration to issue low-interest loans to affected small businesses and called on Congress to increase this fund by $50 billion.

Directed the Treasury Department to defer tax payments for affected individuals & businesses, & provide $200 billion in “additional liquidity.”

Met with American bankers at the White House to discuss coronavirus.
March 13: President Trump declared a national emergency in order to access $42 billion in existing funds to combat the coronavirus.
March 13: President Trump announced:

Public-private partnerships to open up drive-through testing collection sites.

A pause on interest payments on federal student loans.

An order to the Department of Energy to purchase oil for the strategic petroleum reserve.
March 13: The Food & Drug Administration:

Granted Roche AG an emergency approval for automated coronavirus testing kits.

Issued an emergency approval to Thermo Fisher for a coronavirus test within 24 hours of receiving the request.
March 13: HHS announced funding for the development of two new rapid diagnostic tests, which would be able to detect coronavirus in approximately 1 hour.
March 14: The Coronavirus Relief Bill passed the House of Representatives.
March 14: The Trump Administration announced the European travel ban will extend to the UK and Ireland.
March 15: President Trump held a phone call with over two dozen grocery store executives to discuss the on-going demand for food and other supplies.
March 15: HHS announced it is projected to have 1.9 million COVID-19 tests available in 2,000 labs this week.
March 15: Google announced a partnership with the Trump Administration to develop a website dedicated to coronavirus education, prevention, & local resources.
March 15: All 50 states were contacted through FEMA to coordinate “federally-supported, state-led efforts” to end coronavirus.
March 16: President Trump:

Held a teleconference with governors to discuss coronavirus preparedness and response.

Participated in a call with G7 leaders who committed to increasing coordination in response to the coronavirus and restoring global economic confidence.

Announced that the first potential vaccine for coronavirus has entered a phase one trial in a record amount of time.

Announced “15 days to slow the spread” coronavirus guidance.
March 16: The FDA announced it was empowering states to authorize tests developed and used by labs in their states.
March 16: Asst. Secretary for Health confirmed the availability of 1 million coronavirus tests and projected 2 million tests available the next week and 5 million the following.
March 17: President Trump announced:

CMS will expand telehealth benefits for Medicare beneficiaries.

Relevant Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act penalties will not be enforced.

The Army Corps of Engineers is on ”standby” to assist federal & state governments.
March 17: President Trump spoke to fast food executives from Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Burger King to discuss drive-thru services recommended by CDC.
March 17: President Trump met with tourism industry representatives along with industrial supply, retail, and wholesale representatives.
March 17: Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin met with lawmakers to discuss stimulus measures to relieve the economic burden of coronavirus on certain industries, businesses, and American workers.
March 17: Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced a partnership between USDA, Baylor University, McLane Global, and Pepsi Co. to provide one million meals per weak to rural children in response to widespread school closures.
March 17: The Treasury Department:

Contributed $10 billion through the economic stabilization fund to the Federal Reserve’s commercial paper funding facility.

Deferred $300 billion in tax payments for 90 days without penalty, up to $1 million for individuals & $10 million for business.
March 17: The Department of Defense announced it will make available to HHS up to five million respirator masks and 2,000 ventilators.
March 18: President Trump announced:

Temporary closure of the U.S.-Canada border to non-essential traffic.

Plans to invoke the Defense Production Act in order to increase the number of necessary supplies needed to combat coronavirus.

FEMA has been activated in every region at its highest level of response.

The U.S. Navy will deploy USNS Comfort and USNS Mercy hospital ships.

All foreclosures and evictions will be suspended for a period of time.
March 18: Secretary of Defense Mark Esper confirmed:

1 million masks are now immediately available.

The Army Corps of Engineers is in NY consulting on how to best assist state officials.
March 18: HHS temporarily suspended a regulation that prevents doctors from practicing across state lines.
March 18: President Trump spoke to:

Doctors, physicians, and nurses on the front lines containing the spread of coronavirus.

130 CEOs of the Business Roundtable to discuss on-going public-private partnerships in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Maybe you think Trump is responsible for the 638k non-USA confirmed cases?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

LMD not going to read all that shit. :suds:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

So wait... Trump should have been giving Americans a Daily Doomsday Report instead, to fuel even more uncertainty and worry throughout the country (like that half-a-fag Governor of CA predicting 2 weeks ago that 23-million Californians would have the virus by now???).

Sorry, but that's EXACTLY what his Lefty Loser Haters want/ed... for America/ns to come apart at the seams in a massive state of panic and chaos nationwide. That's the ONLY chance the Dems have of winning, and they know it. They would rather the country collapse just to spite Trump.

Fortunately for us, Trump didn't fall for their deplorable tactics.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:So wait... Trump should have been giving Americans a Daily Doomsday Report instead, to fuel even more uncertainty and worry throughout the country (like that half-a-fag Governor of CA predicting 2 weeks ago that 23-million Californians would have the virus by now???).

Sorry, but that's EXACTLY what his Lefty Loser Haters want/ed... for America/ns to come apart at the seams in a massive state of panic and chaos nationwide. That's the ONLY chance the Dems have of winning, and they know it. They would rather the country collapse just to spite Trump.

Fortunately for us, Trump didn't fall for their deplorable tactics.
Trump shouldn't have been giving out limited supplies away to China while saying we won t need them only tondesperately be shorthanded and need them a month later...he fucked up..stop excusing his actions faggot
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"