I find it very telling what the board thinks of Abe when KennethGriffin gets warmer reception

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: I find it very telling what the board thinks of Abe when KennethGriffin gets warmer recepti

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Bartman wrote:When did Abe post again? How did I miss that?
Warning: Very anticlimactic:

http://angergeneral.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p1604639" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got wood in that thread no troll
You did a great job bro. He almost came back. It just wasnt meant to be.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Re: I find it very telling what the board thinks of Abe when KennethGriffin gets warmer recepti

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

Bartman wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
Bartman wrote:

ROFL..always bartman since espn.

wtf.. i posted on espn and here off and on since 2014 and i never heard of you lol
I think I was on a hiatus every time you posted here because I know very little about you too which is strange because if we were posting at the same time it's guaranteed we would have clashed since I'm a Lebron fan and you're a Kobe fan.

you're a shit poster then cause i was here whenever i wasn't perma banned posting every day like a true AG legend. i guess you're just some chancie type come and go every few years at your own volition type queer. ask the mods for a new name. did you come up with that shit when you were 12 or something. mine was griffmoney. very childish right?.. exactly so i changed it to sound like an adult. you should do the same

i made you a theme song until then

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
Bartman wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

wtf.. i posted on espn and here off and on since 2014 and i never heard of you lol
I think I was on a hiatus every time you posted here because I know very little about you too which is strange because if we were posting at the same time it's guaranteed we would have clashed since I'm a Lebron fan and you're a Kobe fan.

you're a shit poster then cause i was here whenever i wasn't perma banned posting every day like a true AG legend. i guess you're just some chancie type come and go every few years at your own volition type queer. ask the mods for a new name. did you come up with that shit when you were 12 or something. mine was griffmoney. very childish right?.. exactly so i changed it to sound like an adult. you should do the same

AG legend? LOL...I don't strive for lame goals as such, you must have one pathetic life if this your biggest accomplishment. You're obviously someone who takes this board too seriously as your only identify, what a sad fool you are. Kobe fans are the biggest idiots on this board so this is no big surprise to me.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

CleveTown™ wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Warning: Very anticlimactic:

http://angergeneral.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p1604639" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got wood in that thread no troll
You did a great job bro. He almost came back. It just wasnt meant to be.
Damn that fool lurks like crazy
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

Bartman wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
Bartman wrote:

AG legend? LOL...I don't strive for lame goals as such, you must have one pathetic life if this your biggest accomplishment. You're obviously someone who takes this board too seriously as your only identify, what a sad fool you are. Kobe fans are the biggest idiots on this board so this is no big surprise to me.

being an AG legend was never a goal of mine. if it was i would have obeyed the rules and not gone through 10+ names. some shit just happens naturally

and i became a legend by posting about my life

i'm the guy with the italian, muslim, asian, native "sisters" or "hookers" according to other disheveled posters walking around with their dick in their hand like LMD and max

:pop2:
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
Bartman wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

being an AG legend was never a goal of mine. if it was i would have obeyed the rules and not gone through 10+ names. some shit just happens naturally

and i became a legend by posting about my life

i'm the guy with the italian, muslim, asian, native "sisters" or "hookers" according to other disheveled posters walking around with their dick in their hand like LMD and max

Sorry I don't know much about you but I missed all of your so called "legendary" posting. Control yourself and don't get banned then I can judge for myself if you really are a "legend".
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bartman is the board cum dumpster, Griff. Apparently you just knew that instinctually and had your fun with him.

:mjlaugh:
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

liking the new rivalry.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

LNS wrote:Bartman is the board cum dumpster, Griff. Apparently you just knew that instinctually and had your fun with him.

:mjlaugh:

The two of you have a lot in common, you're both overly proud of accomplishments on this board.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I have both those cum stains on ignore... I threw Griffmonkey on ignore the second I realized he was here. I ain't never reading any of his shit .. ever.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:I have both those cum stains on ignore... I threw Griffmonkey on ignore the second I realized he was here. I ain't never reading any of his shit .. ever.
Nobody gives a shit what you think, psycho.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
Bartman wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

I ain’t even gon’front, that track go hard AF in the level 4 quarantine quadrant.