i was perma banned from gamefags for saying lebron was linked to a steroid clinic

Talk about anything here.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

i was perma banned from gamefags for saying lebron was linked to a steroid clinic

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

back in 2013 with jameer nelson. since then i posted on insidehoops and got perma banned for exposing jeff the sites owner as mrfonzworth when i screenshot him posting a mod message for his insidehoops account under it ( fonzworth is known troll to boost traffic
that also went by 20 other names that everyone called simon aka wheels )

wtf is up with gay forum mods like grizz, jeff and whoevers down at gamefaqqets... i hope they all die from wuhons disease
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: i was perma banned from gamefags for saying lebron was linked to a steroid clinic

Post by rileymartin »

Nobody cares...
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

Re: i was perma banned from gamefags for saying lebron was linked to a steroid clinic

rileymartin wrote:Nobody cares...

nice pic

:pop2:
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:Nobody cares...

nice pic

:pop2:
Yep, and I look very handsome meth boy...
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

is this the real KG?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:is this the real KG?

only one way to find out

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:is this the real KG?

only one way to find out

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:haha2:
Welcome back bro :suds:
January 7th. (D)
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Thought they let you back at InsideHoops.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You'll be gone from here again soon. It's not your fault, you can't help it.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

PhutureDynasty wrote:Thought they let you back at InsideHoops.
yeah for like 3 days.. then they did it again for the exact same reason. this smoke guy posts the most racist shit and never gets banned. all i did was accuse jeff of having alts... if he perma bans me for that then its obviously true. he depends on traffic for ad revenue and all he does all day is post the most over the top lebron shit 24/7..

he posts the same comments with all of them so he gives it away. like "why didn't kobe make the playoffs in his 17th season"

well karma bit him in the ass pretty hard for that one if this seasons cancelled for good

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:You'll be gone from here again soon. It's not your fault, you can't help it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
yeah for like 3 days.. then they did it again for the exact same reason. this smoke guy posts the most racist shit and never gets banned. all i did was accuse jeff of having alts... if he perma bans me for that then its obviously true. he depends on traffic for ad revenue and all he does all day is post the most over the top lebron shit 24/7..

he posts the same comments with all of them so he gives it away. like "why didn't kobe make the playoffs in his 17th season"

well karma bit him in the ass pretty hard for that one if this seasons cancelled for good

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:You'll be gone from here again soon. It's not your fault, you can't help it.
I cant imagine more boring topics than exclusive Kobe/Bron threads every day.
January 7th. (D)
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

CleveTown™ wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:

I cant imagine more boring topics than exclusive Kobe/Bron threads every day.

yeah i mean.. kobe couldnt possibly rank any higher right now even if he won 7 rings. hes basically like elvis, kurt cobain, tupac, lennon now... i cant really say anything to boost his legacy anymore so theres no point in debating dumb shit like game 7s percentages or whatever lol
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

CleveTown™ wrote: I cant imagine more boring topics than exclusive Kobe/Bron threads every day.
True. This isn't even a discussion anymore. With Kobe's unfortunate demise it has cemented LeBron as the 2nd best player to ever lace em up, at worst.

Once he passes Kareem on the scoring list he'll retire as the unanimous GOAT.

Kobe was the 2nd best SG of all time though, nothing to be ashamed of.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: I cant imagine more boring topics than exclusive Kobe/Bron threads every day.
True. This isn't even a discussion anymore. With Kobe's unfortunate demise it has cemented LeBron as the 2nd best player to ever lace em up, at worst.

i dunno man. this corona thing will cost lebron career points. maybe even another season.

the thing about lebrons legacy is people just assume hes gonna win a title with the lakers and end up #1 all time in scoring

but nothings guaranteed.. if he retires behind karl and with 2 iffy titles and only 3 overall then people will likely forget about him 40 years from now. its just the media that goes crazy for him and they will downplay his accomplishments to sell a new guy like zion or luka when lebrons retired.

kobes legacy can only grow cause of the premature death and award named after him. it will be a constant reminder and google search by new fans for the next 100 years every allstar break. then they see his age and death. search aesthetically pleasing highlights. lebron doesnt really have many.

only jordan and kobe will be remembered forever
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

kennethgriffin24 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

i dunno man. this corona thing will cost lebron career points. maybe even another season.

the thing about lebrons legacy is people just assume hes gonna win a title with the lakers and end up #1 all time in scoring

but nothings guaranteed.. if he retires behind karl and with 2 iffy titles and only 3 overall then people will likely forget about him 40 years from now. its just the media that goes crazy for him and they will downplay his accomplishments to sell a new guy like zion or luka when lebrons retired.

kobes legacy can only grow cause of the premature death and award named after him. it will be a constant reminder and google search by new fans for the next 100 years every allstar break. then they see his age and death. search aesthetically pleasing highlights. lebron doesnt really have many.

I'll be honest, I didn't read any of that.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
kennethgriffin24 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

I'll be honest, I didn't read any of that.

its true though. all of it. you should read it

you think some kid 30 years from now is gonna be like

"wow mom this guy make 9 finals! and he averaged 26 points ( likely his end average ) and .....and.... he had the most points until luka passed him in everything and other guys are averaging 40 a game now routinely"

"check out his highlights mom"

(same dunk 40,000 times)....(ugly shooting form).....(flop comp)...(traveling comp)....(bad finals defense comp)

"ummm... he was ranked #2 on espn all time list in 2018 mom! and his PER was amazing until giannis destroyed it and he had lots of triple doubles if you ignore westbrook. 3 titles is a lot... wait... god damnit.... curry has 7, giannis has 4, kawhi has 5... god damnit"

vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

I'm currently warned for quoting my great prez and calling covid a Chinese cold virus. Board is definitely kind of a joke with a bunch of sensitive lefty mfers.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

vegasfraud wrote:I'm currently warned for quoting my great prez and calling covid a Chinese cold virus. Board is definitely kind of a joke with a bunch of sensitive lefty mfers.
You've been hyping that mainstream crap board for months.
January 7th. (D)
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

CleveTown™ wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:I'm currently warned for quoting my great prez and calling covid a Chinese cold virus. Board is definitely kind of a joke with a bunch of sensitive lefty mfers.
I wonder why.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

vegasfraud wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
I wonder why.
I as well.
January 7th. (D)