i missed you guys

Talk about anything here.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

i missed you guys

Post by kennethgriffin24 »

i visit every week or so to see whats new. noticed today that grizz was dead. thought i'd make an account

as for an update on my current living situation... i've barricaded myself in my basement awaiting for break ins to begin. those patio doors won't keep anyone out.

and btw just so everyone knows i was automatically activated. dunno if this is a glitch or not. kinda weird

i have a golf club and some lighter fluid as protection incase any zombies try getting through

i'm washing in a sink. cooking with a hotplate i got at walmart and even have a nice little toaster oven for the pizzas i break in half. i cut little slices of sausage and put extra cheese on them.

i moved my 65 inch into a back room and shut the lights off in the living room. that way if people get in they won't be able to see whats behind the mountain of garbage. i plan on staying here like this until a vaccine is ready. pray for me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: i missed you guys

Post by kobeunderbite »

Sorry about Kobe bro
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Max. wrote:wtf
It's Undies...
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Lmao
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Hi Griff!
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

kobeunderbite wrote:Sorry about Kobe bro

funny story. i sold his autographed card on ebay a day before he died. it was the last piece of laker merchandise i owned. i was ready to completely absolve myself of anything associated with the guy. his constant praise of lebron and this manufactured colluded mess plus the demise of kobes value among the basketball community became too much for me

the sunday he passed i stayed up all night and eventually paid thousands of dollars to get another autograph. i didn't even look at the card until a day later. on the back it said "in flight signatures. always cleared for take off by air traffic control. card #2 ( his daughters jersey number ) ... #9/99 ( 9 people died on the flight... flip the card around... 6\66 )
Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP ( 29ppg/8rpg/4apg/2spg ) higher EFG% than Jordan 96 and 98 finals
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Howdy, monkey ass.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:i visit every week or so to see whats new. noticed today that grizz was dead. thought i'd make an account

as for an update on my current living situation... i've barricaded myself in my basement awaiting for break ins to begin. those patio doors won't keep anyone out.

and btw just so everyone knows i was automatically activated. dunno if this is a glitch or not. kinda weird

i have a golf club and some lighter fluid as protection incase any zombies try getting through

i'm washing in a sink. cooking with a hotplate i got at walmart and even have a nice little toaster oven for the pizzas i break in half. i cut little slices of sausage and put extra cheese on them.

i moved my 65 inch into a back room and shut the lights off in the living room. that way if people get in they won't be able to see whats behind the mountain of garbage. i plan on staying here like this until a vaccine is ready. pray for me

lmfao
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Welcome back Griff.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Haha good shit.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

I had a similar thing, the week before he died I changed my username citing my lack of respect for the man he had become in his post basketball life.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

2 of Kobes biggest fans disowning him without a true chance to repent has to burn deep down in your bones. I cant imagine what I would be feeling to disrespect Kobe like that.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Feelsbadman.jpg
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:2 of Kobes biggest fans disowning him without a true chance to repent has to burn deep down in your bones. I cant imagine what I would be feeling to disrespect Kobe like that.
:stephena:
True Kobe fans would never disavow.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Was I supposed to shill for Kobe as he continued to advocate for everything I despise in life? Watch him disrespect President Trump and play the Hollywood cornball liberal hell-bent on legitimizing trans rights, claiming women can play in the NBA, defending Colin Kaepernick etc? Kobe didn't leave me much choice.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

kobeunderbite wrote:Was I supposed to shill for Kobe as he continued to advocate for everything I despise in life? Watch him disrespect President Trump and play the Hollywood cornball liberal hell-bent on legitimizing trans rights, claiming women can play in the NBA, defending Colin Kaepernick etc? Kobe didn't leave me much choice.
You’re kobeunderbite, bro. You should have found a way to bend things to make it work.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:2 of Kobes biggest fans disowning him without a true chance to repent has to burn deep down in your bones. I cant imagine what I would be feeling to disrespect Kobe like that.
:stephena:
True Kobe fans would never disavow.
The problem is, you can only see this from a male perspective...Undies hormones produce way too much estrogen to understand man code...
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

OP is gay as hell. Fact.
kennethgriffin24
Banned User
Banned User

in hindsight i would argue that kobes death has meant more to his legacy than any single accomplishment. he has an award named after him and people are routinely ranking him in their top 5 now. kobe had turned into such a cuck lately like kub said. it was almost embarrassing to admit to being a fan of his. his value plummeted among the card community. i think i got 90$ canadian for his auto. then had to pay nearly a grand to get another one. so he basically went from a washed up hasbeen fagget nobody cared about like elton john and is suddenly now the john lennon of the basketball world. its like a rebirth of his legacy. the media and fans had to let go of their hate finally and appreciate the man.

he was an absolute embarrassment advocating for women and lying through his teeth suggesting that they could play in the nba. making gay childrens books and boring detail shows. his only true success after basketball are investing in a sports drink and paying the top musical and animating wizards in the world to create an animation for his self absorbed goodbye letter. he displayed his bullshit trophies with a smug look on his face boasting about his work ethic and teachings as if we've never heard about teamwork or motivation before. he was so f*cking full of himself it was sickening. the last straw was blessing lebrons arrival to LA. then the collusion and theft of anthony davis from the pelicans. him and people in the media disregarding giannis's mvp season and downplaying his all time historic pace in statistics and record. throwing it all out the window cause the lakers won 1 regular season game. kobe was a moron and got himself killed risking everything to fly in fog and make it to a meaningless girls basketball camp.

i am so embarrassed to be a fan of kobe bryant THE PERSON. always have been. from his fake attitude that seems to change depending on who hes speaking in front of. his nerdy liberal progressive mindset. him selling out and letting lebron take his fan base and take a shit on every single young player he tanked his last 3 seasons to get. i'm ashamed. but i still love kobe the basketball player. hes the most talented i've ever watched play so in death i must forgive and forget his shortcomings as a person
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:in hindsight i would argue that kobes death has meant more to his legacy than any single accomplishment. he has an award named after him and people are routinely ranking him in their top 5 now. kobe had turned into such a cuck lately like kub said. it was almost embarrassing to admit to being a fan of his. his value plummeted among the card community. i think i got 90$ canadian for his auto. then had to pay nearly a grand to get another one. so he basically went from a washed up hasbeen fagget nobody cared about like elton john and is suddenly now the john lennon of the basketball world. its like a rebirth of his legacy. the media and fans had to let go of their hate finally and appreciate the man.

he was an absolute embarrassment advocating for women and lying through his teeth suggesting that they could play in the nba. making gay childrens books and boring detail shows. his only true success after basketball are investing in a sports drink and paying the top musical and animating wizards in the world to create an animation for his self absorbed goodbye letter. he displayed his bullshit trophies with a smug look on his face boasting about his work ethic and teachings as if we've never heard about teamwork or motivation before. he was so f*cking full of himself it was sickening. the last straw was blessing lebrons arrival to LA. then the collusion and theft of anthony davis from the pelicans. him and people in the media disregarding giannis's mvp season and downplaying his all time historic pace in statistics and record. throwing it all out the window cause the lakers won 1 regular season game. kobe was a moron and got himself killed risking everything to fly in fog and make it to a meaningless girls basketball camp.

i am so embarrassed to be a fan of kobe bryant THE PERSON. always have been. from his fake attitude that seems to change depending on who hes speaking in front of. his nerdy liberal progressive mindset. him selling out and letting lebron take his fan base and take a shit on every single young player he tanked his last 3 seasons to get. i'm ashamed. but i still love kobe the basketball player. hes the most talented i've ever watched play so in death i must forgive and forget his shortcomings as a person

I’m not reading all of that.

:mjlaugh: