Why are Atti and Clevetoon so triggered by this?

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Why are Atti and Clevetoon so triggered by this?

Post by elartman1973 »

phpBB [video]

Fake Christians = Clevetoon, atti, trump etc...
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Why are Atti and Clevetoon so triggered by this?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Another old as fuck song lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Another old as fuck song lol
Irrelevent you dumbass

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

You don't even know who gave the most famous interview, or some of the other famous people that were there for that "bed in"....without looking it up you probably don't even know where it was.

lol

Spoiler:
Timothy Leary/Allen Ginsburg...Al Capp
Last edited by Repeat3peat on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:You don't even know who gave the most famous interview, or some of the other famous people that were there for that "bed in"....without looking it up you probably don't even know where it was.

lol
100% wrong...its pathetic how you people think common knowledge is somehow elite knowledge...I've known all that shit since fucking 9th grade dude...I'm far more intelligent than you will ever imagine...so give it a rest ..this isn't about that

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

:mjlaugh:
elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:You don't even know who gave the most famous interview, or some of the other famous people that were there for that "bed in"....without looking it up you probably don't even know where it was.

lol
100% wrong...its pathetic how you people think common knowledge is somehow elite knowledge...I've known all that shit since fucking 9th grade dude...I'm far more intelligent than you will ever imagine...so give it a rest ..this isn't about that

:mjlaugh:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Old and out of touch and still doesn't know anything about the old as fuck songs.

Ouchie! Bad day for Cubano.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Old and out of touch and still doesn't know anything about the old as fuck songs.

Ouchie! Bad day for Cubano.
What the fuck are you talking about?
I know everything about that song and several others..you on the other hand don't knkw shit because you're against gaining knowledge and prefer to remain ignorant as you have proven in the past

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Because "peace" in a multicultural setting doesn't work. How many times does the experiment have to fail for you to realize that, Brown?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:Because "peace" in a multicultural setting doesn't work. How many times does the experiment have to fail for you to realize that, Brown?
Take away religion and racists like you and it works perfectly

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:Because "peace" in a multicultural setting doesn't work. How many times does the experiment have to fail for you to realize that, Brown?
The Swedes and Germans are the most tolerant non-racists on earth, and look at how their crimes and rapes sky rocketed after imported 3rd world "diversity". Moron.
January 7th. (D)
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

BTW....I posed a loaded and trick question tits....and you failed miserably...

:L
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:BTW....I posed a loaded and trick question tits....and you failed miserably...

:L
No..I passed with flying colors....its not my job to educate you...and me not teaching you in no way means I can't. So stop inventing your own story bitch...you're a nobody

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
The Swedes and Germans are the most tolerant non-racists on earth, and look at how their crimes and rapes sky rocketed after imported 3rd world "diversity". Moron.
You're beyond clueless...those countries have been integrated raciallynfor decades you moron.
Not just all of a sudden..you are so brainwashed and gullible

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Take away religion and racists like you and it works perfectly
You're beyond clueless...those countries have been integrated raciallynfor decades you moron.
you dumb brown ******
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: The Swedes and Germans are the most tolerant non-racists on earth, and look at how their crimes and rapes sky rocketed after imported 3rd world "diversity". Moron.
you dumb brown ******
Those countries were integrated long before that you moron.. And your chart means nothing. Just amount of people and nothing else.
Racist prick

And people react when they are denied basic human rights...you are such a pig you agree with denying humans basic human rights..you're a fake christian

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You're beyond clueless...those countries have been integrated raciallynfor decades you moron.
you dumb brown ******
Those countries were integrated long before that you moron.. And your chart means nothing. Just amount of people and nothing else.
Racist prick

And people react when they are denied basic human rights...you are such a pig you agree with denying humans basic human rights..you're a fake christian
yes. Because when they move in they don't integrate, they bring their violent culture with them and turn the home country's culture upside down. It does more harm than good. They don't wish to assimilate. They rape the women and kill. What dont you understand about this you fool?
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Image
you dumb brown ******
Racist prick

yes. Because when they move in they don't integrate, they bring their violent culture with them and turn the home country's culture upside down. It does more harm than good. They don't wish to assimilate. They rape the women and kill. What dont you understand about this you fool?
That S not the norm asshole that's an extreme situation...integration has been a peaceful process through mankind.stop cherry picking, it shows how uneducaredare in the matter

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Those countries were integrated long before that you moron.. And your chart means nothing. Just amount of people and nothing else.
Racist prick

That S not the norm asshole that's an extreme situation...integration has been a peaceful process through mankind.stop cherry picking, it shows how uneducaredare in the matter
it is the norm. They pushed out all the whites in London and displacing them. It's genocide you flipping moron
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: yes. Because when they move in they don't integrate, they bring their violent culture with them and turn the home country's culture upside down. It does more harm than good. They don't wish to assimilate. They rape the women and kill. What dont you understand about this you fool?
it is the norm. They pushed out all the whites in London and displacing them. It's genocide you flipping moron
No they aren't..don't be so stupid and fooled by small stories as if it means everywhere...you can't really be this fucking dumb